Doctor b/ros what is this thing? I'm not smoking for like 6 month

Doctor b/ros what is this thing? I'm not smoking for like 6 month

a nasty tongue which is apparently used to lick indian curry-spewing asshole

But it looks like you're still smoking cock.

looks like you've been licking turds

the last thing you ate.

Not indian, nice try tho

That looks like a semen line, usually only forms if you drink more than a 3 litres of semen per day.

never said you were

Ask Sup Forums they said, it will be fun they said

Bumping all the way ay!

That's in infected taste buds you're gonna nee antibiotics or they will infect the rest of you're mouth

You're a product of incest.

Aww you got me

xerostomia...

It looks like early lingua villosa nigra, better known as black hairy tongue or simply hairy tongue. Have you been on antibiotics recently? That can be a cause. Otherwise it's typically the result of poor oral hygiene. You don't need meds for it, just brush the area with a soft bristle toothbrush and toothpaste 2-3 times per day. If you don't manage it now, it can progress to pic related and that's just nasty user....

But my mouth is always wet, if you know what i mean

I always brush at morning and evening, this happens at morning before brushing, it started after one nasty hangover...

so, i think it`s scrotal tounge-"lengua escrotal" in spanish or "lengua fisurada"

actinomicosis

pretty sure it isn`t that u have

The discoloration from white could be a number of things, but I'd assume it's thrush. Like the guy said above, amp up your daily brushing, soft brush is best, don't get rough with it, and use a tongue scraper if you can as well. If it doesn't clear up in a month, see a doctor. It could be simething simple to clear up with meds, or it could be a sign of pre-diabetes. Don't panic, just be safe and see a doctor in a month if needed.

I dont think its lingua villosa nigra, that usually starts on the medial aspect of the tounge.

It could be it, but id get it checked with your dentist.

Ok, thank for the advice

>medial aspect
Well where the fuck does OP's pic look like it's originating to you?

>Doctor b/ros what is this thing? I'm not smoking for like 6 month
you're a faggot

That's fucked

Could be a vitamin defficiancy

Really shitty hygiene. I'd recommend tongue removal. But I'm not an ENT nor a dentist. So the amount I had to learn about a tongue, is not much.