Hey Sup Forumsros

Hey Sup Forumsros

How many of you guys grow your own dank and how is it.

Just made some lethal coconut oil. Had two teaspoons in my coffee and after about 1.5 hours I started a buzz witch lasted 7+ hours

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V-za2mUAeLc
aacc.org/media/press-release-archive/2015/alcohol-combined-with-cannabis-significantly-increases-levels-of-thc-in-the-blood
youtube.com/watch?v=LolzrHouBh4
youtu.be/LolzrHouBh4?t=10m10s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Just made some lethal coconut oil. Had two teaspoons in my coffee and after about 1.5 hours I started a buzz witch lasted 7+ hours
i love you OP. thats what i usually do and my 'stoner' friends call me retarded for not making brownies. well fuck you, that shit is for me so you ain't got shit to say.

also, nothing better than that swee indicia&caffeine combo

currently got a jar of kief, opening it brings dankness penetrating your nostrils with a force you cannot imagine. i thing im gonna make coconut oil, mix it with coconut milk and mangos and do killer mango icecream.

Hey man. That kief looks crazy. That is going to be something else hey :D.

I made like a coffee milkshake with ice milk, coffee tiny bit of ice cream and the hash coconut oil. It was amazing. Definitely my favorite way of getting high. Plus it kicks so much more than brownies.

What the hell are you talking about.

What do you mean?

Can I grow in a temperate climate?

why not just smoke it?

lung cancer, doesn't taste good and u less efficient.

Most definitely for the temperate climate. Start out doors until you know how to grow big bushy colas before wasting thousands outdoors and realizing you can't grow at all.

Also if you ever tried edibles or oils you know they pack a serious punch. My bong broke so I thought of different ways. And it's fun to make the oils and then having a potent finished product

Yeah I'm sure you're singing and dancing while you're at it. So how do you make it, then?

I have 4 plants in bloom 4 in veg and like 10 seedlings. right now in bloom i got gorilla glue, bcd, northern lights, and blue magoo.

I blast my own oil from the trimmings.

I usually get around 2 lbs a plant.

Super simple. Few variations to suit personal wants. Get a mason jar Pack it with really good trimmings and some bud and fill with coconut oil. Close the jar and put into a pot of hot water. Never let the pot boil. Ever. Let it simmer for min 3 hours. The longer the stronger. Take it out strain with cheese cloth or piece of material. Squeeze all the juice out. Leave the jar to sit over night. In the morning you will see the hard oil separate from the water. The water is dark brown and the oil is light green. I poked a hole in the hard oil and drained the water. Heated it up added it to coffee and holy hell I was high. And now you have hash coconut oil

Sup Forumsros?
Fucking btard

Nice dude. Post some pics of the colas :D

Weed is for losers. Go kill your brain cells for our entertainment.

What's the best way to extract oil if I don't have isopropyl alcohol readily available ?
Can denatured rubbing alcohol work for extractions or do I have to use something that's 100% safe ?
What about fruit alcohol for making homemade liquor ?

I really enjoy it dude. You have your opinions I have mine. But you should light up one time and enjoy

Nice dubs. Nah dude use like Everclear. Never use something that isn't meant for human consumption

So 90° fruit alcohol intended for homemade schnapps would be fine ?
I started vaping and I have heaps of AVB sitting around and not sure what I should do with it
Dabs sounded cool but if you have other suggestions I'm game
I'm a bit iffy about edibles because of how long they last

>medical mango icecream
Holy shit that sounds absolutely fucking amazing

...smoking cigarettes = lung cancer due to additives
Smoking weed =/= lung cancer, just shitty lungs

Yeah 90% is high enough. I saw some guy made weed coconut oil and vaped it out of a normal vape. And while it's cool and all I don't recommend it. Big problem is heating lipids (fats) in a vape and inhaling it is super bad. It coats your lungs because of its fatty composite and causes pneumonia. But I want to try steep weed and let it simmer in vegetable glycerol and vape that. I would suggest the edibles but just use way smaller portions. The AVB will dissolve well in the fats of coconut oil

If I were to grow them, I would have end up on the gallows.

Yeah vaping butter doesn't sound like the best idea
Do you have any good recipes for tincture ?

No sorry. Just do some research on YouTube and other weed related pages.

Will do
Thanks dude

Definitely seems like that coconut oil would rustle my Jimmies

Actually, weed isn't even linked to emphzima.

The only illness ever linked to marijuana is bronchitis which is a bacterial infection caused by either someone not properly caring for the weed or from passing a joint around when someone is already sick

I've been to college for this and I grow too.

It really pisses me off that they taught us that emphazima was caused by weed in highschool

yeah, wanted to try it for some time now but never had the time/material to do enough (=that will last more than just the day when i make it haha)

btw, if you ever get sick and cannot smoke try this:

>weed butter
>garlic
>herbs of your choice
warm the butter, mix garlic and herbs, let it get hard and then put on your toasts.
everytime i got throat ache or start getting sick i do this, after 4 toasts im too high to care and im mostly 100% back to being well in the next 1-3 days

I grew some Purple Trainwreck my last grow. 28 gallon DWC. yielded about 20 ounces. getting ready to fire up my next grow soon

I've been making coconut oil for a while but I recently started making brownies with coconut oil. Knocks all my friends out

How fucking stupid do you have to be to not understand what he's saying?

>space garlic butter
>let it get hard
Well I sure did reading that

Anyone else making edibles other than boring brownies/muffins?

>thc mango-tango icecream
>garlic herb butter (great on toast)
>pizza covered in weed&garlic infused olive oil
>salads with weed infused olive oil
>coffee ('bulletproof coffee' but with weed coconut oil)
>spaghetti (fuck oregano edition)
>coconut milk&oil banana milkshakes
>homemade 'nutella' and peanut butter(i used infused peanut oil and then blended it with nuts)
>various meats and regular dishes that need to bit oil/

btw
on infusing olive oil
>youtube.com/watch?v=V-za2mUAeLc

>>various meats and regular dishes that need to bit oil/
i mean, pretty much everything where you can add oil or butter

btw you guys also need to try a curry with weed and lemongrass, holy fuck - those 2 together are perfect

Won't cooking oil at high temperatures spoil the psycho active effects ?

story time

>be me
>last September
>on flight from atlanta to sydney australia
>layover in san fran
>as soon as plane takes off in sfo pop brownie
>brownie has 7g of mids in it
>start flirting with girls sitting near me
>become too high to be remotely suave
>start getting really spaced out
>time moving hella slow
>drink some wine to calm down
>doesnt work
>finally the food comes
>food looks good but cant eat because the fork keeps falling out of my hand because im shaking so bad
>drink some whiskey
>calms me down enough to eat
>pop 2 xanax
>wake up in australia

ever heard of decarboxylation? you need heat in order to make the cannabinoids work when eaten.

when you already got weed butter/oil, and want to let's say, bake a cake - i never go above 170C (340F) because that can ruin it.

you can put oil/butter on top of a prepared dish. it will melt into the dish, and whatever you're eating won't be over that temperature.

like putting olive oil on an already done pizza, putting a piece of butter on top of pancakes, etc

Cannabinoids and cannabidiols adhere to fat(oils, butter, human fatty cells, etc) as long as you dont burn your oil you should be fine, that being said olive oil do have got a low smoke point.

>>drink some wine to calm down
>drink some whiskey

>Research Shows That Any Dose of Alcohol Combined With Cannabis Significantly Increases Levels of THC in the Blood
>aacc.org/media/press-release-archive/2015/alcohol-combined-with-cannabis-significantly-increases-levels-of-thc-in-the-blood

you dun goofed

hahaha I guess I did. All in all a good flight.

I'm telling you I was stoned to the bone like Tyrone.

>that being said olive oil do have got a low smoke point.
that's why i posted
>youtube.com/watch?v=V-za2mUAeLc

generally, you shouldn't be using olive oils for things that require high heat. olive oil is great thou

any alternatives to carbon filters?

been wanting to grow for some time now
i can DIY pretty much everything i need
got access to great and cheap growing materials
but carbon filters are expensive as shit over here

yeah, i just love eatin pic related when im chilling and watching a series. there's not enough rum to make you drunk but it makes you noticeably more stoned

you can diy a carbon filter

where might a person acquire such a product?

Guy who makes coconut oil. How long does it last? Like does it go bad after a few weeks? How long do you think you can keep it before it loses poentcy?

youtube.com/watch?v=LolzrHouBh4
im hungry af

im in europe, pretty much every grocery store. there are a lot o knock-off brands, some pack some serious alcohol and are mostly cheaper than the original.
im pretty sure you can find chocolates with alcohol in the US too, rum-coconut is the best choice

i keep mine in the freezer, 4+ months and it was still potent as fuck.
im not even sure if pure coconut oil can get bad if you store it cold (fridge would be enough).

i know regular butter will get bad after being in the fridge for like 1-2 weeks (you NEED to put regular in the freezer if you plan to have it for more than 1-2 weeks)

youtu.be/LolzrHouBh4?t=10m10s
holy fuccck

Going to make some brownies next week. I like brownes, easy and quick to eat, and you can freeze them to prevent them from drying out. And even if they dry out, they don't lose potency.

The way I make edibles is to leave chopped grass in the oven at 100c for 30 min, covered with aluminum to prevent vapour to escape.

Take it out, leave it on the counter and wait until it's cold enough for vapours to settle in.

Then I boil some water, and put in butter. Remove foam from the butter when it melts, and add the grass. I always keep enough water to prevent the grass to cook directly on the stove. The water will evaporate at 100c, which means that as long as there is enough water, it will never be hot enough for the THC to be ruined. I cook it for 2-3 hours.

Get a container, pour the stuff into a cheesecloth or something like that. Push out all the liquid, and throw away the rest of the grass. Leave in the refridgerator over night, or until the butter is firm. Remove the plate of butter and use in any recipe.

Any recommendations to extract more, except boiling it for a longer time? I have heard some people use soy lecithin to let the body absorb more THC, but I could only find huge expensive containers of it, and I only need a few teaspoons.

Also, what kind of ratio do you use?'
I have a brownie mix for 16 portions, and I think I might split the recipe in 4, and use one fourth of it (4 portions) with cannabutter instead. Is 3g of 10% thc weed good enough for this?

>soy lecithin
enjoy your manboobs
read into soy & phytohormones, and hightened estrogen in males leading to manboobs(gynecomastia)

>The way I make edibles is to leave chopped grass in the oven at 100c for 30 min, covered with aluminum to prevent vapour to escape.
no need to do this if you're making oil, you're just killing the terpenes - your endproduct will have less taste and lose a bit of the potency.
also, aluminium is cancer

>Take it out, leave it on the counter and wait until it's cold enough for vapours to settle in.
>cold enough for vapours to settle in
>vapours to settle in
nigga WUT

>I have a brownie mix for 16 portions, and I think I might split the recipe in 4, and use one fourth of it (4 portions) with cannabutter instead. Is 3g of 10% thc weed good enough for this?

3g/16 portions
=0.1875g pro portion

don't know what your tolerance is but i usually do 0.5 of really potent weed pro piece
unless you want to eat the whole thing alone in one sitting just to feel high

>Any recommendations to extract more, except boiling it for a longer time? I have heard some people use soy lecithin to let the body absorb more THC, but I could only find huge expensive containers of it, and I only need a few teaspoons.
gtfo with soy.
only way to get the most of the terpenes and cannabinoids into the oil/butter is letting it for longer on heat.
i do medium heat, stirring a lot for about 45 mins, then add some more coconut oil, turn the heat on low and let it there for a few hours, stirring from time to time

"Marijuana got my Lexus foggy like a sauna"

I don't use soy lecithin since it is only available in bulk, but I'm definately going to stay away from it now.

I thought decarbing was an important step? And it's butter, not oil, don't know if that makes it different.

And the vapour stuff is something I read on the web. Did it the first time I made edibles, and have been doing it since.

I don't know the potency, the market is shit here. You pay, and get a bag. No weights or anything. You take what you get, and sometimes you hit gold. BUT, the last batch I made was incredibly strong. I have a very low tolerance in most drugs, which is porbably why it worked, but I could get sufficiently high with 1/4th of a portion. But yeah, I'm lightweight.

Okay, I use up to three hours when simmering it. Might be an overkill?

>decarbing
sure it is, as in that you just can't sprinkle weed in your yoghurt and expect to get high.
when you're making oil/butter you're using heat anyway so the good stuff passes over into the fats, and that's enough.

putting the weed just like that in the oven dries it out really fast and all the terpenes get out with moisture. cannabinoids also start to vaporize.
and you can't 'trap the vapor' back into the weed.
heating aluminim foil, specially on stuff you will consume isn't a good idea either.

>I don't know the potency, the market is shit here. You pay, and get a bag. No weights or anything. You take what you get, and sometimes you hit gold. BUT, the last batch I made was incredibly strong. I have a very low tolerance in most drugs, which is porbably why it worked, but I could get sufficiently high with 1/4th of a portion. But yeah, I'm lightweight.

yeah just try to have 0.25/0.5 pro portion. if it's potent one piece will probably be enough, if not 2 will suffice.

>Okay, I use up to three hours when simmering it. Might be an overkill?
as long as the weed inside the butter/oil doesn't get dark brown/black and starts smelling burnt then you're doing fine.
also, coconut oil> better than everything.
healthy af, neutral taste, you can keep it for ages in the freezer

>Go kill your brain cells for our entertainment.

It's not crack. It has been proven to increase the number of connections in certain lobes.

I fucking try this all the time but it never gets me higher, I just get drunk and I don't feel high anymore

>smoke 2-3 joints
>start drinking after you smoked
>smoke another joint
>enjoy

quadsssss

>Tolerance so low that just ten little flecks off the top of that would get me roasted
>Dealer taking forever to reply

NIGGERS

I make sure to not burn the weed. Some websites really recommend decarbing the weed in the oven first though. Maybe I can cover it with a lid and not aluminum to make it less cancerous. I'll look into coconut oil, but is it any different than butter other than taste and being natural?

One time I drank just one Mike's hard lemonade at a party and then went in the back to pass the joint around, hardest trip in the world.

I was shaking uncontrollably, could predict what people were about to say before they said it, and the mental fog was exactly like being in a dream. Thought I was going to die. Been trying to replicate that night without effect. I know it was just weed, I watched the dude roll it.

Holy fuck that's a fat tiger. I wanna pet it's tummy...

I still wait for legalization in Vermont... Every time bill is ready, it has not passed. 3/4 community approves of legalization, too... most of them use regularly. I can't have plants because of housing authority does periodic inspections in my home. :(

I just want to grow a plant. Fuck.

ugh, i know that feeling.
>it was friday, i was getting paid on monday
>wanted to get 100$ so i don't need to buy so soon again. but only had 50$
>dealer is usually fine with that as he's been my regular guy for 2 years
>always give him what i owe the next time we meet which is usually no more than a week apart & i always invite him to chill as he is a nice dude
>anyways, it's friday and he says sure
>doesn't reply after that
>unavailable for 2 weeks
spent 20$ on some shitty weed from the street on sunday, then i found a great new connection through a buddy of mine on monday.
great weed, always available, always on time

>regular guy writes after 3 weeks
>yo dude, i got budzzz
>nopethanks.jpg

I wish I had the energy to make edibles. The only thing I can get around to making is nuttela on crackers with undecarbed bud sprinkled on. The fat binds with the THC without cooking, you just have to leave it for two days.

Fuck mane

There's nothing worse than that pain in your gut as you twiddle your thumbs hoping he responds

You have to heat it somehow, or else you will lose a lot of potency. I like cooking in genereal though, so to me, it's always fun to experiment with it.

Exactly how high are you planning on getting, sir?

yeah. just had to think of all the countless times when i was a teenager buying weed. walked/drove some serious distances in the search for weed, it was especially annoying when i had to drive for like 2 hours to meet the guy around 11PM and then he didn't show up, so i drove back home only to get a reply from him 2 hours later that he is on the way kek

I'm thinking of just driving half an hour downtown and looking for the nigger screaming about drugs on the sidewalk like a hotdog vendor

POT HERE, GET YOUR POT HERE

oh boy, i was really high after that.
>shitload of weed
>shitload of kied
>shitload of hash
>a lil bit of tobacco as i didn't have any more weed and the ratio was all wrong

ended up being
>30%kief
>30% hash
>30% weed
>10% tobacco
btw, best picture from this thread? all done posting every strain i smoked and took a picture of

>All those late night adventures to get weed

Ah, memories. I would listen to Howard Stern or similar and try to faze out, then after pickup I would find a lonely spot and light up. Pretty interesting picture of life when you're out in a rural area at 2 am picking up drugs.

Noob here. I bought $80 of good mid and it had about 8 seeds in it. I just stuck all the seeds in the ground. What are the probabilities that A) they grow without me touching them, and B) odds of them being female.

I literally live in the middle of nowhere, so I just planted them in random places, mostly where they get some shade during the day and the soil looked really black. I live in a national forest.

i got into skating through all that nightly tours. was great as no bus was driving at thouse hours and i could get home faster
+nothing beats being high, alone on the street at night and just cruising downhill listening to music

I'm a black belt grower, it's pretty dank stuff I tell ya

This picture gets painful to look at when I run dry

>A) they grow without me touching them, and B) odds of them being female.

A
they stem will mostly shoot up in the air while the leaves are undeveloped, this will happen as the plant probably won't get enough sun if you just put it in the ground and do nothing.
+parasites, wild animals, too much sun and the plant dries out if you don't water it, etc

B
could be 50/50
the plants could also be hermaphrodites that flowered themselves, meaning you will grow herms. meh/10

You can press the individual nugs with a flat iron to get most of the oils off of them, press hard and for about 30 to 60 seconds, the bud should look like a paper flat weed chip when you are done, this method is not perfect but by far the most accessible. Plus you can smoke the chips afterwards as to not waste any.

looks like the best kind of nugs, the really dense kind that already smells potent - but when you break it up it explodes with all kinds of dank smells tickling your senses. ahhhhh

I live in a southern state that receives a top 5 amount of rainfall.

What do I need to do to ensure it gets enough sun or not too much?

They're out in the open, but to the east of some trees, so in the evening, they'll be shaded.

This. Buy some parchment paper, tear off a piece, fold it in half and toss a nug inside, then squish with heat.

Smells fucking incredible, the oil is potent, and I think the chips may have been decarbed in the process, but that's never been important to me so I don't know.

>What do I need to do to ensure it gets enough sun or not too much?
read about
>sea of green / SoG
>screen of green / ScroG
>Low Stress Training / LST (=gently bend young weed plants and tie them down as they grow)

When the nug is so dense it seems like there's a portal inside of it to another dimension made entirely of weed

>you break off a little bit of the nug
>looks like it should suffice for normal 1 joint
>you grind and open the grinder
>completly full with weed
>it's so full it got compressesd
>as you open the grinder you see the grinded herbs rise slowly and start to fall out on the edges

>medical
Excuse to take drugs and pretend to be ill. Get a job lazy hippies.

Thanks

You're on a message board trying to make people angry. You're right at the bottom of the problems this world has. Anger. Insecurity. Jealousy.

+ if it's not on your property but somewhere in the free, you might need to read into how to make animals stay away.

i was once on the way to my spot to secure the plants with a thin cable/wire fence to keep wildlife from eating my plants.

caught a fucking bambi wannabe motherfucker chewing on my plants because i was too late

>Open grinder
>Entire room is now filled up to chest level with green and I have to swim over to my pipe

>I live in a southern state that receives a top 5 amount of rainfall.
and i almost forgot, you will probably face a snail/slug problem!

I'm interested in getting a grow tent, but the only room i could set it up in is my bedroom. I'm concerned the fans will be loud and disturb my sleep.

>grind a really dense nugget
>notice that everything gets distorted with every turn of the grinder
>brush it off, think the smell of the weed alone must be making you high
>open grinder
>the densness of the nug, compressed by your grinder in a small chamber created a black hole
>your weed got sucked into the black hole