>eventually starts breaking down again
>conversation leads to whether or not I like her back
>feelsbad.jpg
>She's a nice girl but just isn't very attractive, about a 6.5/10
>say I like her back to be nice, but we should just be friends
>she's really happy
>goes on a couple of weeks still texting
>we have another long conversation
>it ends with her saying that she loves me and can't see her being with anyone else in her life
>I told her I'm happy she feels that way but I haven't told her how I actually feel about it

What do I do guys? She's really nice to me but I'm just not attracted to her, plus all she talks about is how every guy she's ever been with is an asshole except me.

>text her every once and a while

are you fucking kidding me

To be fair I never text her first

That's really suspicious user. I wouldn't go for it.

Pic of her?

Don't catfish her, you need to let her know straight or you'll be dragging along something you don't want.

Pump and dump. Unless she's so ugly you need to throw a paper bag with a smiley face on her

I never got a picture of her, she doesn't really like taking pictures, I can tell she probably has self esteem problems which is why I tried to be nice to her

A: Post pics of girl OP

B: tell her the truth you pussy

Also, 6.5 isn't that bad. You could pretty much guarantee she won't cuck you or anything then since she knows that you could easily do better.

Also, the average looking ones make better wives/mothers on average. Just food for thought.

stop leading her on, OP
it's only gonna get more messy

you obviously aren't that into her & if someone comes along that you ACTUALLY LIKE, you'll fucking know, and it will break her

regardless of if you care about her feelings or not, it will cause strife in your life if you've been developing a relationship with her (which, news flash, is what you're doing right now, ESPECIALLY by telling her you like her back)

That's most likely true but I'm not looking for a marriage just yet. Plus other girls have been trying to talk to me who are much better (8/10+) but I just dont want to hurt her feelings

>dont want to hurt her feelings

you shouldn't have lied to her OP

Yeah I get that, I just told her I thought she was kind of cute. I had no idea it would've escalated to this especially so quickly

You threw "not hurting her feelings" out the window when you started leading her on, mate. If you tell her the truth now, you could spare some of the hurt.

Or you could keep leading her on like you are and end with her committing suicide or you marrying her.

man up and tell her the truth. Then screen cap and post in this thread for our amusement.

Or you could just go with it as punishment for being a dick and lying in the first place.

Those are your options, user. Choose wisely.

She was supposed to move out of state in a couple of months, I was hoping she would so I could get out of this situation but she's staying for another year now so she could spend time with me.

There's really no easy way out of this

I'm in a chaotic mood right now so text her telling the truth and screen cap and share.

Also age? Maybe I can swoop in and white knight on her ass after. kek

Alright mang, if I'm going to say anything to her about this it's going to be in person, so it's not going to happen today

Also you'd be doing me a favor if you did

was meant purely as a joke, but now my curiosity is peaked. What age are you both?

Fuck her

Im 20 she's 19, I just felt like I had to say that because people keep asking for screen caps

find a pic and post OP. If she's a virgin I would wife her. I don't care what you say. You'll regret it later on if you don't.

I would definitely find a pic for you guys, but it could easily be reverse image searched. I don't trust like that

you started this shit user, just like you made this mess with this girl. You have a habit of not being responsible for your actions don't you?

Do it OP. Do it now. Stop being a bitch. Be a man and accept the consequences for you actions