Mr. Robot

Hype for the new episode today, what will Elliot discover/do with the incoming FBI hack?

Did Elliot kill Tyrell and he's just in his head now, or what could be their bigger plan?

Haters go make your own thread about how garbage all of Television is.

Other urls found in this thread:

variety.com/2016/film/news/rami-malek-papillon-remake-charlie-hunnam-1201829633/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How is his wife even possible as a person? They stopped making them in the 70s or 80s.

I'm excited for shit to kick off again. Tyrell is probably dead. Was the Elliot being in prison theory debunked?

damn wtf I havent even heard of this theory, whats there to it?

might want to research more on your own but basically

>no technology
>cell-like room
>rigidity of his schedule
>eating in a mess hall type environment
>watching the basketball games on the bleachers
>lots of black people (kek)

there's more to it but that's off the top of my head

>people coming to talk to him always in the same room, at the same table
>black guy with dog is warden or a guard

Tyrell is definitely alive, the gun and the bullet are more like red herrings.

Elliot gets kidnapped or some shit this episode.

im not buying it

Darlene or one of the other people in F Society would have mentioned something about him be locked up.

>tonight's episode is 1h15m instead of 1h30m

Pack it up boys it's all over

so how long is it actually, without 40 minutes of ads?

The old dude in Walt's Breaking Bad hat is Elliot's mother. She inappropriately touches him at the 22 minute mark.

cant wait to see more of her

best part of the show tbqh famiglias

Probably about 55 minutes

This series is shit, why would anyone on this board even want to talk about it, let alone pretend to like it?

I wouldn't it past the writers to do that on purpose
I think Craig Robinson's character is a head guard/warden like the previous poster mentioned and he's running a Silk Road type operation using former inmates. Possibly employing guards to help

(you)

post the rest of this set famalam

she's fucking creepy man, how would you feel about that last thing she said to the dj guy she was fucking?

>tfw she will never bite off your cock and call you a loser ;___;

>le pretentious fight club hackerman

So will based Tyrell return tonight?

>tonight
At what time and in what timezone does it air first in America?

10PM eastern i think

ep3 was 62 minutes, ep4 was 64 minutes

haven't lurked many mr robot threads on here.

the prison theory is pretty interesting...

will i ever see her tits, senpai?

No way. They censor "fuck".

I've never watched a show before where that was censored. I dont think there any kids watching this shit.

Yes he's hiding in Elliot's bed

would be ok with it.

who is streaming ??

i wish we had sperg elliot from Ep1 back

But it's a-ok to have her get blacked.

>‘Mr. Robot’ Star Rami Malek Joins Charlie Hunnam in ‘Papillon’ Remake

variety.com/2016/film/news/rami-malek-papillon-remake-charlie-hunnam-1201829633/

Apparently playing Dustin Hoffman's role, Dis gon be good

is the original good?

>Sup Forums hates the second season because it's a slow burner

Just like Better Call Saul.

Yeah man, although Hoffman is more of a goofy sidekick to McQueen hence why I think Rami will be bretty gud

Why has the show gone down in popularity here? I don't even remember there being a Sup Forums stream last week.

Also, please give me a link. I'm a Britbong and we don't have the channel here.

This season is great but BCS S2 was really bad,

Because every thread for the past couple of months get filled with neckbeard retards spewing >muhh mr normie shitposts

There is the occasional discussion though

Expect it to pick up later in the season as it gets back into the hacking, probably.

We hate Better Call Saul too

Probably because nothing happened in 4 episodes?

i wish elliot would hide in my bed 2bh

it prob because game of thrones is gone and ppl are tired of shit posting about how bad capeshit has gotten (which is just an obvious redundant fact for this board already)

DONT YOU UNDERSTAND ELLIOT
I AM IN YOUR HEAD
YOU CANT GET RID OF ME ELLIOT
WE NEED TO MAKE OUR PLAN COME TRUE ELLIOT

the fifth episode is usually when shit goes down
in the last season, that was the prison break episode, right in the middle of the season

He's in mine every night..........in my dreams

>nothing happened with Elliot (outside of character development)
ftfy

>hacking the fbi through their internet site

That's not how it works right?

these are all just minor details really
the biggest question is whether Elliot and Tyrell fucked or not

What time does it start GMT?

i still cant tell if shes really hot or not

I usually wait 'til about half 4 in the morning, or about 5, before I start checking for torrents
I think it airs at 3am, GMT

I think she looks better in business cloths imo

The actress is hot but I fucking hate her character.

those lips omg

i miss this show

it was perfectly terrible but great idk i just love it

HOLY FUCK HE TOTAL CAN BE IN A PRISON THIS WHOLE TIME, IT MAKES A LOT OF SENSE.

How do Americans watch tv when they sensor so much?

so, it was the loony bin that was knocking at his door at the end of S1??

>Censor the word 'fuck'
>Don't do anything with the word 'cunty'

Huh?

I thought that happened but wasn't sure.
I hope Hilary Wins and America goes to fucking hell faster

Darlene made it seem like he admitted himself to an institution, rather than being forced there.

>Why has the show gone down in popularity here?

Sup Forums has become populated by the religious right, and the atheism speech triggered them fiercely and shivered their tendies.

but it wasn't even sincere. The subtext of this show isn't particularly elusive.

I think it's mostly a case of ppl think the show is some cash grab on hacker esc market, while the show has genuine effort shown in filming. Maybe it's also some cringe at 4chans association with "we are legion" annomouys crap even though I don't believe any of that came from here. Thoughts?

>YFW THIS GUY APPEARED

I wonder if he'll return again, would be nice.

I legit enjoy his work. The fact he pissed off SJWs by being Ramses, despite actually being Egyptian, is just icing on the cake.

Sup Forums traditionally hates anything pandering to it while also ridiculing anything that mentions it.

Sup Forums used to like MR back in s1, but the drop in quality is likely to blame for the lack of posts. Same thing happened to True Detective

Felt so bad for the guy. He's basically me, especially when the cat pictures came out.

was nice to see them hug

>but the drop in quality
what drop?

>egyptian
>frog

Praise KEK

I will praise him he's hacked into my heart

so that settles it
Rami Malek is the messiah

I think Tyrell is still alive. Robot dude gives him the gun and tells him to kill someone. Makes Elliot put himself into an Asylum.

Tyrell = Elliot

Elliot = Tyrell

impossible senpai

I'm more worried about that black dude with the dead wife.

Also the time master tranny.

I wouldn't worry about Nero
he just wants to watch Rome burn

while wearing frilly panties

How is he going to hack the FBI if he is inside a prison?

There was a stream.

he IS the FBI.
pic related is Elliot.

I love how all the characters in this show are total fuck ups
even the FBI lady is fucking weird

What... You don't fap before sleeping?

Underrated theory:

Tyrell is a sentient AI/Robot made by the fat black guy's secret company. Elliot will find out from hacking and reunite with Tyrell

>yfw Esmail stated that Tyrell's name derives from The Tyrell Corporation in Blade Runner, a company that produced androids.

>yfw Tyrell drinks 'EFFEN' vodka. As in (fn), the function button on your keyboard.

>yfw 'he's a corporate robot, just like the rest of them.'

>yfw Tyrell literally says "You are not a cold robot".

I was under the impression that Joanna was actually a robot/cyborg, and she is Mrs. Robot

perhaps they could be a robo couple, and Tyrell is defective.

That was my thought after darlene's scene elliot. It was pretty clear that he wasn't at his home like we're seeing, but the things she said sort of implied that he was there by choice. I don't think he'd be in prison by choice.

Sup Forumsacks on Sup Forums will make a thread about how Mr. Robot turned to be a SJW series, like they do with every series.

>weird
Look at you son...

that's because every tv show actually does get hijacked by SJWs. just look at 24
>season 1
>torture first ask questions later
>friendly, peace loving muslims are secret terrorists

>season 2
>IT WAS CAPITALISM ALL ALONG

As a staunch defender of slow paced shows, I really feel all the plot and character developments of this last 4 episodes could have easily fit into two episodes. I hope the pace picks up a bit or it won't match the greatness of the first season.

>Darlene or one of the other people in F Society would have mentioned something about him be locked up.

You'll notice they never mention he is at home or anywhere ate all. All theories could easily be applied to a mental institution.

Man I really do love the series, but this really bothered me and I'm not even Sup Forums

>Dude cute Muslim hacker girl who hates the US is a good guy

>lmao let's have our MC attend one of those stupid Christian sessions and rant about God

No, he gave the gun to Tyrell, so he can go and kill the other members of F Society, so there's no evidence left. What's in Elliot's head is the surroundings - he's not at his mom's place, he's in mental hospital. He commited himself willingly.

What a stupid theory. That's just referencing his ruthless pragmatism and sociopathy.

Normies lean left by default due to the media bias. Shows want to appeal to the masses so they lean left.

I watched the first episode and it felt kind of cheesy and seemed way too much like it wanted to be fight club. Does it get better or is it just not for me?

you're bothered by counter-culture, which is the exact theme this show is going for.

it's like complaining a WWII movie has elements of religion and patriotism

>season 2
>IT WAS CAPITALISM ALL ALONG

How would anyone dare insinuate that conspiracies could ever have financial motives

This breaks my heart so much. He's more of a robot than Mr. Robot

agree

i love when anyone insinuates capitalism creates a culture of deception for monetary gain, that you're automatically labeled a nutcase.

It's the exact reason companies get away with their shit.

Mr. Robot, while hypocritical for being anti-capitalism whilst on a media conglomerate, is at the very least better than all the sterile crime dramas, sci fi cheese, and other garbage on tv.

it's not even particularly anti-capitalist, I mean the capitalists are the ones trying to fix the world, while the haxers are trying to impede their progress,all while the common man gets completely fucked over.