Whitey hate thread

Whitey hate thread

Name 3 things you hate about white people

there aren't more of us

I hate that they invented electricity, philosophy and education.

>They are smarter than everyone else
>they have money and nice things
>they made the greatest country in the world

Fuck white people.

I hate the fact that one of them is about to sage a leftist conditioning thread

Sand niggers invented all three of those things.

I hate that whitey has so many women i want to fuck and none want to touch my spic manlet dick

You like cracker women?

Yup. Dick is too small to fuck anyone with ass.

Dude, Latina girls are way hotter than flat ass honkey girls.

White people smell like piss

Some whites are liberals and love niggers for some reason.

Pink dicks

i hate that whites are so tolerant that they let worthless individuals, ideologies, and religions into their countries and treat them with respect and kindness, which they neither deserve nor return

topzoz scumball

not in trumps america

so many of them are circumcised

Lack of donation

fucking NASTY!

1. White Guilt
2. The abundance of a need for "diversity" among the normies
3. inability to accept that no one else wants to be equal

Guess what time it is?

I SAID GUESS WHAT TIME IT IS

Goddamn I love honkey women

>white guilt
>this fakeness around everything they do
>they don't appreciate the shit they have

pretty accurate

white person take advantage of brain, and uses something to be beneficial.

nigger is stupid, and can't figure out how to use thing to be advantageous.

white person succeeds, nigger fails and cries about white privilege.

that's the most accurate representation of "white privilege" i have ever seen.

explain the last one? Beaner reporting here

White are try and make things work for everyone in their countries and almost all non-white only do what's best for them and their people

>I hate how intelligent they are
>I hate how attractive they are
>I hate that I can never be one due to my debilitating condition of shitskinitis

Too tolerant when the rest of the world doesn't deserve it and will never respond in kind. We should just continue improving art and technology until non-whites needs can be served without slowing down the process. Machines could provide for them and art could teach them superior ways of thinking and being. People have always gone hungry or been attacked for being different or whatever else and only more resources can solve those problems. All white efforts should be focused on the future and those who live "in the now" should be left there to suffer until saving them is convenient.

Gracias amigo

fucking degenerate shit skins.

Mass genocide when?

it's easier to play the minority card than it is to be self sufficient and actually contribute to society. I have black friends that are laywers and doctors, but unfortunately they're the minority. They worked their asses off to get what they wanted out of life and started out the same as the other 99% of blacks that want everything for nothing and work at mcdonalds their entire life.

They act superior to all and bash other races and culture.

Most of their ammo backfires as what they say, whether historical or modern they've done it and worse.

The majority of them are pedophiles, weebs, psychopaths, yuppies, misunderstood, and beta.

The majority of the people on Sup Forums are beta fags and that same amount is white. They're narcasistic hypocrites.

Continue...

How. Can. You. Say. You. Have. Better. Genetics. When. You. Look. Like. This.

1. They fuck niggers
2. They lack giant penis
3. They are oppressors of the world.

10/10

>I am one
>They act weird during conversational gaps
>Proud of retarded shit/assuming they are like the heroes of their race before them because (genetics)

>Entire half of white people try desperately to not be smug and genuinely join the other races in everything fairly, the result is anti-white rhetoric spewing from every porthole until they're so sick of it the other half force them to have Donald Trump as a president

>Said half of whites who want peace actually fall for this stupid trick of holding a race accountable for the actions of the long dead and pretend like the conversion from that to wanting peace isn't more recent and important and this is all done just so whatever race can squeeze more money from them

>People tell white people they are "more like" some bad quality than other races who have a roughly equal distribution of individuals with the same bad qualities and some of them actually sit there and listen to these attempts to con them out of yet more money

The rest of the world is angry we're in charge and determined to take over and fuck up all on their own because of their retarded pride, fortunately the Earth itself is too damaged from the initial development of technology and industry to let the same stupid shit happen again so we probably won't. The white, old, atheistic, amoralist scientists and doctors who are actually in charge of the world probably just don't have time for it.

no they didnt lol

respectful
honesty
reliable

white man be keeping me down

>Sand niggers

nigger, if that was remotely true...how come the ME is STILL a shithole?? It would be quite evident..

I hate that they are successful.
I hate that they are intelligent and civilized.
I hate that they know who their father is.

>Name 3 things you hate about white people
The Jews
The Jews
and The Jews.

>taking Jewish race bait this easily is why they had WW1 and WW2

lack of appreciation makes them invent better shit
like smartphones
or cars
or internet
or computers
or houses

1. sexual degenerates
2. hypocrites
3. superiority/inferiority complex

Theys don't gives us theys paycheck when theys been more fortunate then us

It's a shame

THIS IS THE SAME FUCKING THREAD FROM THE OTHER DAY!

FUCK OFF WITH THE WHITE HATE! WE'RE CLEARLY SUPERIOR!

>invented electricity
>invented

hey thats my gf
were did u get that pic?

Lots of white are mentally retarded and let a obvious conman run the country. Some whites are still so mentally retarded they continue to defend the decision as their rights and freedoms are taken away, the middle class is squeezed tighter for wealthy tax cuts, and power was given to corporations.

Better change that giraffe to tinfoil, cletus.

Would ya look at that Jennifer Lawrence's Boyfriend is on here

>Yeah guys, aren't conservatives stupid?

Fuck off, 19 year old.

Until she gets to be a 500 pound hairy potato. Not to mention dealing with a gaggle of spics she is related to.

Love being white