DOLL STEAK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hovM3wu9ozs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

test meat

angel left wing right wing broken wing?

is this political commentary?

I think it is

kurt cobain was actually as stupid as a bag of rocks and wasn't capable of political commentary if he tried
it's really baffling reading/listening interviews with him from towards the end of his life and realizing that he was in his late 20s at the time
dude was about as eloquent and insightful as a 16-year old kid

#6 poster checkin' in

The riff is stolen from Melvins.

IN MY EYES IM NOT LAZY

it should come to no surprise that Kurt wasn't smart

he dropped out of high school, got kicked out of both his parents homes, and spent a lot of his adult life homeless and being on heroin

what kurt was good at doing though was having a good fucking time with music

From which song?

When did you realize Hole were vastly superior to Nirvana?

Milk it

Even Kurt knew that.

Kurt was a fantastic visual artist, and had enough interest in literature to not be considered unintelligent.

His songwriting style never centred around concrete issues like politics, so that's a stupid criterion. He did ridicule various political stances, however, and was a feminist.

I always thought it sounded like "don't stay with me", and that it was about how his marriage to Courtney was failing.

Kurt killed himself because he realized that Nirvana was pretty much inferior to every band he loved. Oh, and heroin mighve had something to do with it...

kurt cobain wrote this album, theres no way that courtney love just had a moment of clarity and managed to write this. everything afterwards was garbage.

hi

what about janitor joe?

kristen wrote a lot of this album

>Be feminist musician
>Get murdered by your wife
Pure poetry

this tho

Kristen & Kurt were most likely murdered by Courtney, and they most likely wrote a lot of LTS. I 'd like to think Kristen and Kurt were planning some kind of getaway.

>amphetamine reptile records
>cash cow records
>K+K=
>??????

Nirvana attracts what it attracts for that reason. I was that kid when I was 14.

bump

Kurt Nobrain used to be his nickname, actually.

why would she murder the people that wrote all the good songs?

That's what he gets for even approaching a person like her, hope he learned his lesson. Can you imagine a bigger motherfucking red flag that Courtney motherfucking Love?

Heroin

New to Sup Forums. So most of y'all here believe Tom Grant's ideas?

idk i'm just related to kristen so to an extent I have to give a fuck about it

COM ON OVER DO THE TWASST

>DUDE NOT GOING TO WORK LMAO

that skank contributed nothing hole always has and forever will be eric and courtney

hole's deep cuts>>>>>>>>>>live through this btw

Yeah a drugged up whore is capable of planning the murder of one of the most famous men in the entire world. She also murdered a bunch of other people for fun too.

Were Kuck babbies always this delusional

but she does have money to hire people to do all the dirty work

everything nirvana did is stolen from melvins

AAAAAAAHUUUH

>Pleb
Nevermind

>Patrician
In Utero

>Contrarian
Bleach

The biggest, most contrarian plebs on the planet are those who assert that Pearl Jam are superior to Nirvana.

Pearl Jam had one good album then spent the rest of their career writing boring buttrock. Nirvana never wrote a boring song.

>Patrician's Final Form
Incesticide

And how exactly did Courtney, a famous celebrity herself, go about finding and scheming with these people in secret? all while allegedly out of her mind on heroin?

don't be a moron, use critical thinking.

Do people here just make up random stuff on the spot hoping it will catch on.

this dates back to 1994. this isn't something that some 4channer just spewed one day like the rest of the shitty memes on here

>how did a famous,drug using celebrity find people
im sure somebody knew someone. she didnt need to scheme anything, all she had to do was yell something out to her dealer while buying heroin, say something she didnt really mean and it was done.

Are you retarded Kristin is literally the only full-time Hole member (appearing on promotional pictures, albums etc.) with ZERO writing credits. Not to mention them planning a "getaway" the fuck is that

and yeah it has been literally a meme since 1994 cause Tom Grant can't even make up his fan-fictions correctly. Look up the book "Alice In Chains: The Untold Story". Funny how Courtney briefly thinking someone killed Kurt was conveniently left out of his "investigations" for 20+ years :-)

>I've posted a picture, therefore I've won

way to counter his argument. here i can do the same

What argument. What he said makes 0 sense

im 100% positive courtney didnt know anyone. she didnt yell anything while buying herion. she didnt say anything she didn't mean

Look I can do it too :)

Good job avoiding btw! I'm just happy knowing Courtney (a free innocent woman, who is alive!) gets to live in your head rent free.

they look trashed. they hate each other irl

I'm sorry for accusing you Courtney. You're obviously innocent. You were there and I wasn't. Let's not use plausibility and and critical thinking.

It was about being mentally ill and people using you as a guinea pig
Correct
Correct

Nope not anymore, that picture was taken when they went out drinking together. Krist and Courtney also have a wonderful relationship, he was her date at a YSL fashion show last year.

Not sure what being there has to do with looking up writing credits and reading a book, but ok thanks dude you're forgiven!

-CL xxx

Kurt was fucking bipolar. I guarantee he killed himself.

courtney, stop self-shilling, its pathetic

Not only was he bipolar, both he and Courtney were junkies. The only difference is they were rich junkies, I guarantee if they didn't make noisy dumb music nobody would give a shit about them

I don't think he learned his lesson considering he's dead

Shill what? Perhaps if Kuck wasn't such a degenerate he could have been her date instead.

oh well!

>kim's face

lmao

>I'm just happy knowing Courtney (a free innocent woman, who is alive!) gets to live in your head rent free.
KEK

Idk man u can call me a delusional kuck baby til it fits your fancy I don't really care about Sup Forums Kristen was my aunt sux a fucking lot she had 2 die but heroin or courtney Love either way she died and the cause was something bogus and overrated. Just don't say she wasn't talented or had nothing to do with the writing on live through this, you don't know shit. Shit people will probably deny I live in Buffalo and that I'm her nephew but who cares. I just care about Kristen. She will always be way cooler than hole and even dare I say nirvana. I'm just basing that "getaway" stuff on a noisy plethora of things I've read/heard. Delusional maybe but I'd prefer to think of kurt and Kristen doing music together because that I would actually enjoy and they are two people I actually admire.

>this thread will last 4 days and reach bump limit

ok goodnight

The fact that bitter pretentious people on Sup Forums can berate Kristen of all people, shouldnt come as a surprise to me, but it does. Sometimes I forget I'm wasting my time here in a cesspool of shit.

Pearl Jam has a lot of good songs and quite a few boring ones. Nirvana has a lot of good songs and plenty of total shit ones. What makes Pearl Jam better is that their best music is better than Nirvana's best music and they weren't edgy little shits like Kurt.

OPINYUN UUUUUUUUUUUuuuhh OPINYUN UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHUUUUHHH

Of course I fucking love Hole

Dude Courtney kept begging Kristin to join after she originally declined. They were always cool with each other, stop falling for memes.

>Makes bizarre outlandish statements that don't make sense
>Wonders why there's a strong reaction to it

YOU GOT ME THERE

I AM A BIZARRE OUTLANDISH STATEMENT

STOP SPELLING HER NAME WRONG

KRISTEN PFAFF

KRISTEN

i'm still mad the dumb bitch hasn't cashed in on deluxe reissues of hole's albums. i want hq studio versions of the songs that never made it on the albums
youtube.com/watch?v=hovM3wu9ozs

pacific northwest gets weird outside of the cities, its doable, considering the demo she was 'famous' to

why is lynn hirschberg still alive

>Pearl Jam had one good album then spent the rest of their career writing boring buttrock

Ten and to a lesser extent Vs. are buttrock. Vitalogy through Yield were all good albums though. Even Binaural, Riot Act and self-titled are alright. Their last two were shit though.

He wrote lyrics that sounded political but were actually just meaningless nonsense. He just wanted to stir shit up with the media.

I always thought this song was about his heroin addiction talking to him telling him to kill himself

no shit it's Milk It, which Melvins song was it ripped from?