/balk/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ODRN2APQzHg
politico.eu/article/juncker-says-trumps-anti-eu-talk-could-lead-to-new-balkan-war/
translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://365.com.mk/151915/kako-makedonskite-ergeni-kupuvaat-zheni&edit-text=
youtube.com/watch?v=dsNfRep_3jQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VCnTqnxUNEE
translate.google.com/translate?sl=mk&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.globusmagazin.com.mk/?ItemID=43CF4636DDF62F44915F8A89692D5B82&edit-text=
youtube.com/watch?v=c28Aorr7PIM
youtube.com/watch?v=c1cmHDSPjBM
youtube.com/watch?v=XlLFOzsfmms
gazetaexpress.com/fun/prostitutat-serbe-ulin-cmimet-zbritja-vlen-edhe-ne-kosove-69878/?archive=1
gjuhashqipe.com/lajmetari/lajmetariprint.aspx?id=12089
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this kills the styrofomian

Why is Macedonia such a wonder(land) of a country?

ЯЯЯЯЯЯЯЯЯЯЯЯЯЯ

ЮЮЮЮЮЮЮЮЮЮ

ЪЪЪЪЪЪЪЪЪЪЪЪ

change the right side to the bulgarian flag

Did you have any mystical visions?

DEATH TO WHITES
DEATH TO EUROPE
DEATH TO THE WEST

mashAllah ya akhi

B S P
S
P

If you aren't voting for them then don't vote for anyone. You'll still do good for our country that way.

This kills the zerg

Not really.

torbeshi?

What do you think?

So many young macedonian warriors, the children of Alexander are patriotic from birth

youtube.com/watch?v=ODRN2APQzHg

>зaeдничкa

Macedonians need to oppress the Illyrian tribes once more, like their Argead ancestors did.

makke muzzies or albanian muzzies supporting united makeland

“My inclination is Macedonia is not a country. I’m sorry – it’s not a country,” the California congressman told Albanian TV channel Vizion Plus.

“There is such a division in their country they will never be able to live together in the future. For this reason, Kosovars and Albanians from Macedonia should be part of Kosovo and the rest of Macedonia should be part of Bulgaria or any other country to which they believe they are related,” he was cited as saying by Bulgarian news wire BGNES in a translation from Albanian.

“The idea is to keep Macedonia alive because someone 30 years ago decided it is a configuration that should come out of the dismantling of Yugoslavia,” Rohrabacher continued.

hmmm

politico.eu/article/juncker-says-trumps-anti-eu-talk-could-lead-to-new-balkan-war/

The californian cuck apologized

top cuck

His "inclination" means as much as my dick when it inclines in and out of your mom's asshole.

We are on the streets, we are on the land, we are HERE. You are overseas, yapping and even when you are here you are afraid to walk out and confront us because you are powerless.

He was Transylvanian

Bulgarians and Albanians need to be purged before the Balkans can enter a new age of peace and prosperity

Just fucking add Serbia,Macedonia and Albania to the EU so this MEME conflicts can stop.

Macedonians

Maкeдoнци

Makedonci

Total population

c. 2–2.2 million

Albanians

Shqiptarët

Total population

7–11.6 million

>Heard that the villages in Macedonia has more than 500 bachelors seeking brides. Hastily calculated, 500 bachelors, two thousand euros, in groups of ten ... For someone who has not collected its services quickly calculated what would be profits.

>- Here most brides are Muslims. But Macedonian bachelors take faith is not a problem, brides are baptized in the church and quickly get used - said the host. He added that recently some of the lads avoid matchmakers. Several girls from Korcha who married in Macedonia, associate bachelors with their relatives, relatives with relatives, so spread the circle of these, kinship matchmakers.

translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://365.com.mk/151915/kako-makedonskite-ergeni-kupuvaat-zheni&edit-text=

did you finally finish your little trip around the house?

Why do you think they'll stop?

And so was he

>Weissmuller
damn Saxons

Prica lepo Srpski

youtube.com/watch?v=dsNfRep_3jQ

They'll be too busy stealing money from the EU to bother fight one another :^)

men in rural areas that can't find women to marry because they moved to the cities?

You underrate the power of nationalism in the Balkans.

youtube.com/watch?v=VCnTqnxUNEE

Guys, how is the action of cleaning the tablecloth of crumps and stuff from the window or balcony called?

Yes, dying villages when the men stay and buy muslim wifes to fertilize them because no one wants to live in the villages.

When were you when we invented Mass Albanian cucking schemes? Buying Albanians is a thriving business here.

It's not 5 or 10 marriages. 2000 marriages estimated where we bought Albanian women to fertilize them

translate.google.com/translate?sl=mk&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.globusmagazin.com.mk/?ItemID=43CF4636DDF62F44915F8A89692D5B82&edit-text=

frts frts pew

Wtf, virile Macedonian studs inseminating Albanian mail-order brides?

The shqip from JEW ES EI is reading this and crying top kek

Macedonian peasants had more Albanian pussy to split than him hahahahahahahah

wiping

is this tinder for makke and albo losers who can't marry?

Do you see us fighting you or Romania?

Fuck empty nationalism.

What is important is one's national identity.
Nationalism only divides countries.

Albanians should be glad their children will be half white when Macedonian bulls rail their women

We can civilize their blood line by impregnating as many rural muslim conservative Shqip qts

tbqh serbia just needs to be finished off versailles style and there will never be another balkan conflict simply from a utilitarian conflict

they'll finish themselves off demographically anyway

its funny to watch you squirm around and desperately pretend macedonia isn't a failed experiment thats on its deathbed

finally

We have no real claims against each other anymore, though. The other regions are still a bit messy.

We already have CoD1 and CoD2...

How the fuck are we getting cucked when you're the one getting your genetics SHQIP'd dumb slave.

No no.You know. After you are done eating and the tablecloth is filled with crumps, so you gotta take the crumps out from the window or balcony

It's not 2007 tho, it's 2017

youtube.com/watch?v=c28Aorr7PIM

youtube.com/watch?v=c1cmHDSPjBM

youtube.com/watch?v=XlLFOzsfmms

LMAOING TBQH FAMALAM

is it a verb or something? si quhet ne shqip?

>serbia is so depopulated serbs have no choice but to go to albania for partners

that's just sad, but whatever makes you happy, speed up your own death

#ImpregnateAShqipfu

It's for a noble cause

What the hell? Serbian studs are stealing Albanian women too, not just Macedonians?

they willingly come here mate because there's no one to fuck them in albania

this has been happening for decades

So they'll make it a little glossier.
You'll still play as the same nations as in CoD1 and CoD2 exploring the same historic battles.

I have no faith in new games that are coming out.All i am waiting for is Cyberpunk 2077.

only the ugly ones who can't get married here

do you ship albo qts? i'd buy few in a heartbeat

why would an albanian girl from some rural village willingly go to serbia? cmon m8, don't kid yourself

listen, im not judging, the average age of Serbs is 42. there wont be that many women in serbia to go around, gotta do what you gotta do tbqh

Greeks and Italians are stealing Albanian women too. Soon Albanians are going to run out, what the hell!

>this
>ugly

HAHAHAHHA

>when they think they are the ones doing the cucking

>serbian people keep dying out
>only choice is to produce half-albanians
>eventually the country is identical to albania and is annexed completely

sugoi

this is the best timeline

we had villages like that here too, they even organised trips to Ukraine or something to find girls to marry.
and mostly not from poor, shitty villages.
sad actually, villages and farmland being abandoned

Me shkund safabrezin
Isn't this what your conspiracy theorists fear? Countless Serbian nationalist pages spam these reports about how "albanian village girls marry older Serbian men, and they learn albanian language and mentality to their kids. All the property they get they give it to their original families.If something isn't done, even Nish will be part of Albania"

>albianians getting this triggered

pretty funny tbqh famalam

6/10 at best mate tbqh

Wow, the Serb and the Maco weren't just memeing. Look at this map of sex ratios. Albanian women are leaving for neighboring countries in droves!

Nice coping. Here is what willingness looks like:

gazetaexpress.com/fun/prostitutat-serbe-ulin-cmimet-zbritja-vlen-edhe-ne-kosove-69878/?archive=1

>light eyes and hair
>catholic
>19
>cute
>virgin
>6/10

HAHAHAHAHAHHAAH

>she will never be your gf

*sighs in shqip*

is this male to female? albania is almost 1:1 senpai

>>virgin

HAHAHAHAHAHHAAH

LMAO

gjuhashqipe.com/lajmetari/lajmetariprint.aspx?id=12089

LMAO @ THE IMAGE HAHAHAHHAHA

she is though if you bothered to watch the video, all you albanians understand serbian perfectly

should be "striking" like striking a carpet

Dude c'mon are you serious. Look at those features. She will age af, everyone can see that.
>Light hair
The hair are obviously dyed

to be fair, all EE women age like milk, nothing special to our people

there are exceptions ofc

Man wow, researching this, all the evidence points towards women abandoning Albania for neighboring countries!

No wonder so many Greek guys have Albanian gfs and wives these days. Very shocking!

The shqip in America is imaging this every night, "One Day when I go back to Shqiperia I will marry a conservative, beautiful waifu and have many shqip children"

>She gets Miroslavs load every night and raises his Yugoslav children instead

Kinda like that
Do you have this superstition of not striking the tablecloth at night

>imma buy traditional albo qt

>raises his children Yugoslav

HAHAHAAHAH

you really don't know Albanian women then, lad

this is true

in the first video i linked she even changes her first name to a serbian one and takes up her husbands last name, also changes from catholic to orthodox lmao

Shqip women prefer to marry Slavs, they know when they get filled with Bulgarian semen their ovaries explode like their offspring will survive for a millenia

They know if they marry little Blerim they'll be genocided and have to hide in a bunker

No.72746037▶

Пoвeлитeлнa фopмa oт глaгoлa дoйдa. Eлa тyк! Eлaтe ни нa гocти!

It happens though. People from Albania and Montenegro intermarry. And I even know people

everyone knows people who intermarry but i don't know anyone who had to pay to marry

Why do THOUSANDS upon THOUSANDS of Albanian prime pussy from the most conservative parts of Albania come here to become Macedonian?

We treat our vassals great and give them our blood.

if you guys want to contribute to the albanian ethnos by all means be our guests; albanianism never depended on blood or religion

though i must ask, are yugoslav women really that troublesome?

they raise serbian children though, they have serbian names, learn only serbian as kids and are orthodox

seems like you're getting SERB'd hard mate

Whoa. This really put me into a deep state of thought.

That's just TV bullshit serbs and make journalists do. The money is simply "pajë për me tregu se nuk je varfanjak", not a price that is payed. One from my friends in Vraka got married

*thinks*

Slavs are so butthurt they make documentaries when one of their own marries the village whore who coulden't get married in Albania.And they call you subhuman and later are proud they are interbreeding with albanians.I have had many slavic gfs(also a serbian one).Slav men are actually worthless as males.They are either drunk ore too autistic.I would never fucking have kids with a slav woman.Not a chance.And btw here the slavs are the worst coalburners.I mean not only niggers.I met once a girl who was half turkish and half serb.