Had to bury my dog today Sup Forums. Cheer me up, feeling like total shit right now

Had to bury my dog today Sup Forums. Cheer me up, feeling like total shit right now

Sorry to hear that. But you really shouldn't bury a dog.

You need to Viking funeral that shit.

Who'd stop ya?

That sucks man. Sorry to hear it.

My dog was really really sick a couple months back and I thought that I only had the weekend to spend with him but luckily he just needed a high dose of steroids that has since been tapered down and he's fit as a fiddle.

Don't get a new dog right away but also don't tell yourself that you won't get another. Gotta remember the good times you had with him/her

wish I new what to say
but my little girl fell asleep two weeks ago I am still a wreak, cant sleep well..come home to an empty house cry eyes out sleep with her blanket and have her toys on my bed she was my wolf girl...and now my world is dark and full of shadow she loved me for all my faults she still loved me . so yeah ..I understand your darkness...

No self respecting police officer would tell you to put out a funeral fire for a beloved animal.

Just saying...

As much as I'd love to do that user I don't live near the ocean, it'd never be a true viking funeral.
I'm sorry to hear that user. Aphrinia died from cancer, didn't even know dogs could get cancer until they found the lumps. It spread so quickly, there was no treatment we could do. Gave her pain meds for as long as we could but she couldn't wask anymore and there was no point in keeping her in pain.

that really fucking sucks man hope you feel better, you still have pictures, you still have memories, vent your emotions let it all out. Life will get better, I had to find homes for all my dogs because we couldn't afford to take care of them, luckily they weren't put into a shelter I miss them with all my heart but life is getting better man.
Sorry for your loss.

Remember that dogs aren't people. Emotions invested in a dog are wasted.

Dude, that's a bit excessive. Don't you think? Dogs are cool, bad assed four legged shit machines.

Miss em, but don't be a bitch about it. Doggo wouldn't approve.

hmm only little kids think that way go back to your legos so the adults can talk...

They thought mine had cancer but couldn't figure out where and the shitty vets tried to nickel and dime me till I was flat out broke. Turns out it was just a really bad infection that was overlooked and just needed antibiotics and steroids.

I get annoyed at vets because they're just unregulated businessmen who guilt us into shit that our animals usually don't need.

Wait ...I think it's coming....

Oh....yeah

Circle jerk....----

At least you still have the memories of all the times you fucked.

You got it exactly backwards. Only little kids would think that a living stuffed animal is important.

I want to hurt you ...I want you to feel the same as I do ..so I hope you get injured and then have no care about you ...no cares about you ..so fuck off ...this thread is for some one else who is not shallow like you are....

Edgy. It's not a stuffed animal. It's a living fleshlight.

Eh, same thing really.

You're feeling the all the pain you saved him from going through in his life. You were a true friend and the best of human kind.

no asshole they have the smell of shampoo the groomers used..so again fuck off..you think this funny ...??..to harass people who are sad at the loss of something they cared about ..you come here so you can get attention is a thread about someones pain ??...get wreaked ..OP just wanted someone to understand his loss ..and you have to be an asshole ..fuck off...sorry OP ..I wont respond to any more of his shitty taunts ..I apologize for the derailment..

>they have the smell of shampoo the groomers used
kek

I can just tell you are a little kid trying to pretend to be a grown up. Trying to be emotionless for everything thinking it's a grown up thing to do. Go brush your teeth while mommy sucks tyrone off and tuck you in right after

Timestamp with the corpse or it didnt happen. Then fuck it just for fun

fuck off. You don't need pics to prove your mommy dropped you a few times as an infant. All we have to do is look at your deformed face.

Actually I'm 29 and I haven't lived with my parents in over a decade.

Dogs are morally equivalent to houseplants.

I have a dog that is going on 15 years old. I have had that old man since I was a kid and when it i his time to go I will be destroyed. I wont ever get another dog when he dies. I don't think I could handle the loss again.

You're going to have him dig up a dog covered in mud. That's fucking disgusting dude. What's wrong with you?

Your inability to form bonds with another live being stems from your mommy and daddy not loving you.

I feel your pain user. Some asshole poisoned my dogs puppies a week ago. out of 5, 3 died. Think it was these hateful lesbians next door. Going to feed their dog laxitives until it shit's its guts out.

Wrong. Have you ever fucked a houseplant? If not, then that is a false equivalency.

Celebrate his life man, it sounds like you loved him so just be happy he lived a good life. It sucks and I feel for you. Just remember there was just another thing born. More life and more love.

I can't say I feel your pain but if someone did that to my dog, I'd wanna kill em. But seriously, lets not get other dogs involved. They already have it bad enough having those dykes as their owner

Alright this is like the 5th or 6th dead dog thread in the past few hours.
Is this a new meme?
I refuse to believe this is a coincidence.
This is an infiltration.

There was a video on Facebook from the 219 area of a girl fucking a dog. Who's got the video to cheer up op

>Have you ever fucked a houseplant?
Have you not?
I form bonds with people. Dogs aren't people. Do you form bonds with the e coli you got from eating shit?

Mine died of heart cancer, i know that feel my dude

I'm very sorry to hear that OP. I still remember when my dog died.

Just be grateful you got to spend time with him, and spend your next few days honoring him and remembering when he did something cute or something memorable.

Sorry to hear that user, it looks like they lived to be a grizzly old fuck like every good dog should. Remember the good times, keep a few important things then find a new best friend to take care of/be taken care of by. I've lost three dogs in my life and it never gets easier but I wouldn't undo taking them in either.

Look at this kid defend himself.

No, I have not. They're too frail. Outside plants are the only good ones for fucking. How many plants have you fucked to death, you monster?

Hey, I raise almost 6 year old golden retriever. I've been finding these bumps on her skin. I went to the vet, she told me to just continue to check if they are growing or not. Should I be worried?

>dat projection
Don't worry user, some day you'll grow up and realize dogs ain't shit.

might seem like it's gonna trigger the reverse feeling, but just remember your own inevitable death. we all got it coming. if there is anything past this crap life, the dog is there waiting for you. see those videos of soldiers coming back and their dogs going crazy? that'll be what it's like when you two meet again. it'll seem like a year or so to him even if it's been 4 decades for you. and if there are more dogs and pets along the way they'll be there too.

or we die and there is nothing. either way, we all got it coming.

It's all part of being a good guardian for your best friend. Sounds like you've been the best. Enjoy every moment. Look into his eyes and tell him he is a good boy. He thinks the same of you.

lmao, do you not know how to use the board. I'm not the user

If there's an afterlife like that, it will be completely covered in worms and insects. You would have to swim through them to try to find your dog.

Dogs are supposed to be alive, you're probably a bad owner

I do, but apparently you don't. Has summer come early?

if there is an afterlife then there is some cosmic shit going on and it won't be based on earth physics and logic like that you doofus

har har har keke kek kek

no will you fuck off ?? you fat fuck go get some mac dal noes or however you ugly disgusting blobs of flesh say it , no wonder the girls hate you.

No your mom came early Burn~~ In your face! In your face!

Worm and insect heaven still makes way more sense than what you see on TV.

>your mom came early
I guess my dad's still got it then. Good on the old man.
>no will you fuck off ?
Why? This thread is great.

All dogs go to heaven OP.

cheer up! That pup is slavering and chowing down some heavenly doggy treats right now! ^___^

uhuh girls still think you're disgusting cant ever change that

It's too bad tho because you will never find out who he is. Nobody loves you

>He doesn't even fuck his dog

There is no God.
There is no heaven.
All life is meaningless.

Trips don't make it otherwise.

Hmmm... I'll have to let the people who love me know that. It'll be quite the news for them.
Why fuck your own dog when you can fuck other people's dogs? It's way cheaper.

Rip in peace pupper

No you can't fuck any dogs cause there aren't any dogs who find you tolerable enough to stick their penis in you

Was it barking too much or was it actually dead when you burried it? I burried mine the other day, it did not like being closed in the box though

uhuh keep telling yourself that , it still won't make it true . you are invisible to most people and the people who do see you find you repellant . so keep lying to yourself

rip doggo

Why shouldn't I keep telling myself that? It's demonstrably true. You might want to seek help for all that projecting.

I sent concentration camp footage to America's Funniest Home Videos.

Trips don't lie. Fuck other people's dogs. It's way cheaper people.

end yourself faggot. Life is not meaningless. Even if you don't someone will have kids. There will be someone else after you, and it's your job to make it as best a place for them as you can. It doesn't matter if you're the coldest, most cynical bastard out there, but there will be other cold, cynical bastards after you so try to give them robot waifus or something.

>it's your job to make it as best a place for them as you can
Why?

Fuck that you don't deserve an answer. Go fucking end yourself. There's no chance for you

Dogs are one of the best places to invest emotion. You know from the start roughly when and how they'll hurt you, and they do nothing but try their damndest to love you while they're here.

you're still alone in a world of people who hate you , you are fat and smell terrible ..you come here for attention so the crushing loneliness get eased abit , but you still are to stupid realize how the world works , you shit where eat and wonder why no one wants you around in the only place where you could be accepted .

You're both nigger faggots.

>Fuck that you don't deserve an answer
Because there isn't one.
>Go fucking end yourself.
Why?
>There's no chance for you
There's no chance for you either.

You seem like poor trash

I feel bad for the dogs for having to live with you all

>more projection
kek, literally none of that applies to me.

Yes it does. Go to bed

kek all of it does you worthless piece of garbage.

Nope to both.

This really is hilarious. Go on, tell me more about "me".

Only you find it hilarious. This is what happens when you have no human contact

I see. Do go on. Tell me more.

I'm so elated to hear that your distgusting souless animal is in the ground rotting. Thinking about it makes me shiver with joy. I can't wait for my turn :')

I'm sorry to hear that man. My dog is 3 years old and I think about this every night. It's just not fair that they have such short lifespans. I honestly can't imagine life without him.

you still there OP? respon if so please

good night OP
maybe our animals are bouncing around having a grand old time waiting for us to get there.
yours also.