Fem-user here is my voice sexy?

vocaroo.com/i/s176OyBZ8jS4

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0pkw7flsjwV
youtube.com/watch?v=FS6oZjmbGyc&list=RDFS6oZjmbGyc
vocaroo.com/i/s176OyBZ8jS4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tits or gtfo new-friend.

sounds like a dude, not trying to hurt feelings, just saying it in the hopes you'll improve idk what you want from me

Not tits, but is this ok?

no

Sounds like an annoying, whiny fucking bitch.

Or a homosexual teenage boy practising being a female for a role in his school play.

Just practice everyday and alway assume your voice is shit and try to improve constantly with technique and shit man, just remember it's like playing an instrument x takes skill man you gotta earn it

vocaroo.com/i/s0pkw7flsjwV

i have the weirdest boner right now, thanks for that

hows that?

No problem ;)

rules are rules

I have not the first clue how I would even start sounding more feminine maybe I'm just a cretin but I don't know what it is that sounds off but it sounds p much the same to me. Just don't let people discourage you and keep sharing every once in awhile until people don't call you a faggot anymore

Yep, that's a dude. Can barely even understand what the fuck you're saying, son. Slow down.

Sexy. More noods!

It sounds too forceful and dumb. Try speaking slower and more clearer.

TITS + TIMESTAMP
OR FUCOFF

Slow and clear is how I got good at guitar, it's tempting to play sloppy to get a halfway decent sound that won't ever get better versus a sound that sounds like shit that will improve to godtier. Don't fall for easy way outs

can i get a reply
"brian i love you so much, you make my pussy so wet"

but try to make it slower, and accentuate the key words. make it breathy and seductual.
thatll bring it home

brian get the hell off Sup Forums again you have work tomorrow

Possibly the most pathetic thing I've ever seen on Sup Forums.
This week at least.

look in a mirror sissy
nonokosage

im an adult.

and my name isnt even brian haha. just a script with some pointers. can you not agree the initial message is too fast and not seductive enough?
go listen to
youtube.com/watch?v=FS6oZjmbGyc&list=RDFS6oZjmbGyc
and tell me that shit isnt a hot voice to learn from.
i rest my case

Sure, it's a shame the music is so fucking shit.

very obviously a man, you're gonna have to try harder than that

Genuinely no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

Fuck off.

Faggot

You have a dick.

Yay!

Got some feet in there too. Bonus.

think its pretty good given the time period it was produced. lot of great qualities, even for electronic music nowadays. im almost certain at this point youre a younger individual, which isnt bad, but you shouldn't try to talk down to people who have a better understanding of things than you do. maybe you are older, idk, but you have a bad interpretation of reality if so. not holding it against you, just stating my opinions, which you can disagree with, but please, dont try to argue, thats the point of an opinion. anyways, im about to be off of here, night all.

is that you candace?

>vocaroo.com/i/s176OyBZ8jS4
I think this is bad on purpose.