So, I'm going to Chicago in a few weeks from now. What do you thitnk the chances of me getting shot are?

So, I'm going to Chicago in a few weeks from now. What do you thitnk the chances of me getting shot are?

Pretty low. Its actually a really fun place to visit

1:1 trust me I've lived in Chicago my whole life.

Stop by Johnny's beef when you're here

If you stay in well-touristed areas like the Mag Mile, River North and the north end, very slight. If you head down to the Austin neighborhood, south of around 70th or to the southwest side, higher. And you can always reduce your chances of being harmed in any situation by being smart and not acting like an ass.

you'll be fine as long as you stay north of 63rd, ie. university of chicago, and stay east along the water; it's honestly a beautiful place and full of things to explore, especially the restaurants and museums (all on the east)

anything west and south is shit anyways, you wouldn't want to go there, but everything in the northeast is superb

absolutely 0%, you little pussy. If you're going to the south/west sides then don't be a fucking idiot. Stay on the north side, you'll be just fine. I live in Lincoln Park and this fear is frankly irrational

Fuck Chiraq.

I wouldn't spare a second worrying.

food
culture
food
friendly girls
food

Great town, I'm from NYC and spent New Year's Eve in Chicago. Had a kick ass time. Drank and ate my way through the town. Got some strange without even having to game up.

It's a great place, you'll be fine. One insider's tip, go to the silos at night. It's a spooky place. If anything happens, call Voight.

no amerifat here
is chicago worst than detroit?

I'm an easterner and I even know the answer, no. Eurofags are as dumb as america is fat, wow.

No, there's still a load of niggers like Detroit, but there's less burned down city blocks. And the city can afford to run street lights at night.

How the fuck should I know about these third world niggers cities, you stupid dog eater?

Lol dog eater? I'm not a jungle asian, I'm from where most of you faggots dream of. And it's wonderful.

fuck that, the deep dish aint worth it.

where?

good luck with that radiation sickness

i've gone there a few times. just stay in the well populated areas downtown, and mind your own business. you'll probably only get winged a few times.

True. My area was said to get the amount of one xray a day for 1.5 years. Chemotherapy is worse. I don't see us all falling down soon.

Deep dish can be fucking great, swine.

have you never traveled anywhere in your life? its literally the same as any other big city. just use common sense

this guy spent 1 whole night in chicago, he knows what he's talking about