I started browsing Sup Forums when this leaked and it was such a huge fucking deal. When did you start?

I started browsing Sup Forums when this leaked and it was such a huge fucking deal. When did you start?

Around the time T Swift was Sup Forumss new waifu I forget what year since I've flip floppped through a few boards I've been on Sup Forums since 07 tho

this is my first day

early 2015 is when i started frequenting but i was here for a couple of big events before that. the earliest was probably the release of yeezus.
i was fucking 15 jesus that was so long ago

A little bit before Night School leaked. Night School was a good album btw

I started coming here just before AnCo MPP dropped. What a shithole it was then.

(and is, and will ever be)

early 2007.

if i remember correctly, it was a very new board then.
moved over from lurking Sup Forums and other garbage to the new MUSIC board which suited my tastes rather nicely.

shame it is just frequented by normal teenagers looking for things to blast in their cars on the way to an empty play park or secluded area in the woods.

I started either in late 2012 or early 2013. I still remember the night Yeezus dropped and everyone laughing their ass off at the lyrics

Every thread's OP had at least one of the following:
>Keep it 300, like the Romans
>Get this bitch shaking like Parkinson's
>Hurry up with my damn croissant
>I'd rather be a dick than a swallower
>You know niggers can't read.

Great times

Around 2011 I think. Been coming here off and on over the years.

I remember the CHZ shitposting that was all over.

>07
why does every know your meme newfig tell this lie

this or mid/late 2006. im an 06 summerfag that started using Sup Forums after i heard about the habbo hotel raid then quickly migrated to Sup Forums after Sup Forums's appeal wore off

08/09. was definitely here during the MPP explosion, maybe a bit before that

I miss JakeGyllenhaal

I want to say 2011 around the time exmilitary came out
Good times

same

around the time MPP dropped

I think when everyone was sucking Earl and Tyler's dick. I hate this board but sometimes I find some cool shit to listen to.

When Sup Forumstracker dropped.

Mid 2013, I barely remember anything

Because that's the newfag cutoff

This year. When a friend's album was posted here. Still unsure about this place it's filled with stupidity. Every other board on Sup Forums is filled with vile talking points. My favorite thread was the one a few days ago about how the fact that Australia was in the Eurovision Song Contest is some conspiracy to bring Europe tumbling down into refugee based racial warfare as part of some clandestine faction. Of course all of this was was predicated on the fact that Australia's 3 Eurovision singers were Malaysian, Chinese and Aboriginal. I might still leave this place. No offense /mu.

Got into Strokes early 2013 and found a Sup Forums trhead about upcoming Comedown Machine

around when yeezus came out

Around when mbv was released in 2013

You sound like a bit of a cunt so it may be for the best, all those "vile talking points" must be really "problematic"

Newfag here who started coming on in between The Money Store and No Live Deep Web

How so? You quoted 'problematic'? Where did I use problematic in my post?
Dudeguy.

You started that Eurovision thread I betcha.

I started browsing in 2010. Hoot hoot, motherfucker.

2011/2012 Sup Forums culture was great. Think /daily/ except that was the whole board.

JENNY DEATH WHEN? was when i started coming here. It was shit then, its shit now

Same