Withhold all help from anyone

Withhold all help from anyone.
Allow suffering to happen to those around you.
Starve anyone of anything you can.
Treat others as though they don't exist or have no value outside of serving you.
Disregard the opinions of others.
Take but don't give.

Why?

Why?

>Republican autism

It would create a stronger human

Continue.

I'm listening, please continue.

Wastdt?

define strength

I listened to a woman being assaulted upstairs and I refused to call the pigs

No

so would letting things pass and helping others? the bliss of doing good rather the rot of being selfish. have fun you nihilist

It would create extinct humans you ignorant moron.

There's a damn reason even the cells inside a fucking worm know to work together.

Christ. People are literally too stupid for the vote they are given.

Trump voter detected

me too. the other neighbor called the cops though and gave my address accidently, which was unfortunate

I'm a nihilist and I don't see how it creates strength. Enabling the wealthy to take all just enables them to become fat and weak without earning anything. Then they hand it down to their kinds who in turn are fat and weak. It's breeding weakness and autism.

You can go ahead and do that, but you will be at a disadvantage. Altruism is clearly an evolutionary advantage for human endeavors. So you'd self select yourself right into the wild by burning all of your bridges you horrific cunt.

>Previous administration.
I also tried to think like a Liberal once.

Why are you reciting the Republican Party's platform?

Kek, this is what trump voters actually believe

this is why your party lost

>dead degenerate whore
>republican

I don't even care to change the minds of you idiots. You're at the bottom of the food chain and you always will be.

all these butthurt libturds
delicious

Get off /b, Mr. President.

Because the economically weak midwest has votes that carry too much weight. Not to mention a swing of 80,000 votes between 3 states would have swung it. Not that it matters, hillary sucks but Bernie would have won.

Naw man. Who would drive them around? Where would he go for his blood pressure meds? What if he breaks a leg?

There's more to it...

I'm an engineer project manager. I'm above you on the food chain.

>project manager
>above you on the food chain

kek

You realize that you actually do nothing? Life would be just fine without you.

Fuck straight off, OP

I make money on federal bridge projects. What do you do that matters?

>*Tips fedora*
Ok champ

Be good to one-another shall be the whole of the law.

This.

Basic economy of scale and the utility of a long childhood escapes these learning averse shitheads.

Yep, it's official, OP's a fag.

Did she died?

The opoid epidemic is disproportionately affecting rural America, the region that typically votes Republican.

principles of conservatism
principles of satanism
somehow the party of christian values

Wait, are we playing the "fuck everybody and you win game"? I work at the engineering joint that designs and prototypes the bridge rails (among other things).

I guess you win.

>yfw the violent husband assaults you next

>Withhold all help from anyone.
>Allow suffering to happen to those around you.
>Starve anyone of anything you can.
>Treat others as though they don't exist or have no value outside of serving you.
>Disregard the opinions of others.
>Take but don't give.
niiice, i like you

be trump

i was the exact opposite of this. i am 30 now and people made me into this. now i'm gonna make other people become this

I think this is how you get women to like you.

For reference. What a nihilist looks like

>Altruism
>Believing in a failed ideology
Humans are incapable of true altruism. Whether it be for direct or indirect benefits, humanity treats the self before the other. This is why communism will never work.

>project manager
>king of the nerds

You're the cuck that can actually afford Jamal rather than just jerk off to BLACKED

Enjoy raising another man's keeds

Aww he thinks he's people

So dramatic!

Shouldn't you feel sorry for them, then? I thought pitiful drug addicts were the pets of liberals.

It's okay though, people see your through your bullshit, you anti white fuck.

Enjoy sucking jew nigger dick

islam pls go

haha

>republican

>Considering oneself to be intelligent enough to preach pessimistic, intrinsically subjective philosophy
>Thinking Sup Forums is the place to do it
Top kek

Cells don't know anything. They are not sentient. It's just physical reaction upon physical reaction.

>you ignorant moron

Cells that are defective and hold back the organism kill themselves. Otherwise, the organism would die. "Gibmedats" cells whose apoptosis doesn't function are called "cancer". Google apoptosis and become less "ignorant".

islam is the worst man, educate yourself

Is that flea?

>the definition of altruism is subjective

Passively yes. The problem with society is that it promotes individuality while trying to enforce a governing system that holds individuals completely accountable for fitting or abiding by other individual's values and lifestyles.

>Protip: There's only two options

>Hivemind communism
or
>Anarchy

All we have right now is a chaotic "middle ground" masquerading as some semblance of peace.

why are you describing me?

Altruism is an observation, choosing to be Altruistic is subjective. Git gud.

The point you lizard is that there is utility in working as a group.

You social Darwinists are literally a cancer on society.

You'll be cured eventually.

Don't worry, I know it's completely pointless to tell any of you the truth, I just am compelled to try.

>Jackpot
Checkum

>Assuming with limited intellect
SHIGGY

you call it
>working as a group
I call it
>helping your master achieve his goals.
spineless bitch

I'm just happy that the rural trash are killing themselves with drugs and bankrupting their local governments who have to pay for more police enforcement, more emergency room visits, and more dead rural filth in paupers graves. I'm just happy to see rural America withering and dying.

OP here.

You are all wasting your time if you think any kind of real help is coming. Black overcoats will find you. There is no other release other than your own.

The sick and the weak must go. Only then can we have a society worth keeping.

looks like you just read some nietzsche

I've tried to explain this to others to no avail.

Death is inevitable, but for most of you, you won't even know until the noose tightens and it's too late for all of you.

Hard times create good men. Good men create easy times. Easy times create weak men. Weak men create hard times.

>choosing to be psychopathic is subjective

From The Big Lebowski

This is your future, and you have done nothing to stop it or your inevitable slide into the void.

Only the enlightened few like myself will survive, if that is a word than can be used once civilization collapses on itself.

OP is a faggot and an asshole. Kill yourself, dude, do us all a favor.

There are instances in nature of altruisms of sorts. Birds have "criers" that call out extremely loudly whenever a predator is nearby to warn all the other birds to get the fuck to safety, even though doing so typically causes the crier to attract the attention of the predator and die.

So while it's true that pure altruism might not exist, it is possible for an individual to have instincts or impulses to do things that run counter to their own survival for the sake of the survival of the rest of the species.

Good luck with that because geeks are smarter than you and have more money.

I hope your midnight job at 7-Eleven works out for you, I really do.

What is apoptosis? Why ignore the post which checkmated your silly outlook?

Soros-dollars at work.

She's kinda hot not going to lie lol this is why fat people exist they won't OD therefore fat people are master druggys

I've been to the void and its not as bad as you might think. Infinate peace sounds good to me.

>safety of the pack
>altruistic
Try again.

KEK

>Geeks are smarter than you and have more money

And still can't figure out how to actually contribute meaningfully. Some Tesla engineers came by our plant, and in short, they are the most genius morons we ever met. We turned them away.

Toyota still makes better things *and* values self-reliance over self-destructive handouts. For one example.

Go suck a cock. Better yet, go suck your analyst's cock then swallow all of your meds, you stupid fuck.

One day you'll realize higher functioning morons like you and this cunt retard should have been sterilized at birth.

The cunt in question.

Let's look back at your earlier post.

Whether it be for direct or indirect benefits, humanity treats the self before the other.
I gave an example of how individuals can put the others before the self, something you claimed didn't happen. And if you reread my post () you'll see that I said that it's true that true altruism doesn't exist. Do try to actually read what someone posts before you respond.

>> liberal autism

theres a difference between libertarian and republican.

Republican is small welfare and force people to get their feet.)

Libertarian is you are responsible for yourself.

Democrat is welfare state because fuck self responsibility.

Somebody frame this and put it on the wall. Maybe the shills will eventually get the point that no amount of propeganda will change this.

>I gave an example of how certain species of birds use sentry criers to alert their "pack" of incoming danger.
>This is an example of altruism
>This is an individual
First off, it's instinctual, IE, not altruism. Instincts for animals usually follow a "preservation of the genes" mentality. That's not altruism. Secondly, a "bird" is not an individual, regardless of what you identify as.

if everything goes right, then the end result is a world of warlord states, where everyone is diametrically opposed to one another and where only the top baddest fucks get to do things like shitpost on whatever passes off as the net by then

pretty shitty place to live, but im sure you wouldn't mind cause you clearly will be part of that select group of ubermensch OP, cause you're a fucking faggot like that :^)

>arguing with a liberal

I used to do that sometimes. Until we all realized that they need an amygdala transplant to be able to grasp logic and reasoning.

Broke up with my lib girlfriend too. I learned by doing that they can't make sense during an amygdala hijack.

I once helped a girl who had been raped and was arrested for raping her. I spent 3 days in jail before DNA cleared me. I lost my job and not once did anyone say they were sorry. Fuck them all!!!

>First off, it's instinctual, IE, not altruism. Instincts for animals usually follow a "preservation of the genes" mentality. That's not altruism.
Okay you obviously are too retarded to understand what I'm saying so I'll say it again: you claim in your post, that the individual puts it's own needs before the pack. I gave an example of how that isn't true. That was the point of my post, to point out that your statement was overly generalizing and incorrect. I'm not arguing that true altruism does exist, in fact I agreed with you that it doesn't. If you still can't comprehend my point then take a basic logic class then reread my post.

>Secondly, a "bird" is not an individual, regardless of what you identify as.
Now you're just being intentionally retarded. I'm talking about the individual birds who function as criers, not individual humans who identify as bird you fucking moron. Unless all birds are somehow a single entity, then 'one bird' is an individual bird.

sounds like my disease OP

>My point is that a bird is an individual.
If you want your point to be taken, don't frame it in stupidity. Secondly, by your own admission altruism does not exist. This was my point.
>I'm talking about the individual birds
Then don't compare you talking about individuals in the same context that I was talking about. Altruism requires the concept of morality. This is a trait specific to humans and only humans. Arguing about instincts and logic chopping, when they're not even remotely related to altruism, is completely moot.

I think you've been taking Into the Badlands way too seriously.

Cooperation being ultimately self serving doesn't change the value of cooperation. In fact it should be framed this way to get the cult of objectivism to see that being selfish isn't the optimal strategy in the long term. Read up on game theory.

>not individual humans who think they are a bird

Oh God. My sides

Why not insult white people a few times too, the Republicans need more votes.