ITT Feminazi encounters/stories. and no diamond dicks

ITT Feminazi encounters/stories. and no diamond dicks.

who are they quoting?

Fuck off newfag, just because it was in a YLYL thread just now doesn't mean you respond to every greentext with that.

I dont know anything about ylyl. I was just wondering who the poster in OP's image was quoting

Normie alert?

Normie alert.

BREAK OUT THE REEEEEEEEEEE

Yknow, there's nothing worse that a condescending idiot.

Also nothing worse then someone who posts an unrelated anime image in a Greentext thread /s

>there's nothing worse than someone who uses an anime image on an anime imageboard

/thread

Didn't I tell you to stop posting anime pics
Faggo

Although the Anime board is Sup Forums. so.

SAME FAGGOT

Thread confirmed Derailed.

gonna reword what i said

when you come to a new website, especially one as unique and challenging as Sup Forums, it's extremely important to lurk for a significant amount of time (3-4 months is usually fine) until you start posting. if you skip that and just try to fit in (like you're doing), it just makes it obvious that you are new and unfamiliar with how everything works.

what kinda newfag do you take me for.

how about I tell you to leave my site and go back to wherever you came from.

im not going to explain how sub-forums work to you. a three year old with 5 minutes of googling could understand it.

yes that is true, do you not understand in what scenarios samefagging is bad?

How fucking New are you?
Of course it's the same dude.
He's the oldfag and the rest of you chumps are acting like newfags.

one that doesnt get the "who are you quoting" meme which has been around for years and is commonly used, or gets triggered by animeposting on an anime websit

And im not going to explain logic. on topic - anyone have any original or screencapped feminazi encounter greentext

>the user who is getting triggered by an anime reaction image is an oldfag

this makes absolutely no sense at all

Annnd the jokes misses its target by 200 miles and kills all 150 on board. RIP.

Refer to >727488626

And rip thread.