GODDAMN YOU, TOM HERMAN, YOU SON OF A BITCH

GODDAMN YOU, TOM HERMAN, YOU SON OF A BITCH
I HOPE YOU'RE THE WHITE CHARLIE STRONG AND YOU GET FIRED IN 3 YEARS WITH YOUR SHIT ASS TEAM

Other urls found in this thread:

al.com/sports/index.ssf/2016/11/watch_tom_herman_react_to_lsu.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Feels bad man :/

thanks for the memories

>tfw Rice owns H-Town

WHOSE BETRAYED

The horcruxes are in line. Playoff contender bound. Hook em'

"I LOVE THESE KIDS I'M NOT GOING ANYWHERE WHY WOULD YOU EVEN ASK ME THAT?"
>not even half a day later is gone
kek

>not even half a day later

No fucking way. Source?

HE'S OURS NIGGERS

BACK TO IRRELEVANCE WITH YOU NOW

THIS IS OUR STATE

>He thinks the coach is what made us great

Houston is the best city in the Union. Its at a cultural crossroads that brings us the best of Southern culture, Southwest culture, and big city culture that is found nowhere else in the world. On top of that the best football recruits in the country come from Houston. No matter who the coach is we will get first dibs on the greatest prospects in the country, all this while Herman withers away in the toxic organizational culture that is the UT Austin athletics department

We will get the last laugh. Enjoy it while you can hippies

>losing to Navy
>losing to SMU
>losing to Memepiss
Overrated as fuck. He's gonna flame out harder than Strong

Keenum for HC

Another in a long line of coaches that does great things at UH and will fizzle in a bigger conference. Maybe someone will finally decide it's not so bad to be a big fish in a little pond.

>I HOPE YOU'RE THE WHITE CHARLIE STRONG AND YOU GET FIRED IN 3 YEARS WITH YOUR SHIT ASS TEAM
he will be

biggest meme coach on the market

the Texass administration are fools

>kansas

>Best city
>Always votes liberal

al.com/sports/index.ssf/2016/11/watch_tom_herman_react_to_lsu.html

theres a video at the end of the report

Save for the TCU and Ok State, the other 4 losses they had were literally by a margin of around 4 pts per game. They weren't getting blown out and couple with the fact that had a rotating qb situation idk what else Strong could have done other than hoping this group gets better for next year.

Not lose to Kansas, that game was a complete fucking abortion.

this

no way he could come back after that

he possibly could have survived if they'd have won that game, but that loss was one that even a successful coach would be in trouble over

Yeah that was basically a summary of his whole time at UT. At the same time he derailed the season of many teams. Notre Dame was looking good pre season and went to sht after the first game and Baylor was looking good until they played the Horns.

What was UH's record before he came again?

I like how you disappeared for a 2 months while texass got thier ass beat by every bottom tier cfb team then only reappeared to talk shit

fuck you fairweather fan fucking bandwagon faggot fuck you nigger spic kill yourself faggot i'll fucking strangle you

The biggest fraud traitor in sports.
I hope he likes his money, because he will never win another game

He is objectively a morally terrible person

not likely since he's elite and beat florida state, oklahoma and louisville with a team that literally wasn't in the same league.

put this into memespective. did saban ever do anything worth a shit with inferior players? no.

answer the question

Actually, it was pretty good. They had Sumlin, who did very well, and Briles, who also did very well.

So, uh, who goes to Baylor now? Miles? Fedora?

put on your trip you faggot im not answering shit

Nobody wants to touch that job

Chad Morris outta SMU is the popular pick.

no u

>Houston is gonna go back to being a meme team with a nobody for a head coach

FUCK

Real talk, why would you hire him now, when he's just gotten done having a mediocre season?

If you're going to poach someone from a non-winning program, why not be more unorthodox? Pull an Art Briles and get somebody with a unique offensive or defensive mindset, somebody who might change the rules.

but what about the roided up "refugee"??

I'm not a fairweather fan. I love my Horns at 5-7 the same I did 7 years ago at 12-1. I haven't been this happy about the program since I heard we were getting David Ash. That didn't work out too well tho lol