Vasyl Hi Tek™ Lomachencko vs Nicolas The Axeman™ Walters
Both men made weight.
Its going down
Only 14 more hours to go.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VbxDbXBNtoY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=z68VLDDCFdw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Loma is going to take the Jamaican back to school. 10 bucks says Walters fails the drug test for marijuana

Didn't realize this was on tonight. Unless Loma breaks his hand, I don't see it being very competitive which is weird considering the massive reach advantage for Walters.

yes yes yes, I can't wait

first hamburg - bremen
then chelsea - tottenham
masturbate
and then this fight

>forgetting this BASED and ELITE card that the boxing Jesus himself Eddie Hearn has graciously provided to us at NO EXTRA CHARGE after our £50 a month Sky Sports subscription

What a time to be alive to be honest, it truly is the golden age of British boxing

Its coming to a end mate. Leo is taking back framtons belt Mikey garcia is going to knock out that Flannigan , Billy Joe is getting knocked out by canelo. Degale beats badou jack but then gets pummeled by zurdo, or just loses it to badou jack. Joshua is your best hope and he has to face that monster and wilder eventually

>new thread when old thread is at 300

I was not being serious, the card is a joke.

Either way I think most people who have been following boxing here for a while know most of our champions are paper champions. Frampton, Degale and Brook are the only clear world class fighters I think.

Saunders and Joshua both look like they could be but need to take on the big one to prove it (think Saunders at least has a chance against Canelo). Anyone else pretty much isn't apart from Fury who is hard to count anymore, pic related.

Jesus Tyson

>David Haye could pop over to Las Vegas right now and make Deontay Wilder looked like an uncoordinated WNBA player
>Terry Flanagan will unironically use his size to beat Lomachenko just like Salido did
>DeGale will beat Jack then lose to Callum Smith who will dominate Super Middle before moving up to Light Heavy and dominating there
>Carl Frampton is pound for pound one of the best boxers on the planet and these Mexicans aren't fit to lace his boots
>George Groves will be a world champion within his next 2 fights
>Joshua will knock out Klitschko
>Kell Brook takes on the next big hype Errol Spence and beats him by UD

Rule Britannia

the best Loma performance was when he made a fool of Garry "muh black slickness" Russell Jr

youtube.com/watch?v=VbxDbXBNtoY

>10% of punches landed

How do I achieve this physique?

getting pregnant

If blacks love Africa so much why the fuck do I still have to see some every few days?

Could Katie Taylor beat Lomachenko?

we MMA now

tbf with walters he was born and lives in jamaica

Siike

Is funny to watch Eddie pretend like he's always been pro women's boxing and it was only sky stopping him. Clearly saw the Rousey millions and wanted a piece.

Unfortunately for him while Taylor is qt when she talks she doesn't have the same personality at all and doesn't particularly try with her looks unlike Rhonda either. Having said that Irish normies don't really have anyone to go and see live who is being hyped so maybe Hearn can convince them. She certainly won't be big here.

Mate, people will watch whatever Sky tells them to watch. If they push her, she'll be a star (until she loses a couple of times)

And it's still better than the BoxNation card

I really like the looks of Martin J. Ward. He could eventually reach world level I reckon

This guy walks up to you in the club eats some crayons then becomes the best Lightweight on the planet. What do you do?

>the best Lightweight on the planet

I doubt he survives his mandatory against Verdejo

He won't be able to avoid it like Saunders avoids his either, because Arum holds even more sway with the WBO than Warren does

>verdejo
>not being overhyped

he didn't look very good in his last 2 performances.

I've been reading a few boxing forums lately and American niggers sure are bitter about the rise of Europe and Central Asia as boxing superpowers

I agree, but he will beat Flanagan for sure. They fight at the same range and Verdejo is just a vastly superior athlete. Someone like Zlaticanin, Shafikov, Commey or Rodriguez would likely knock off Verdejo though

Do you think that there will be an acestream? Will have to wake up at 4am for this fight

did Katie taylor already fight?

Anyone have a stream for the big city dreams card, I could go for some comfy mid day british boxing.

starts in 45 minutes

There will be check /r/boxingstreams

Who does /box/ think would win the following fights ?
All Prime, morals off, only one man walks out.

>Iron Mike vs Vitali Klitschko
>Rocky Marciano vs Sonny Liston
>Robinson vs Leonard
>Lewis vs Foreman

>Klitschko
>Liston
>Leonard
>Lewis

Sidenote, Yesterday on reddit, someone unironically asked: "Prime Tyson vs prime Mayweather, who wins?"

Vitali
Liston
SRR
Lennox

Fuck out of here, half your best fighters are nigs the other half are irish. Mexicans would destroy frampton, he beat ONE Mexican that went up like 4 weight classes from his original 115 debut and boxnation makes it look like fampton beat the bigger man? Lol, Jojo Diaz would whoop Frampton or Andy lee Ryan Garcia would whoop frampton/Lee , Oscar Valdez would ko him in 3 rounds Diego de LA hoya would probably beat him. Your man beat the smallest weakest top Mexican in that division and now you somehow rule mexico? Cheeky Brit, Zurdo and benavidez Definitely destroys Degale and both of them probably beat callum. Flannagan gets knocked out by Mikey Garcia, Canelo KOs Billy Joe.

Don't see how Liston beats Marciano

>that flag

damn good fight!

I got loma in this one

>Go back
To where? Africa? More like London am I right

Carson Jones is about to expose another British prospect

Good fight this

I love Jones, he always puts on a great show

>muh sore hand

Jones broke both of his arms lel

Both of his opponent's arms that is

That was pretty brutal lmao.

Switched over to BoxNation for Stalker v Evans III

Which fight is on Sky next? I don't want to miss Ward

>talk us through that win
>ayo hol up firzzavall ah wanna fank god nawmsayn

Ward clark is next bud, 5 mins still it starts

BoxNation is having technical difficulties anyway

Ward's hands are lightning fast

Seems feather-fisted though

Evans gets the win over Stalker

This scottish guy seems like a bit of a madman

Langford coming in to The Liquidator. Legend

I don't even know what the fuck central Asia is bruh.

>this is something to be proud of in America

are you an idiot my friend

This jock is asking to get knocked out. Come on ward.

As a Loma fanboy, I'm feeling pretty nervous about the fight later. Everyone seems to be writing Walters off

Martin J Ward knocked out down by begbie from trainspotting

Wardy down made it a bit interesting

Wait what? I turned to BoxNation because it seemed like a mismatch

yeah I love him, too, and for some reason my head constantly tells me that Loma is going to lose

Lomachenko by decision @ 1.73 fan boys have backed him in too far because they think he can't lose but he'll get the decision

Lomachenko will win by KO, calling it.He knows he cannot risk it with the refs after that KovaWard fight. It's still fresh on everyone's mind.

He dominated most of the fight but got a bit tired and sloppy

refs, kek. I meant judges

The one thing I worry about is that he seems a bit fragile, not a powerhouse like Golovkin or Usyk

Walters turned down the fight earlier this year for a much higher purse. Now he has no better options, he's cashing out.

With power like his I doubt he lacks confidence. He knows he can put anyone's lights out at any given moment

Good final round in the Ward fight. He still needs a lot of work. He tries to do too much (a common flaw in top amateurs turned pro). He's constantly moving his feet, upper body and hands. It's inefficient and lacks subtlety

Loma was also like this around the time of the Salido fight, but seems to have refined himself a bit more as of the Martinez fight

Could Katie Taylor beat Conor McGregor?

SHUT UP BLAD

Katie's lighting her up

Got loma by ko tko or dq what time is the fight?

Like 6 hours from now I think

KO Katie Taylor unironically looked good

Tommy Langford is the most mediocre boxer I've ever seen. Nice guy and all but jeez...

How does the WBO have him ranked #2 in the world? Lee Markham would probably knock him out ffs

Ffs. Thanks. Can take a nap then. Getting up for soccer 10 hrs ago and drinking all the while was a mistake

Is the John Wayne Hibbert fight still to come or is it just the Davies fight left now?

Remember who daddy is, /box/

Lee Markham fight was a war last night

Bae from bray won in convincing style, I played a part in her success because I live 20 mins from her.

Is she the new queen of Sup Forums? What a cutie.

Yeah it was good, and his opponent was robbed against Sheedy the fight before

Would lose to Katie

She seems really nice and wholesome. Definitely waifu material

She is my waifu, back the fuck off Abdul.

>golden age of British boxing
How many British fighters has Canelo killed?

Two B players, he could get in the ring with Eubank but he refuses to fight at his real weight

Who's watching turbo?

This is BOXING

m.youtube.com/watch?v=z68VLDDCFdw

Conor Benn is the only relevant fighter on that card and he won't be relevant for another 2 years at least.

He didn't fight, injured

Saunders is more proven than Brook. Lee and Porter are on the same level and Saunders also has another good win against Eubank.

This guy walks up to you and your gf, slaps her ass and says "white women were meant for asian cock"

What do to Sup Forums?

Let him punch me on the chin so his fist breaks.

The "monster" is overhyped. People are starting to doubt Gonzalez but I'm confident Gonzalez beats Inoue.

in for box! (5 hours)

You're training in the boxing gym when this chick comes and punches you in the dick

Wat do?

Agreed. Nice hands but horrible defence

Really looking forward to Yafai vs. Concepcion. I think Yafai is one of the rare British talents that isn't a hypejob and he could give anyone in that division a fight

And Estrada is back and moving up too. Really hot division all of a sudden

>T-t-thank you

Both the Flanagan and Davies fights poor main events