I am atractive /b?

I am atractive /b?

>Not getting as much pussy as I'd like

latent supreme gentleman

hahaha lmao

Leafy syndrome

That's because you gay. See: your shorts.

truth. white shorts are gay.

Fuck you fat fuck

Hit the gym. Either get shorts that are longer or some shades. Stop worrying so much and enjoy being tall. Im built almost exactly like you and I do okay by simply being confident and dressing slightly better. Even our hair is similar

>Tasty

If you are not getting pussy, just improve your raping skills faggot

> youre tall
> you have all your hair

You have all the tools you need OP if you cant figure it out you weren't meant to breed. Manlets the world over would trade places with you. Seriously hit the gym though it works wonders for posture

Those buck teeth aren't helping you donkey looking Mutherfucker.

>as much as you like
Ever consider not being a greedy asshole?

You don't look that cool to me, but imma guy,

In other news, nobody ever gets enough.

I don't want fat girls like you
loser

Weak jaw.

Awkward knees.

Twink short-shorts.

Awkward, vaguely mentally vacant smile.

>Spot on

GIB MEH DEE POOSI BAWSE

Sure that is pussy what you want?

You look ok dude...we also look very similar the only difference is the hair...i have a buzzcut...i am also very unconfident because i am tall and my head is slightly smaller and is very hard for me to get pussy because of my confidence...so just work on that

You look like a youg Mr. Rogers but if he were a serial killer.

Just looking at you creeps me out.

also
>white shorts
>wants pussy

Beautiful
>inb4 psicopeth

u PC brah?

10/10

no.

You are atractive, Them shorts look fine, You dont need to go to the gym you look fit and healthy.
Any lady would be happy with you trust me!

You should host a show about how to be as gay as can somebody be.
You can killyourself also

:(

you're an antilope i think that's probably your problem

>bait

zippo wpulda been better

Looks are only part of the issue.

Relax, be comfortable with you first.

Yeah, maybe desperate, ugly ones

The shorts should cover your knees and I think sunglasses would suit you

You look like a beta yes man faggot, that pathetic submissive smile says the same thing, you look like a twig honestly I'd slap you in real life and spit in your face just cause you look like you wouldn't do anything about it.

You look like a rapist virgin.

What are those fucking shorts? You melt, no wonder you don't get any birds you look like queerbait.
Also hit the gym a bit man, don't have to much like just get yourself a bit more stocky

lanky awkward peewee herman looking faggot

To a woman?
Probably not m8
But what would I know, I'm just a raging homosexual lol.

>ITT: a bunch of betas who think being muscular will automatically get them pussy

I mean yeah, after getting /fit/ I find it helps, but so many times I see betas starting at the gym with the only goal of getting pussy and if they stick it past that first 2 weeks, they're just a socially awkward beta with a nicer body to look at.

> is 120 pounds soaking wet with construction boots on
You're a beta twink pussy manlet, I'd slap the soul out of your skeleton faggot.

Most girls like someone who can lift more than they can unlike OP.
Personally I just offer it as advice for the confidence it can give you, it's better if you're doing it just because you want to be fitter/stronger, the birds come afterwards

Also his legs look like sticks of fucking celery.

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Your eyes are soulless and your limbs are twigs.