Feels thread?

Feels thread?

Op here I'll start

>be me 10 yr old
>had weird dream where I relived y whole life , shit was cash, yet odd.
>wake up and ask "at what point does consciousness begin"
>ever since then feel like I'm not participating but observing life.
>fast foward
>got bad depression , lost friend to cancer.
>be genuine person
>hard to laugh at others jokes but I'm funny , good looking , consider myself a good guy
>practically friendless
>no one ever wants to hang out with me
>most nights I walk around my lake pic related and just think also work out when I feel up to it.
>had a good job
>females would flirt and grab me
>no one ever feel on love or followed through once I texted them back.

Honestly I think think people can sense when you are a hollow shell. Like I know there were times girls looked at me in that way and expected it back but I think I forgot how to love ....if I ever learned how to at all.

Always tell my self , loneliness and misery don't always have to go hand in hand. Maybe I just got too used to being lonely and miserable and don't notice either one anymore

Life.......

Pic related

Girl I talk to has started only messaging me once every few days, keeps blaming it on stress and shit. She thinks I don't know about her Instagram which she posts on every couple of hours. I'm thinking about just telling her to sod off

Op here . I once told a girl who was very much in love with me to forget we ever met . She never replied.

Don't throw your heart away bud. Just let things simmer off and find another . Don't burn bridges

I kinda get where your coming from OP

When I was 3-16, I had the best grades, the best future, and the most successful parents. I was even a good looking aryan, but I could only find one decent friend. (he's a beta like me)

I can only hope that university goes better than high school did

Thanks op, I'll just let it go naturally then.

This is my first year of college (last year in highschool so quite a jump), take my advice and talk to as many people as possible, boys or girls it doesn't matter. Everyone is gonna be pissed scared when they first start and very shy, be their bridge user and people will respect you

It won't be.

Just. Reinvent your self bud. But don't do it too much where you forget who you are. Life is all about change. Dress better , be better , find yourself and your passions .

I changed my self too many times to fit in and I don't really fit in any where now . Guess I lost myself . Don't be me

Ah. Gladly.

Back in November, I finally started talking (as in relationship wise) to a girl I had a small little crush on since I met her.

Eventually, she said she just wanted to be friends.

The idea of "What did I do wrong" or "Why does no one (besides family) care for me" or "Will I ever find true happiness?" Plauged me for months. Still does. And I still hate myself for blowing that chance.

aye. tis all one can do.

Really?

I don't think I'all have a financial problem anytime soon (I work rediculously hard in school, plus my dad has good property)

I've put a lot more work into being /fit/ (I'm not fat, I just wanna get more muscular). Those aren't the problem, I'm just not sure if I have the "alpha" personally...

this. I'm about to graduate from college and I've never been more alone and depressed in my life. Only person I do anything with is my gf and her friends.

You can't make people love you , especially if you fall in love with them. Just appreciate that you shared a moment and use that lesson for the next one . Don't take it to heart bud.

I just got a bj from my girlfriend a few minutes ago. Feeling pretty good right now.

I'm not the user you were responding to, but i feel this
I don't know who the hell i am. In high school it all seemed so clear, but now two years into college and i know I've changed, i just don't know what's changed
Hell, i don't even know what the answer to the question "who am i" would even look like

There's a moment to be sad and depressed in everyone's life at some point .

Not for me right now.

Thanks, I needed that

>end of 10th grade, me = betafag
>new girl moves in, cute as hell
>literally dreamt of her before seeing her
>alpha friend picks her up
>I get added to group chat with her, him, a few others
>develope massive crush on her but never say anything because beta
>year ends, "we should all hang out sometime!"
>mfw never invited to anything, don't know what I expected
>she texts me before junior year starts, "are we still friends?"
>allofmyyes.flac
>from that day, and every day thenceforth, we're talking all the time
>junior year starts, she missed orientation so I get to show her around, cute af
>turns out we have most of our classes together!
>a few months pass, she tells me she loves me
>being betafag, I never said anything, but when she says this I fucking melt (you all know what I mean, right?)
>time goes on, we're our own debate team and opponents and all that shit
>Though she says she loves me she doesn't act like it, so I confront her
>whatthefuckanonareyouretarded.gif
>shuts me down, hard. No sugar coating, tells me why she doesn't love me
>weeks pass and we talk again, eventually we get back to good terms
>she tells me she loves me again, she means it this time
>allofmyyesv_2.wav
>cuddlefuck everywhere in school, we don't get to see each other outside school
>best months of my life pass by in a blur
>"hey user, this guy in my class is really funny and he wants to take me out to dinner :)"
>what the fuck no please god no don't let this be the end
>"Nice, be careful, have fun

Hold on to these moments, user, they don't last forever.
In fact, get off Sup Forums and savor life

Think about all the qualities of a person you don't want to be and look at yourself and see you share any of those. You don't have to know who you are just who you don't want to be . Life....

Well I'm going home . I'll prob go to a bridge tonight to run laps . Maybe around 2 am . I'll take some pics to share.

Thanks for joining me anons

Maybe you're right, maybe it's foolish to ask who i am because I'm only ever the sum of the things i want to be, maybe that's the answer

Thanks, user, you good op

That honestly sounds like that moment sucked a lot of ass. Sorry mate , shit happens .