Im home alone for a few hours b, what kinky shit should i do?

im home alone for a few hours b, what kinky shit should i do?

already gonna be walking around naked the whole time, just need some ideas

a bit gay so willing to try ass stuff

DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT

Do a Prostate Massage.

explain how

Insert middle finger, go all the way up, push the rectum toward the penis.

ive tried to find the prostate but i never can smh is it too late for me?

Rub dick on random things

If you have a sister, stick something she uses from in her room up your butt

It's not age dependent. Also the most pleasurable spot isn't the prostate, it's the penis base which you can stimulate from your anus. Probably you're not hitting the right height or not pressing enough, try to smear your finger inside and around, slowly but firmly. If you hit the spot you will feel a bit like when you're holding your pee, but much better.

this

is there anything i can stick up my ass to do it?

Timestamp

If you can do a Protate Massage right, you feels like in Heaven...its like a long never Ending Orgasm. Never felt this before, promise. Too bad some people don't do it because they inhibited or they give a shit about the "gay" thing. Its just extrem fun!

Check the fridge user. Got Any cucumbers or something similar?

This. If you're gonna do gay stuff, may as well let us watch.
Where in the world are you?

go to females room, find sluttiest panties and put them on, take pic and post

Yes, but first things firts, nothing that can break inside you or that can hurt you. At the same time, you don't want to use anything too thin, pens and toothbrushes won't do much good.
Ideally you want something two-fingers wide to start, round and a bit hard. Maybe marker-pens if they're large enough...

probably gonna get on omegle under "gay" interest, im really just looking for weird but kinky shit to do.

If you're in the UK, I'll do gay stuff to you for real. ST16 here.

too bad i'm an amerifag :^(

if you are in the UK I will do stuff with you for real, give us something better than gay and maybe we can find you :P

Dang. Well, guess we'll have to settle for timestamped pictures then.

You're a UK fag too?

of course

ST16, per chance?

>ST16
nah Manchester outskirts

Don't really believe that ass is you.

Do a tribute to the tranny who writes those cancerous Assigned Male comics and send it to his facebook page.