Anyone else witnessed their girl being fucked?

Anyone else witnessed their girl being fucked?

Not witnessed, no, as I wasn't there

Haha already did. Wife dressed me up in my sissy clothes with my cb on and tied me up to a chair in our walk in closet. Left the door cracked so i could watch.

before with one and after with another, but never with

C U C K
U
C
K
DEGENERATE

Why are you so upset at someone else's fetish, if it's in a consensual relationship?

We don't bother you about your scat and loli browsing

you're telling me you wouldn't want to see her her get fucked and then have her finish you off?

I'd love to see my boyfriend fuck another girl

tits & timestamp or gtfo...

My boyfriend is constantly stalking Sup Forums to make sure my nudes won't be uploaded so I can't :p

Yep. About once a month.

Closest thing I have.

First time meeting a girl, I walked in on her and her new bf at the time fucking at a party.

Was pretty drunk, I started laughing at his small dick. He got all embarrassed, and lost his erection. She called him a faggot for not wanting to keep going. I fucked her later that night and they broke up the next day. Havent talked to her in about a year. We never dated.

I watch her take BBC 2 or 3 times a week

No but someone else's wife tongue fucked my asshole a couple weeks ago.

>Was pretty drunk, I started laughing at his small dick. He got all embarrassed, and lost his erection. She called him a faggot for not wanting to keep going. I fucked her later that night and they broke up the next day. Havent talked to her in about a year. We never dated.
I'll take "Things that only happened in a faggot's imagination" for $300, please Bob

Theres definitely more to it, but thats the short version. I really dont care if you believe it or not, but it happened. No need to be all butthurt and jealous about it.

Methinks he doth protest too much

fuck off shill we already have enough of your cuck bullshit on Sup Forums kys shareblue

Nudes aside, what turns you on about it. Cuckqueen is my main fetish, never actually had a girl who was into though. Last gf had 1 threesome with me and her friend, it was amazing, but she never wanted to do it again....

see

Yeah with my first girl we did some groups and stuff. MFMF MMF MFF The desire to shot web in her mouth for being so naughty and moan vibrating my cock while our friend fucks her from behind is as close as I ever got to cucking. We also fucked openly in front of anyone who didn't mind. Of course it fell apart though, first big love and shit. Open relationshits don't lead to happy marriages. Monogamous with a couple girls after that, now celibate for years because jaded nihilism, video games, and making good $.