Any one else get turned on by girls being cut in half/divided/etc but still alive and fully functional...

Any one else get turned on by girls being cut in half/divided/etc but still alive and fully functional, like in magic tricks?

no

A little, but only if she's hot to start with.

why?

Never thought about it but that could totally be hot.

For me I guess it started before the internet was popular. Right around when I hit puberty all those tv magic show specials were popular and the only time I really saw hot women scantly clad was in those. They were always the assistant in the tricks defying death by going in a basket that was then stuffed with swords or being sawed in half or some variant.

I guess some how I developed the connection in my head and now hot girls = good, hot girls magically divided=better.

o_O

nudes of her?

>hot girls = good, hot girls magically divided=better.
my sides

Ask 'those' guys.

Bloody Sup Forums she dosent even have a body
she may have 1 tit that's about it

how does she poo and wee

No. You?

was there a point to tying her up?

Sounds like a super specific fetish...But with the right lady anything can be hot.

Even if it's just a fantasy I would love to find a girl that's turned on by being divided.

it holds her up

You know, after reading OP's initial post I haven't really kek'd this hard in a long time

source?

I'm sure there is.but finding that person is a needle in a haystack type thing ya know

Hmm.I'de pay to see the end of that, the sound of her screams, the sight of a beautiful body being broken to its core and divided is certainly appealing.

fuck'n A, I thought I was weird

And after the magic trick is unsuccessful...Voila!

Where do I find more of those animations? What are they called? Please

Glad that had a happy ending.

another one of her

Bumppp

Uh oh, she's not as good when she tries to be the magician.

Sauce. Right fucking now.