Albums you relate to the most

Is it bad that this album might as well describe the past few years worth of my life like scarily accurate?

Albums you relate to the most thread I suppose

Nice blog faggot

Delete this shit thread and stop making them you fucking suck at it

this

damn bro college hahahahaha girls am i right? you get caught up in the partying but we work hard we on top nigga!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some background info:

>Had terrible abusive ex for 2 years
>Spent last 6 months of relationship dabbling in whatever drugs I could get my hands on
>Self diagnosed ADHD and prescribed myself Adderall
>Abused it like crazy
>Got really ill, quit, had nasty withdrawals
>Tried Acid, MD, DMT, Coke, Valium, Oxy, MXE, Mcat, 2C-i, 2C-b, Weed (obviously) to name a few
>I say tried but more like experimented with for a year
>20 Cigs a day
>Go on fucked up nights out
>Always was great at eating pussy
>Recent problems with excessive coke
>Recently had a foursome with two chicks and a bro fucked off loads of stims
>Stim dick but ate that pussy and fisted it for hours
>Feel like I'm dying
>Downward spiral
>Now self prescribe ritalin for less side effects
>Sold drugs
>Spent a lot more money on them than I ever did selling them
>Been rapping for 6+ years and producing
>Only true passion
>Getting good just can't afford to fund recording and don't have enough time to really work on it
>Literally trust is so fucked I don't want a relationship just to fuck bitches
>It's real lonely tho
>Live on my own spend 90% of money on rent and bills
>Can't break the cycle
>Only happy high
>Quit job because stress killing me
>Worst luck ever

Okay so maybe this is personal but I'm stimmed and venting is cool

You tried to shit up the last thread and it still didn't work. How about making decent bait instead of sucking at it? But I know asking you to be anything but completely worthless is hard.

What bait? This thread fucking sucks and needs to be deleted asap before it's too late.

i know probably 6 or 7 people that sound exactly like you.

so next time you feel like you're in a unique or depressing situation remember that there's people out there that see you as the dregs.

seriously, if i met you i'd hate you but you'd probably be too fucking braindead to see it and think we were cool. dime a dozen.

Also:

I'm not this dude
Completely unaware there was a previous thread...

This is the album I relate too most, easily. Idk it feels like every genre I love in music all put together in one album, with themes of intense loneliness and existential depression that speak to me on a very personal level.

It's this guy with his childish little pointless angery. Smegma boy.

Well I work full time for the past few years so I'm not that much of a bum, I keep most of this on the DL because I need to be at least somewhat proffesional at work - I'm an intelligent guy earning good money for my age I just have no self control

I'm also seldom this open about all this shit

idk dude I'm pretty likeable I think we'd get on just fine

You made both of these threads?

Literally nobody cares we've all heard this shit before

At least try to be original with your dumb life

Booooooooooooring

we wouldn't get along just fine. i fucking hate people like you. "ohhh i'm so down to earth, i'm a hard worker but i have my own problems. i'm seldom this open, i'm pretty likeable, i i i me me me". fucking hate people like you and know a lot of them.

you have no idea how simple and transparent you actually are.

...No? What even gives you that conclusion? Are you retarded?

I'm just venting f a m take it or leave it

"The last thread" indicates a connection

You are not an intelligent guy
>but muh mommy said so

So what do you like to do user

I'm coked up so maybe that explains it

Between him and his posts and me. There's no way I could be the narcissistic rambling druggie tard that is the OP.

HAHA YEAH COKED UP MAN STIMMED OUT MAN VIBE OUT I'M JUST EXPERIMENTING AHAHAHAHA
You do drugs to mask the fact that you're an excruciatingly boring human being, you're like the guy at the party who is desperate to be the center of attention and won't let anyone talk because your little 15 minute ego death story is just so earthshattering,

Cheers guys you seem like really chill dudes, I'm just bored it's 5am

I literally just asked you what you like to get up to

Tell me about your life user I'm genuinely interested

>maybe that's it

dude you're not the only one in the world who does coke but the drugs aren't an excuse to be acting like the way you are. you're insufferable, the coke is just exacerbating it. i can keep myself together when i get fucked up without acting like a spineless blubbering mess after doing a couple lines.

>what do you like to do

i have a job and treat it as such. no fun but makes money. i produce audio and visual art, have a heavy interest in building synths as a hobby maybe career at some point, hang out with friends, go to parties, go to shows and galleries and shit like that. i like being alone (i'm most happy being alone and making something) but i don't let this fucking metacognition you're experiencing eat away at me like you do. i'm relatively level-headed. i guess the purpose people like you have is reminding me that i am not like you and can never be like you.

how old are you? early 20's?

I'm 21

For the most part I don't let this shit get me down I just get on with life same as anyone else

But I just feel like venting rn bro -

Pretty similar interests tho, what type of music you into? I got a Korg Minilogue I fuck about with and make Hip-Hop, Trap, Grime, House, Garage shit in my spare time

you're young and have a lot of thinking to do. do you ever sit alone and think about pain? sober? sit and think about yourself? you seem to like doing a lot of that when you're coked up. try it sober and i mean /really/ try it sober. dark room and sit and realistically sit/

i mean good on you for just getting on with life. you're not like some sadsacks who lay it all out 24/7 but even so- this mindset is caustic and you either gotta make a change or accept the fact that you're a generally uninteresting human being and get back into the real world. quit drugs and music and stuff, it's not gonna get you anywhere.

i hate the music you've listed and don't produce anything along those lines. interested in techno and noise and blending the two genres. sound design in a practical sense.

unwarranted advice: i hope to god you treat your artistic production as only something you do in your spare time because if not you're going to have a rude fucking awaking when you're getting to your late 20's and 30's. want to feel """better"""? read, do something with your hands that serves function (woodworking, welding, landscaping, and gardening come to mind), and lay off the drugs. again, you're not special. your ego death is totally unimportant to people who have better things to worry about than you aka nearly everybody.

why am i telling you this? i was on the cusp of being someone like you at one point and have made conscious efforts to avoid the hell out of it. i'm not the model person or model artist but i have a grasp on things better than 90% of "creatives" that i've met i think. delusions of grandeur coupled with unwarranted self-importance as well as a splash of an absolutely boring personality lead to abject failure...

>claims he resonates with the XXX album
>lists all the things
>has nothing to do with the album except addiction and anxiety

I love the lyrics on this thing. A lot of it is about take opportunities and following your own path in life. It's earnest and sweet.

Fuck outta here with your blog

>Self-diagnosed ADHD