Just Give me some Truth /b./ All I want is the truth. ITT we say one factual thing. Ok here's mine, 50...

Just Give me some Truth /b./ All I want is the truth. ITT we say one factual thing. Ok here's mine, 50,000 years ago men had tits. Their pecs actually looked more like tits until just recently.

Other urls found in this thread:

smithsonianmag.com/arts-culture/when-did-girls-start-wearing-pink-1370097/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Women are dumb cunts.
Turning gay is the only solution.

lmao

>Women are dumb cunts.
True

>Turning gay is the only solution.
Jump off of a bridge you fucking poofter

100 years ago boys wore pink and girls wore blue.

this I'd rather kill u guys then fuck u guy. Just my way tho, don't care how u guys do

I feel like that is true, was in public consciousness but I don't know why where it came from and if it were true.

smithsonianmag.com/arts-culture/when-did-girls-start-wearing-pink-1370097/

In ancient greece, a small penis was seen as the beautiful and craved by women and men alike, a big penis on the other hand was seen as barbaric and comical.

world is flat

I think they really depict that in their statues which are now everywhere with small dicks. Except and here is another true fact for this thread there was a fig leaf campaign in the 1500 's to cover up all the nudity in the art work especially in rome, and the churches. The cistine chappel orginally had nudity as did the wall in the church. painted by Da vinchi. However a lot of statues remain proving once and for all if u were greek at that time u had a small dick

The nazis, entertaining many occult theories, at one point underwent an expedition into antartica, with very powerful telescopes pointing them upwards into the sky, hoping they could spy on london. Because of the concave earth theory in which we all live on the inside of a giant hollow earth.

Women are dumb cunts

not true.

Poster is misogynist: true

this is why you will die alone and virgin. You are dumb dick

>virgin
>im gay as fuck been dicked hundreds of times

Whats it like to know a faggot has more sex than you?

>calling people on Sup Forums misogynists
Yeah ive never seen a post more obviously written by a cunty femnon

I dont think your wrong and i think the proliferation of traps also has to do w women being unbearable.

>state one factual thing
>posts farfetched theory with no empirical evidence

you really managed to fuck this one up quick didn't you OP

this is literally the story of why Sup Forums exists

Donald Trump is a Russian plant. That's not a code word for spy or that he was put there by the russians. He is a Potted Plant bought at Moscow Airport.

But the moon is round?

This. Women have become so unbearable. I have considered looking at other dudes but traps are the better alternative. I want something feminine but not annoying and cunty.

So I was at Subway (eat fresh) and I ordered the Chicken & Bacon Ranch Melt. It was AMAZING, Stuffed with melted Monterey cheddar cheese, tender all-white meat chicken, crispy bacon, lettuce, tomato, onions and green peppers it was just about the best thing I've had all month.

Men realised that women were dumb cunts and founded a website where they could safely look at men who resembled women.

The Singularity will not save us.

bush did 9/11

Lol the kid on the right; Stanley the down explorer, and the hazlenut crew

Spot on.

I think Sup Forums's Sexuality mimicks that of ancient rome. If you don't know it, worth looking into all the shit we used to do. Sup Forums is some creepy surviving instinct