On January Jones

on January Jones
>I was at a party, I'd never met her, and she was like, 'Come, sit down.' So I sit at her table and talk for ten minutes, and she goes, 'I think it's time for you to leave now.' So I say, 'January, you are an actress in a show and everybody's going to forget about you in a few years, so fucking be nice,' and I got up and left.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0V-JzxG6sV0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>January Jones
literally who

the frigid cunt bitch from mad men and xmen first class

You're not supposed to bring two colossal douches together like that.

oh, no one important then
barely rememberable

Got a source for that?

Jonah Hill grew a beard?

yeah it's called googling the quote and getting 15 articles you lazy sack of shit

Jesus Christ she was Emma Frost? Bitch looked about 50 in the movie. First Class was so bad but at least it had McAvoy/Fassbender banter and nazi hunting montage.

>frigid

Probably the biggest whore in Hollywood. Had a baby with an unknown person on the set on Xmen, apparently the director

>these are the morons you share a board with

Sigh. Try watching something which doesn't have Iron Man in it.

I watched actor's studio or whatever it's called with Mad Men cast and January Jones was actually funny in a very dry way. She seems very goofy on her insta too and basically only dates comedians.

It seems like a lot of "awkward" encounters with her are either Jones being awkward or trying to make dry jokes that backfired. I think she might be actually on the spectrum, but people don't realize that because she's pretty

That's kinda hot

why does autism make women more attractive but men absolutely unbearable?

That's a question your step dad asks every day.

>Be a drunk fatty with a memebeard to hide his nojaw
>trying to hit on january jones pathetically
>she tells you kindly to move along
>you lash out and make misogynistic comments and tell the world proudly
mmmmmm
how embarrassing, for him, I mean.

she is LITERALLY in about 5 films lmao
go shave your neck

Maybe he was a retard and said something to her he shouldn't have

>January Jones
literally who

that's all he ever does. He's purposefully awkward and assholish in every single project and interview he's ever done. It's offputting to anyone remotely normal and he thinks its a 'schtick'. But I'd bet real money she's a cunt as well.

>That's a question your step dad asks every day.

What is the director trying to convey to us here?

literally the most attractive woman in hollywood

She is in arguably the best tv series of all time and also in one of the best movies of the 2000's. How is it possible to post here and not know who she is.

>Had a baby with an unknown person on the set on Xmen
Did they have to stop the shoot until she was done, or was it worked into the story

lol no

>She is in arguably the best tv series of all time

>and also in one of the best movies of the 2000's

Which one was that?

I'm autism not have

no autism have not

autism one has not

Nobody cares about Mad Men outside of Sup Forums
I'm also looking at her IMDB and would LOVE to know what you think is the best of the 2000s

>the best tv series of all time
remember that conversation we had about how "things I like to self insert into doesn't mean good," Corky?

The Three Burials.

>nojaw
Beardlet detected.

imagine this drug addled idiot ruining your fun conversation with his ironic stone faced bullshit. january was like "pls, I am so tired of your meta character nonsense go write some better lines fat boy"

her tits are also disgusting, we should be thanking her for not flaunting them like lena dunham does

>'I think it's time for you to leave now.'
Why are women so awful?

January "Literally Who" Jones

Serves him right for being an ugly cunt.

>one woman, all women

Zack is unlike that boring blondie. someone funny with a lot of character.
And as mean as his comment was, it was the truth.

>zach
>someone funny
hah

lmao this

>r-roastie detected

Just wait until you actually MEET a woman with Asperger's. They're fucking horrible.

>why does autism make women more attractive but men absolutely unbearable?

Poon hound since my teens, I have more hundys than the next dozen posters behind me got tens, and even have more abs than you have inches on your pecker, and I was diagnosed Autistic not even a month ago.

But you're right, we Autistic men don't make friends with simple, crybitch babbys like yourself. Better shit to do. To answer your question tho, it's because Autistic people are Autistic where you are just a fucking retard, and the unbearable one.

>January Jones

SEPTEMBER MCGARNICLE

What an asshole zach is

Alpha as fuck

>why does autism make women more attractive but men absolutely unbearable?

Because typically women have no interest in anything outside of social status, and autism remedies that by ensuring they have some kind of genuine hobby or interest. I use the word genuine because often times women will pretend to give a shit about something because they think it makes them more attractive or interesting. An autistic woman's interest in things outside of how she looks to other people is sincere and endearing.

Men already have hobbies and interests. Autism just makes them obnoxiously obsessed with these things. It's sincere, but not endearing.

they probably filmed around the bump, its what they normally do, scarlett johansson was preggers during winter soilder

>And as mean as his comment was, it was the truth.
Yeah, and she was probably right to tell him to leave too, just based on what I know about Zach Galifianakis and how e decided to repond. Also, he's not really that funny,it's mostly just him being obnoxious in every movie, and that's probably what happened here.

>and also in one of the best movies of the 2000's
Yeah, I really liked American Wedding too.

>Serves him right for being an ugly cunt.
He's lost weight and worked out to the point that he's unusable for another Hangover sequel. The guy who earns a living impersonating his character now looks more like Zach than Zach does.

Hard to believe it's the same person desu.

Would succ.

It truly is the alpha autist, back again

youtube.com/watch?v=0V-JzxG6sV0

Literally stop bullying my January right now

Remember when Gallyferneggis threw a hissy fit a demanded based Mel Gibson had to be fired from The Hangover 2? Fuck that greaseball.

#teamjanuary

Yeah, and demanded they hire someone who raped women instead. Truly a misogynist.

>Nobody cares about Mad Men outside of Sup Forums
>4 back to back Emmy's, countless other awards and huge viewership

You got that right!

Too pretty so people claim she is a bad person.

Emma Frost was a cute

>you will never have those lips rapped around your cock

life is pain

We are here just to suffer

>literally an alpha autist
>mfw

Should be in more kiŋoß

I really hope you're not implying Boardwalk Empire was better.

In that pic you can almost imagine him being a homely William H Macy. Instead he's just a hipster sphinx with an attitude disorder.

On the Internet, everyone knows you're lying.

>kiNo-ss
wtf

Nigga that's Marc Maron

I've never found this man remotely funny. What is it that people see in him?

Kíŋögrfiqüèš, could I make it any more clearer

what an odd reaction

She is out of this world

Is the last man on earth any good

It's okay.

>sigh

good answers never get replies, as I'm sure you've noticed

Dropped at the episode 3

but they do make you go 'hmmp' at the screen.

There's a reason she's not in the sequels

Who?

Should have named her July, then maybe her disposition would have been a little sunnier.

At least you get to compliment yourself

First episode is great and then it takes a huge nosedive.

>she invites him to sit down next to her
>big gap in story
>she asks him to leave
Gee, is it just possible that he said something completely stupid/offensive and he decided to leave that part out to make himself look better?

You tell 'em, sister! Down with the patriarchy

January Jones is normie-dadcore trash who has gotten in a couple shitty flicks via the casting couch.

I have no idea as to the character of any of these people but if even a friend of mine outlined a story as such I'd find it hard to believe him.
He gives you literally no substance to go on and you're just supposed to believe him?

Why does his nose look photoshopped?

Because Matthew Vaughn left and Bryan Singer has nothing against women, but nothing for them, either?

>be slightly autistic
>zach gurglefurgledopolis is talking at me
>he's drunk and spitting as he yells incoherently at my chest
>see his driver pulling up behind him to cart him off
>thank god
>muster up all my effort to politely let him know it's time to leave
>he flips out and screams at me as he's led away
>I go back to counting the bubbles in my champagne

Honestly he should've known that she was way out of his fucking league.

Is she? He's richer, right? So...

January Jones is a top tier looker.
Sometimes a comic is able to get on the same wave-length and cast a comedy spell like Tom Green with Drew Barrymore but it eventually wears thin. Zack's spell fizzled immediately it appears in this case. Funny comics usually have some type of social disorder. I wouldn't blame Jones.

He's not exactly that obscenely richer than her that money would play a factor here.

In any normal situation, a guy like Zach would need to have an unbelievably funny/interesting personality and charisma to even have a shot with a woman who like January Jones. And judging from the way the conversation went, that doesn't seem to be the case.

Zach is a fat cunt jew who has no business talking to Goddesses.

But he was talking to January Jones

a lot of Sup Forums's population are attracted to underage girls or retarded women because they feel threatened by real, grown women