Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nviTjk9Lm-w
youtube.com/watch?v=KE--bb9v-NY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_Ridgway
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dennis_Rader
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dahmer
even though he was sloppy and obsessed he was unique

I have a feeling that I will end up being my favorite.

test

The thing about Dahmer is that people can sympathize with him. People feel sorry for him.

Kek

I'm rooting for you :')

Ted Cruz

my nigga H H Holmes

One handsome motherfucker. Do you believe the theory he is actually Jack the Ripper?

Ted fucking Bundy, fucking masterclass guy, i visit him once in a while and we share stories

>:')

Kill yourself

Ivan Milat, it surprises me how many people don't know who he is though, he's one of our most well known killers.
Follow your dreams user.

Richard Trenton Chase.
Google it.

Wasn't he the toy box killer?

How'd you end up visiting him, did you know each other or did you contact him?

Edmund Kemper

Self proclaimed bumblebutt

Night Stalker

Me

His 'castle' was about ten minutes from my old home.

Gerard Schaefer. He wrote a book called Killer Fiction that is basically a bunch of short stories about women being murdered thats pretty sick stuff. Supposedly they detail his crimes.

Arthur Leigh Allen

Fuck the Police

Son of Sam

I just adorded his way of killing women, because of his looks, wich are similar to mine, he could make them feel comfortable before pulling out their organs and cutting of their heads, it's makes me feel happy you know, know that you given her full attention before ending her life. So i wrote him a letter and he asked if i wanted to come and visit him, so now, once a month, i visit him and he tells me places to go and make him pictures.. it's fun, i want him to kill me to, he's such a poetic guy

>not saying his real name

The guys been dead since 1989 you fuckin liar.

Albert Fish

No. Fuck you motherfucker

OH FUCKING REALLY? let me have my fun you fucking newfag, thnx for ruining my psycho story to beta's you dick

can someone explain this?

Now i have to fucking sage this thread, what a time to be Heaven

glad my dad took me to little league and mom gave me hugs before sleep. I could have ended up like you folks. Trying to look cool.

just a furry wanting to be accepted eventhough we all know furries are a pathetic excuse of a human being, just ignore them, they will kill themselves eventually

No that was some other dude with 3 names. I watched something about him the other night. Fucker had his (pretty good looking) girlfriend, and his daughter luring in grills for him to torture and shit. He killed way more chicks than he got convicted of. Some people have said hundreds

Whats ur parents adress? i could use some hugs to

this butt muncher

Beautiful mustache

Oh no not the grills
Tell me it wasnt a george foreman

George foreskin

Heh

>inb4 Richard Kuklinski

Op here. Actually my phone background

Link Neal

Al Bundy

This guy. Albert Fish wrote letters to his victims' families describing what he did and why.

Is it summer o'clock?

Richard Ramirez

Calm down edgelord, you could have turned that into an interesting story but you sound like a faggot instead.

Pick someone less famous who hasnt been dead for 30 years if you want to tell stories.

The guy was a real jerk.

>Night Stalker
i live in monterey park which is where, if i remember, like half of the murders took place. my family tells stories about those days sometimes

Ed Gein. Only 2 murders, sure, but his handiwork and craftsmanship are still impressive. He certainly had the best interior design skills of any serial killer. Dude could do some amazing MacGyver shit with human bones, skin, and sexual organs.

youtube.com/watch?v=nviTjk9Lm-w

George W Bush

>ted bundy
What? He died 30 years ago.

captian crunch

Not a single decent killer mentioned in this thread - just a bunch of psychotic weirdos.

I'd have to go with Englemen, "The Dentist."

Kuklinski also, the body count he left behind him was ridiculous.

If you're good at something, don't do it for free.

Bush was far too stupid to pull off anything that elaborate. It was all this jew right here. Or better know as the luckiest fucker that was late for work on 9/11 because his wife forced hike to go to a dermatologist.

Dennis Nielsen, uk
David Parker Ray, us

I'm a jew

Aww, half expecting it to cut to black with, "you mother will die in her sleep unless you reply to this post"

Leave it to a jew to disappoint

Might be the coolest.

Sorry i'm not one of those retarded fuckers spamming it all over.

Andrey Chikatilo is the best.

Pfft. That theory is retarded trash and a ploy to make money on his name.

You are all bad bad people.

Le EgDe OuT oF cOnTrOl

Not the first guy, but it's Richard Ramirez.

Sure you're not one of them, you lying sack of jew.

i'm not faggot.

Kendall Francois
The Poughkeepsie Killer

"How did you get these abrasions on the head of your penis?"

Entertaining during a nyquil vaca kept waking up to new stories. Moose was going nuts.

My Quads

Ed Gein, the king.

The only right answer.

Well, he died in 1989.

Not a serial killer, unfortunately.

David Parker Ray
>the man with the plan

Zodiac Killer

One of my favs. One sick fuck.

Sylar

kys faggot

srsly

DJ got fired for playing Queen's "another one bites the dust". Think this is when Blacks really started playing too.

Bundy, Dahmer, Ramirez are overrated you tumblr cocksucker degenerate whores

Rodney Alcala

youtube.com/watch?v=KE--bb9v-NY

Look into this guy's story.

>serial killer thread
>Crtl+F
>Green River Killer
>no results found
>Bind Torture Kill
>no results found

it's like you faggots aren't even trying

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_Ridgway

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dennis_Rader

"Late for work" yeah, and so was his daughter.

David Parker Ray

Favourite? But there's so many to choose from. If I had to pick just one, I'd have to give it to Gary Ridgway. Cold-blooded motherfucker killed hundreds of women.

Not really cold blooded. He was borderline retarded and strangled prostitutes. They didn't suffer, and really who cares about prostitutes? He cried in court when the father one of his victims said he forgave him.