Fuck i'm sorry Sup Forums

fuck i'm sorry Sup Forums.

i'm never going to get a gf. i'm never going to get to hug a girl.

why the fuck should i keep living? i think about dying fucking all the time. everyone is getting sick of me and i understand, because i fucking am sick of myself.

patience user

It's not you. Women are whores. I would suggest you look up the mgtow movement on youtube. Women have no apathy and dont feel love. If you want to get laid. Yes. Make money and hit the gym. That's fine. But use this absent of women as a reminder that women dont care about the inside of anything but your wallet. Man to man real shit. Hit the gym. Go to school. Make bank. After that they will come. But remember. They don't like you as a person. So get your sick wet and toss em. You'll be okay dude. You dont need female approval. You just need you. I know it's hard but feminism has made women spiteful creatures and now we can't act on our natural instinct to take care and love them. They don't want that anymore. So forget your instinct now. Get the ass and run. It will take time because it's hard not to love these hos. But we have to steer clear of their manipulative deceptive ways. Once you get laid remember they only want what you have. Not you

this

this makes me want to kill myself more but i'm more calm about it.

Hoes ain't worth shit

Don't worry, Sam, once you go out passed the wall you'll meet the inbred wildling of your dreams. Your father will still hate you, though.

"No apathy"

What a dumb fuck

Im always thinking about dying fucking. Just getting balls deep in the fucking, then dying.

Nah dont. Hit the gym, focus on your school, make money and hate fuck all these fucking sluts and trash them. Let them know who's the fucking boss. You got this brother. I believe in you.

MGTOWs are self-indulgent, insecure faggots.

i'm 26, and still never even hugged a girl

Plastic surgery will take care of the face, exercise the fat off, and you'll get pucci in no time

Prove me wrong faggot. White knight she beta detected getting easy handjobs from land whales

I think you might be right. Listen to your heart. Things are just going to get worse, and If you're sick of it all, it may just be time to throw in the towel.

I cant really comment on this or offer any advice, I grew up in the care system and got first dibbs on all the fucked up pussy in those environments, after leaving care and left to myself i get next to nothing...

care system?

childrens homes/foster care

mixture of both for me my mane

user (if its is actually you) you need to find purpose.
take your life and try to find something you enjoy and expand on it. I've seen a lot of these threads and im pretty sure they're b8 but if you can just find any aspect to life you enjoy and try to make a job of it you will be happy.

if not just fucking kys already and stream it for us

Best Friends > Girlfriend

Why are you so focused on hugging a girl? There are more important things in live than sticking your dick into vaginas. Since niggers and jews are allowed to state their savage opinions in public ppl seem to forget.

STOP REPLYING TO THESE THREADS THAT ARE PASTA OF THIS FAT FUCK

Son, go to bed. If you're still up when I come home, I will sit on your face like last time. GO. TO. BED.