Doing about 5-7 grams of shrooms tomorrow any tips?

Doing about 5-7 grams of shrooms tomorrow any tips?
(This picture if from my last trip which was about 2 grams)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ksC-aDv06Tg
youtube.com/watch?v=IKf_d9PYBmk
youtube.com/watch?v=Q3oItpVa9fs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't do so much? You're gonna brown out and forget most of it. Hurts like hell the next day too.

Well I want to test me limits due to prior of this I have only done about 1 tab of lsd and 2 grams of shrooms I think I can handle it most likely I might do 7.5 grams of shrooms

3.5g is the normal dose. try that first. save the rest another day. then go enjoy the city lights. have someone buy u drinks to stay hydrated. i cannot speak on shrooms.

Idk I might do this

Yeah well I guess I understand that, I did the same thing. 5g was more than enough for me though and kinda turned me off of shrooms for quite a while. Just think though you could get 3 or 4 good trips easy with that amount.

I geuss I am doing the 3 trips thing but how was your experience with 5 grams?

Tried acid?
Ive done shrooms twice and both experiences were good but never as good as tabs

I have done lsd and it was great but the sad thing is where I live lsd comes around only during the summer :(. But for some reason shrooms are common as much as weed which is both easy to find.

Well I made a tea with it and it came on insanely fast. I barely had time to walk downstairs to my basement before it started to kick in. It was just really intense for the first little bit but when it started to peak I started to brown out like I said earlier. Basically the only thing I can remember from Hour 2 on was that I went to the bathroom at one point, came back after what I thought was 10 minutes and learned that I'd been in there an hour.

I dunno though, aside from the occasional shroom trip I really don't do any drugs. 5g might be lightweight-tier for all I know.

Just a few questions...
Where do you live and how much did it cost you per g? Cuz I'm pretty sure my dealer is trying to rip me off and it's easily noticeable.
PS.
- Never done/buy shrooms before, and been wanting to for the past 4-5 years.

Normal price in australia is 20-30 a gram, it really depends on how readily available they are. If you've never heard of shrooms in your state chances are you have to pay a bit extra. Ask your friends, IMO i think shroom trips are worth alot, you can't put a price on life changing experiences

you know any dealers in east syd?

Yes. Don't send pictures of it through snapchat and Sup Forums servers. In fact, all photos are evidence. Your texts are sold to the cops after 30 days.

I started to give you really bad advice, but I don't want you to end up too nervous to touch psychs again like I did. Go with the flow. Don't do anything spontaneous if it involves fire or leaving the house. Godspeed! You Black Emperor, Tool, the Beatles (fuck off, they're overplayed, but they've got some good stuff), etc.

Yeah because the police definitely pays for photos of things they don't know for sure who it is associated to so they can investigate minor drug use which isn't even illegal in most countries seeing as how you can only be convincted for possession

Do it alone, turn off your phone, immerse yourself in peace and silence. Soft light is the best for trip. People would spoil your trip, don't let anybody to be near you.
In my opinion the best way of doing mushrooms is doing it alone in the woods, preferably at night. The Milky Way and the Moon and all shit around you'd create some amazing mysterious atmosphere.

>. Hurts like hell the next day too

Obviously you did something wrong because there isn't any hangover from mushrooms no matter how much you took. Did you eat them raw or made tea?

do it 1-2 grams or so at a time a few hours apart

>alone in the woods
why u tryna get op killed

Not literally alone, obviously he should take with him tent and shit. I've done it thousands of times.

Lol. be ready.

for me around that 5-7g of dry equivalent point, any more and it's not going to be any more intense but at the peak intensity it lasts longer

most I took was probably around 7-10g dry equivalent (didn't weigh but about 10-15 small mushrooms of cyanscense type, and 3-4 of cubensis which were big ones) but I've had more intense experiences with more potent ones where I've taken only 2g of dry equivalent (dreaming while awake and stuff like that).

the ones you pick in farms sit in sun and probably degrades the quality vs ones where people grow themselves and pick at the best time

either way I think with mushrooms it's best to take a higher dose equivalent to around 5grams of dry weight. and under that it's not the 'full experience' of what I liked about psychedelics.. but it depends why you're taking the psychedelics.
if you're just taking them for partying/good time then it doesn't really matter. it'd be best not to take too much since some people can't handle them well socially

Drink apple juice as soon as you ingest the shroomies. You'll start feeling effects within 5 minutes

I agree with this user
Shit gets weird if you take too much

>my 21st birthday
>be with my girlfriend, large gentle black friend,
>decide to get like an ounce of mushrooms
>go over to this feminine white boys apartment and he calls his gf and her sister over
>make tea out of all the mushrooms and split it between us 6
>take like twice as much as anyone else
>we all play mario kart for a bit then i go into the other room and play on my laptop
>was playing day of defeat and people were talking about ghosting which made me think i was playing with dead soldiers
>trip the fuck out about that and then look at the floor
>my teeth everywhere
>really freak out and run into the living room
>try to leave and go out side
>small man tries to stop me so i throw him down and start humping him
>big man blocks the door
>i go into the kitchen and take the bubbler we were smoking out of and smash it into the wall
>smash the coffee pot into the dishes
>by this time my vision is gpin from color to color and my emotions go with the colors
>humping, crying and destroying randomly
>instead of screaming and cries of bewilderment I hear nothing
>just the theme to mariokart 64 from the TV
>walk into living room and nobody is there
>right after 6 police officers bust through the door
>5 guns and 1 taser pointed at me
>I through my hands up and scream please don't shoot me
>they cuff me and take me outside
>friends don't press charges and the call an ambulance
>I start fighting the EMTs who strap me down
>they strap me in a bed in the hospital with an old man looking over me all night

take 3 grams of syrian rue with it

What does, "in the woods," means to you like are we talking that patch of trees right next to the freeway?

When was you're last trip?

Honestly for me anything above 5 grams and I'm not going to be able to do anything other than lay on a bed with my eyes closed while I fly through time and space.

You may want somewhere quiet to lay down.

Also I am a big fan of making tea/coffee instead of eating them. You can take a standard tea bag and remove the insides and replace it with the mushrooms. It's been a while so I cant remember exactly but I think I let the mushrooms steep for 5 minutes and dunk the bag from time to time. Make sure you squeeze the bag to get as much liquid out as possible. Then I would put in a one of those Folgers coffee packets for a minute and then drink. You can hardly taste anything different over the coffee. I would repeat this process 2-3 times basically until I am tripping. One time I used around 10 grams and I was tripping so hard after the first cup that I thought I would die if I drank the second cup, haha. I also think the trip comes on much much faster when you drink it... and it never bothered my stomach personally.

Have a good trip OP and safe travels!

hardest I've tripped on shrooms was with .25g, no lie. I've done anywhere from .25g to 7g. The 7g trip was disappointing, even though I had tripped on the same batch a week prior and had a great time with just 2g. I'd stick with the 3.5g advice. If a cut doesn't get you there then it wasn't the right night.

I take green tea bags and add the shrooms instead of emptying. the vitamin c has been said to help.

30 dollars a GRAM? holy shit what the fuck? It's like 30 dollars an eight anywhere I've ever lived

Watch CGI Movies, make a playlist of TAS Music youtube.com/watch?v=ksC-aDv06Tg , best trip videos on yt, watch on peak this here youtube.com/watch?v=IKf_d9PYBmk and youtube.com/watch?v=Q3oItpVa9fs , your eyes will explode

Bruh i throw back more than 10 grams at a time, no hangover whatsoever. Must be retarded

just go to a farm, or into the bush if you're in southern parts

they're easy to find. can get 30-40 of them in 2 hours of looking which is average, but sometimes if it's good get 100s of them if you kept collecting and going around
only hard part is knowing if they are popping up, which you have to know somewhere they've grown before to check. finding a paddock with them can take a while but around this time of year (april-ish) they would be growing.
a way to guess if they are is if any other types of mushrooms are growing from the ground. go to bush/parks and see if any are growing on legs etc. if they are then the weather is good enough for them to grow. you just need humidity

just look for areas where there are trees in the paddock, or longish grass too. they don't seem to grow out in the open too much (but still will). around trees/bushes and long shrubs is the most likely place.

*and know how to identify them which is most important, but cubensis are easy as hell to see. cyans look like mini cubensis (thinner and taller, sometimes have gold top but sometimes just white).
both bruise blue intensly which is easiest way. if it doesn't go a blue (not black or slight purple/brown which isn't right colour) then don't just leave them

cube/cyans grow on cow poop, subs grow in bush in southern parts

I've tripped to trip a few times and barely had any effects?

then i was a way to low dosis or the shrooms where very old, day1 shroom 2gr enough for tripping balls, 4months later same rush you need 5+ gr

www.avalonmagicplants.com buy shrooms from there

you should do it while your in school

They were fresh and the doses were fine, just didn't blast off.

Don't do it. Say no to drugs.

don't be a degenarate

jack off on the comeup, thank me later

Have Thorazine.

DRINK ORANGE JUICE WHEN DOING EM