What happened /tv?

Comments?

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/suicide-squads-secret-drama-rushed-916693
buzzfeed.com/alisonwillmore/how-suicide-squad-uses-and-abuses-harley-quinn?utm_term=.pm668NAYbW#.vsx0goWLPz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MOM'S

Its kino, pleb reviewers just don't understand it.

HOL UP

WB hamstrung this movie into a kids pg13 movie. plain and simple

If anyone could of made this movie work is was Ayer

JUST

When BvS bombed they decided to ensure the exact same thing happened by haphazardly cutting things and filling them in with reshoots

They hired a talentless hack.

wtf i love suicide squad now

can't...breathe.....

Going full on "Method" to play the fucking Joker.

Pathetic.

Oh wow more clear proof that RT has a vendetta against DCEU. What fun! I'm sure not going to watch the film now that the jewish propaganda has washed over me!

The film is going to be fucking great and I don't give a shit what any paid shill reviewer faggots say about it.

Coments?

DC didn't pay the critics enough.

Now watch Doctor Strange get praised as capeshit gamechanger in a few months.

Heath?

>Average Rating: 5.2/10
>33%

>Average Rating: 6.4/10
>73% Certified Fresh

really makes you think

Ghostbusters is better than Suicide Squad.

Suicide squad on suicide watch.

This.

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/suicide-squads-secret-drama-rushed-916693

The both of them

>make a R rated movie at heart to PG13 just to pander to the broadest audience possible
>make reshoots after BvS got panned to make it more quippy and fun
>too many characters who end up doing nothing
It was a trainwreck from the beginning

I'm going to see lights out instead.

Lol

>mfw when Doctor Strange, the supposedly far-out "trippy" psychedelic fantasy film ends up having more coherent, internally consistent magic than Suicide Squad

Thats nice dear. The horror genre in film has always been the lowliest of shit, so no damage done supporting Haunted House 900 while you gasp at the same old jumpscares like a little assbandit.

When did the Joker become such a marquee role to play?

When Heath Ledger died shooting the Imaginarium of Dr. Parnassus

Well hello beautiful!

Whoa there, friend, you seem a little upset.
There's no need to be so angry like that on the internet.

>Hollywood is an absolute shitshow
I know it's not news, but it's still just awful.

i would honestly rather see the new ghostbusters than suicide squad

ss is just all around cringe

>DC didn't pay the critics enough.

screw that, people should stop saying this because it is fucking dumb

be a good loser dcfans

What happened is that everything about the DCEU films scream MOMMY I WANT TO BE EDGY! but they fail miserably.

Those movies don't flow naturally. Everything in them is a try-hard version of what it was supposed to be.

the liberals are mad it has guns and sexy womminz

They got BvS completely wrong, so why should I trust this one?

This happened.

I lost all hype and expected every bad review the moment this happened.

>MOMMY I WANT TO BE EDGY

kek this

Why don't they go all out edgy if they want to be? It seems like every movie has gotten tamer and tamer since the Dark Knight.

It's dog shit but so is RT.

No, they're not.

Childhood is when you idolize the joker. Adulthood is realizing mom makes more sense.

And yet the same liberals loved Deadpool?

Will we ever have the original by ayer ? With full joker, no stupid quips, and his final cut ?

Wil DC be the cinematic universe to watch on bluray not in theater ?

>missing that thread about the review that called it casually sexist, gun worshipping trash

>bad reviews because of social politics

I dont care how edgy I sound 99% of the world's population is completely fucking retarded

This statement is in fact correct.
As part of that 99% your opinion is invalid.

That's an accurate statement.

W-well they got bribed!

They cut Jared's role out of the film and left us with only snippets of his scenes.

R.I.P. Mom isn't going to freak ;__;

WHY ?

That image sums up the DCEU very well.

The internet is full of idiots saying it's about quips and Marvel being lighthearted. It isn't. TDK is dark as shit and people worship that movie BECAUSE IT WAS GOOD.

It was well written, well acted and well edited. Nolan did a good job with that. Now we're stuck with character who got no motivations, shit boring characters like Cavill's Superman and try-hard teenage movies like Suicide Squad.

>>bad reviews because of social politics

Try actually reading some reviews you fucking child.

It's not getting slaughtered because of "social politics", it's getting slaughtered because it's a poorly written bad movie that's been hacked together like a piece of slop in post.

With BvS I was weirded out because the movie was actually good, you can talk about it all you want but you can't honestly say it deserves 5/10 23% on RT.

But now with this, it seriously got me thinking. It can't be that all DC movies will be panned but "still be good", that shit is fucking ridiculous, Disney can't be bribing ALL fucking critics, and ALL fucking critics can't be "not getting" a movie. So this one probably was bad? I dunno.

The general public will eat it up tho, my cousin never goes to the theater and she asked me the other day if she could come with me to see it. My normie friends can't stop talking about it, etc...

The theatrical cut of BVS was awful and completely earned that 23%

Because DC Films don't know how to edit a movie

>you can't honestly say it deserves 5/10 23% on RT.

Yes you can?

>market that joker is whacky and his performance will freak out your mom
>cut out 90% of his scenes

bravo ayer, you did it again

>Oh I know, I'll write a liberal article. Better bring up gun violence and the treatment of women

This article writes itself, who would need to read it?

It's a shame Nolan's 3rd Batman film was so medicore otherwise Batman Begins and TDK are 10/10 masterpieces.

We ought to demand Ayer to release an extended cut. go on twitter or something and get others to demand this

It had some bad writing in spots but Id say it was still a pretty good movie

>you can't honestly say it deserves 5/10 23% on RT

It does. 23% doesn't mean it's a 2,3/10 movie. It just means 23% of those critics liked it. That's what you got when you have an apathetic do-nothing assfaced Superman, an illogical Batman, a glorified unnecessary cameo by Wonderwoman (why was she in the movie?), the most terrible villain with no motivation or actual characterization and a random LOTR cave troll thrown in the end.

Should I mention the shameless JL badly done setup and the meaningless Superman death? Were we supposed to feel something? For a character that we had seen in just one movie beforehand and did jackshit in this particular movie?

BvS fucking sucked. It had a few good moments, of course, but it sucked. The writing for that movie was painfully bad.

It's.Not.Fair!

>Ayer

Read Hollywood Reporter's article. Ayer had little to do with it. The studio forced several cuts and crazy editing to the movie after BvS came out. The opening credits with the crazy graphics like Deadpool was one of the things added.

When will they learn? Just scrap all your plans and Mister Miracle my shit up. Why? Because only Scott Free can escape DC's curse.

Ben Affleck's Batman will save DC.

You say that now, but where's the beef?

>says the capeshit watcher

>movie comes out
>its shit
>"its not my fault the studio cut it!"
>Suicide Squad Horse Armor DLC blu ray comes out with whooping 5 minutes of awesome content, the true directorial vision
>its still shit

wew

buzzfeed.com/alisonwillmore/how-suicide-squad-uses-and-abuses-harley-quinn?utm_term=.pm668NAYbW#.vsx0goWLPz

>BvS bombed

You disneyshills always take things too far. BvS was a financial success, especially compared to the second film in the MCU

zack snyder is still a producer in anything

How can we stop their corruption guys?

until the RT score for "The Batman" comes out... there is hope

RT is funny to me because of how you guys react to it suiting a narrative.

>Ghostbusters: 73%
>"cucks and shills trying to piss on man babies"

>Batman V Superman: 27%
>"cape Kino critics don't understand"

>Captain America Civil War: 88%
>"Disney shills in the Marvel cabal."

>Warcraft: 25%
>"FUCK YOU IT WASN'T THAT BAD THEY GOT THE ORCS RIGHT!"

Relatively speaking it flopped. A Marvel style safe formulaic fun film with Batman and Superman would have annihilated BvS' gross.

>but the movie is just as infatuated with Leto’s tiresomely tic-laden Joker (a much-hyped performance that doesn’t actually amount to much screen time)
;_;

Congratulations, you found the one sentence I agreed with.

>MOMS

Kek, is this meme all over again

>It does. 23% doesn't mean it's a 2,3/10 movie. It just means 23% of those critics liked it.
I know family, I put a 5/10 right before it, the average movie rating on RT.

>apathetic do-nothing assfaced Superman
Plainfully wrong. If you honestly just saw Superman as that you weren't even paying attention.

>an illogical Batman
Debatable, Bruce was more unhinged, he went nuclear after Robin died. It's some character work 'cuz he goes from his lowest point to a hero again at the end.

>Wonderwoman (why was she in the movie?)
Set up for her own movie, more power so the Doomsday fight doesn't have just Supes and Bats, move the plot in some scenes and much like Spiderman in Civil War, general hype, this is a comic book movie.
I mean, this argument is weak in general, if you wanted to talk about unnecessary cameos you could bring up the Flash.

>terrible villain with no motivation or actual characterization
He's a crazy kid that was abused by his power-figure dad in a world where a bunch of people are scared of Superman. That's what his millions of different rants and monologues are, he was powerless to his strong father and sees Superman as him. That's both motivation and characterization.

>shameless JL badly done setup
I don't blame them, really, to play catch-up you have to actually catch-up. They wouldn't do 6 fucking movies before the big JL one, but they had to do something.

>meaningless Superman death?
If you actually saw his death as meaningless, you went in trying to hate this movie.

>Were we supposed to feel something? For a character that we had seen in just one movie beforehand and did jackshit in this particular movie?
The "I need to see characters a lot to care about them" shit is terrible, so is saying he didn't do anything.

>BvS fucking sucked
It was ok.

The movie isn't 10/10 capekino, it had fantastic "mature" ideas but, fucked up in presenting them, there's a reason why most people didn't get Lex's motivation.

>GONNA

It heavily under performed versus it's expectations and it had absolutely dreadful word of mouth which is even worse for it than looking at how much money it made

There's a reason why the released Justice League footage is quiptastic.

Too autistic, didn't read.

Compared to what DC is doing nowadays TDKR is fucking citizen kane

>My mom pays lots of money for me to go to film school
>I get picked to star as a lead role
>My character gets 80% of his scenes cut out

>MOM'S GONNA FREAK

>Relatively speaking it flopped

This doesn't mean anything. It made a ton of money and it's doing great at the bluray sales. I didn't like it but I can't understand why is considered worse than AoU for instance.

really makes you think....

Objectively correct

>I didn't like it but I can't understand why is considered worse than AoU for instance.

there you go again, having to compare yourself to Marvel for some reason. You guys harp on about how different DC's stuff is from Marvel but you always find youselves back at the start pounding your head into the pavement about why rival company's X did better.

Let it go let it go~

>TDKR is fucking citizen kane
KEK yeah right

AOU is, like 80% of Marvel's output, a straight down the line 6/10 "okay" movie.

BvS is a "shit" movie.

Way to ignore the context in the post fucktard.

>whores = normal women
>pegging
>''strong womyn''

GEE I WONDER WHY THEY LIKED IT

Pegging is great, yes.

DC is fucking retarded

>marveldrones

73% sounds about right for Ghostbusters 2016. It was mediocre at worst.

AoU is worse than most of what Marvel does and they canned the fucking creator of the cinematic universe because of it. AoU is arguably worse than BvS although I won't waste my time arguing because it would look like I'm defending BvS to you memesters and fuck that u know

the absolute madman

>its all a conspiracy against me

Go to bed Donald

Marvel does it again. Watch DCucks lose their shit when Dr. Strange get 80%+.