How do I make new irl friends? Everyone seems so annoying and cringey

How do I make new irl friends? Everyone seems so annoying and cringey

Don't make friends with people you know, then. If everyone is annoying and cringey, why do you want to be friends with them? Go hang around in a park until you meet someone you like and who likes you back. It's not rocket science.

So walking around a park is going to magical get me new friends. Doesnt sound like rocket science more like bullshit.

Fine. Sit in your house and jerk off until the harem of cute girls that live next door decide they all want to come over and fuck you senseless. It's not rocket science.

Projecting much

>How do I make new irl friends? Everyone seems so annoying and cringey

Chitchat with everyone. Eventually you'll find somebody who's not boring.

But then they'll move to London to marry their girlfriend. That's what my best friend did. I miss him to this day. Great guy, funny, smart, great taste in music... it's difficult to meet interesting people.

I'm not the one bitching about not having friends. The closest thing I ever had to a friend was an annoying stalker kid who went to my school and constantly bothered me. I have no social skill whatsoever, I'm a kissless virgin, and my dick is small. But at least I'm not asking random people on the internet on how to be a fucking human being.

>Fine. Sit in your house and jerk off until the harem of cute girls that live next door decide they all want to come over and fuck you senseless. It's not rocket science.

Maybe you don't have friend because you're a miserable bitter fuck who drags down anyone who tries to help.

>Wants friends
>Is annoying and cringy

>I have no social skill whatsoever
>I'm a kissless virgin
>my dick is small
>But at least I'm not asking random people on the internet on how to be a fucking human being
Get your priorities right kid

I'm not like this in real life. I'm actually quite agreeable. I just turn into a miserable bitter fuck on this website. To be honest, I absolutely hate this place. I swore off every type of thread besides cringe threads so I wouldn't turn into a piece of shit. But as soon as I start posting, all of the poison inside come pouring out. I'm not even insecure about these things. I'm pretty happy with the cards I'e been dealt. But then antisocial people start bitching and moaning about being antisocial, and I can't stand it. In my attempts to stop the bitching, I become a bitch myself. A painful cycle, but a cycle I cannot pull myself away from.

So I should go online and ask on how to be a human being? This is a genuine question. I feel like what you're saying is simple to understand, but I'm pretty simple myself.

Don't look for friends at the anime society?

how to make less annoying irl friends? ≠ how to be a human fucking being?

...Nnnope, still not following you. What does that have to do with my priorities? Again, genuine question.

That's pretty cringey

try reading you post again, go on now just try to really read it this time

did you experience some sort of trauma as a kid?
did you get bullied or what?

I used to be fat and always got made fun of. I lost 50 pounds and began to look like a regular child. Even so I didn't see myself as healthy or normal, I still felt obese and discusting.

Only a decade later did I realize I was fine, and in fact was doing great! But I didn't know that then.

That's pretty much everyone here. Unless you're saying that you're just naturally a piece of shit.

>Be great at a skill
>go to drinking party
>drink like maniac and perform skill
>worked for me (sort of)

You don't seem to get it. I couldn't keep track of a dead turtle.

Alright friendo, I'm going to tell you how to make some friends. so what you do is buy a refrigerator, now what you do is take it out of the box. Throw out the refrigerator, what you will be needing is the box. Take the box to a populated area like a mall or a subway station then you will also need a string and a stick (preferably one that has a fork in the branch) prop the box up with the stick tie the string to one end slip a fiver under the box and wait for results.

So you computer is a,,,dead turtle. Are you diagnosis with any mental problems?

>I'm not like this in real life. I'm actually quite agreeable.

It "leaks out" IRL. People notice, but won't tell you for fear of hurting you or freaking you out. But if you're sharing it here, then it's def showing one way or another in the real world.

I hope to god you were being ironic.

You think I talk to people in real life? How nice of you.

Same goes for you

Stop playing children's card games

>You think I talk to people in real life?

You can't avoid it, really. Even if it's just someone leaning out of a fast food window, they notice. The more cut off from society you are, the more you project it outward.

I'm actually that stupid, mi amigo. But
>you computer
>,,,
>Are you diagnosis

You think a guy asking for social advice on Sup Forums is a genius or something?

I recommend vaping

Tell them you're gay then you'll make a lot of friends.

If you want to meet new people than go to community college, do some volunteer work, and/or join an adult sports league at the rec center or something.

Most people made their friends in school or work where you forced to go everyday and naturally bonded with others due to regular exposure and forced proximity. You're going to have to out yourself out there to make new friends. Try new things, go out more, walk around the park or mall, take a night class, download some social app, or anything else.

It will take an effort on your part, but the same is true for other people. People generally don't immediately like eachother, and if they are kind and you enjoy being around them than cringey shouldn't fucking matter. No one is going to just appear on your doorstep.

Literally any hobby. You'll meet people at the speciality shops and it's a lot easy to connect with others that have a common interest