No

>make a thread about you beats
>expect some good advices
>get hated and told to kill yourself
Life is wonderful

Your beats were garbage

They weren't wrong, though. Lo bit hip hop is ass .

>be a huge fag
>get called out for it
>bitch and moan w/ the shittest thread ever

nice

Kill yourself

kek why did you make a thread again what the fuck man

why is lo fi hip hop so hated here?

Fuck off to plebbit

You are very clearly a new fag coming here expecting people to be nice despite the fact that your music is terrible.

Kill you'reself

>four bars of some jazz sample looped for three minutes with a simplistic boom bap beat
>slap some vinyl crackle on top
You should probably kill yourself.

its such a huge meme and its so unbelievably talentless, like you could literally make an entire album of lo-fi hip hop in one night

Go hang by the neck from the nearest tree until dead.

>make two bars of drums
>loop them for 5 minutes
>add vinyl crackle
>find guitar track, bandpass it
>export

wow user, how do you do it? incredible work! where can i buy your stuff?

People are copying the style, but lacking the substance.

The people who started the whole "chill" trend were *actually fucking talented*, didn't just do and call it a day.

So another producer doesn't understand why people who listen to musicians all the time don't like their "cool" sounds. Your not a musician and you don't make music. Have you ever thought about music theory and what HARMONY is. All this new lo-fi "hip-hop" shit is garbage, you aren'tone of the ones that started it and you have learned nothing from them. All you do is sit there for hours shaping and adding effects to sounds to play while some repeating drum beats play on and on. And none of the sounds are important to each other or the song. There are no chords or scales used. It's great that you can create new sounds, good for you, but why don't you actually make music with them. You know the thing we've been doing for over a thousand years. All these "beat makers" do is create a mix of "new" sounds strung together, it's at the point now where you just replace different sounds in a track with other sounds and the song is basically still the same. When you use keys, chords, scales, and HARMONY you can create more depth and emotion then just "chill". Go bang your head against the wall some more, maybe then you might make something worthwhile.

>good music takes effort
you all probably listen to wanky prog rock fuck off

>Have you ever thought about music theory and what HARMONY is
>When you use keys, chords, scales, and HARMONY you can create more depth and emotion then just "chill"

OP sucks, that said, you know absolutely nothing at all about music, but you think you do, which is the worst type of ignorant

go to bed, OP

btw you also use samples that fcking every lo fi hiphop producer has turned into a beat already. If you gonna sample at least try to chop it into something different

Producers like you make me sad desu.

>Life is wonderful
instead of complaining like a bitch, make something different and original.
stop sampling old jazz/soul tracks and make something different, like folk, country, avant garde. shit like that.

i said a nice thing in the other thread before i saw this but i take it back.

yr kinda a cunt OP

Oh, really? So just about anyone could compose minimalist classical music and ambient music on the level of Eno and Krautrock artists? You're pathetic.