It's not a joke kids. Space is as fake as Santa. Huge bummer

It's not a joke kids. Space is as fake as Santa. Huge bummer

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lBL98p0wZ7g
youtube.com/watch?v=r6IZUq6v92I
youtube.com/watch?v=oVSx9fC6CXk
youtube.com/watch?v=xciCJfbTvE4
nbcnews.com/id/32581790/ns/technology_and_science-space/t/moon-rock-museum-just-petrified-wood/
youtube.com/watch?v=jYfwlzWOYCE&t
youtube.com/watch?v=HwK7staIj-Y&t
youtube.com/watch?v=jX7dcl_ERNs
youtube.com/watch?v=Gg2URbkJo18
youtube.com/watch?v=WQITXbcz2hg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

is Delta the only airline in the world? do all other airlines offer the same route? are there no direct flights?

no . no. Yes.

now go away and find some better quality bait.

Whats sad about this is you're probably not even trolling. The fact that Flat Earth theory has any followers at all just goes to show how absolutely scientifically illiterate people can still be even with internet access

what is sad here is people like you believing what the media and "science" tells you. you cannot prove that the earth is not flat

The sun rises from the horizon.

3/10 for making me reply

>earth is round
>9 to 5 job
>come home, fuck girl, sleep
>repeat

>earth is flat
>9 to 5 job
>come home, fuck girl, sleep
>repeat

Even if the world was a Rubik's cube, who would care ?
You faggots bitch about things having no fucking effect. Tinfoil yourself and hide in a hole instead of participating a life too flat for you

I know you're trolling but I'm still physically cringing. Gj retard.

Hey twatwaffle, have you ever actually been in an airplane? Because if you look out the window when at a high enough altitude, you can pretty clearly see the curvature of the planet. I know this is probably bait, but please, PLEASE, end your shitty, moronic life.

maybe its because very now and then a "normal" autist like me can in fact scale the earth mathematically

The earth is flat. Pilots engineers, canal builders, bridge builders and ship captains never account for the curve in their daily professional lives.

you know nothing about physics or math, if are high enough a plane will look like a curve to you, pic related.

Not trying
Not even considering to try are you?You sir don't even have style. Shame on your troll

since when does santa exist?
are you 12?

Law of perspective does not confirm this. It's a law for a reason not a theory. Like ball earth theory or heliocentric theory. Law of density and buoyancy inb4 muh gravity keeps the water on the outside of a ball.

what? which theory do you believe? your post is confusing

The problem is that conspiracy theorists on Sup Forums do not have jobs or girlfriends. They do not know the earth is round because they've never left their own house.

The earth is flat

post was agreeing with you

lol. I just watched the falcon 9 rocket launch yesterday. in person and on live stream.

pretty sure space is fucking real and the planet is an oblique spheroid, you dolt.

Only freemasons allowed on moon. Rofl thousands of satellites in space yet not a single real photo of the earth from space. Feed from iss is cgi doesn't show any space debris/satelites. Can see buildings 60-80 miles away. Not possible if curve. Sea level. X amount of feet above Sea LEVEL. World longest bridge over 100 miles. Never accounted for curvature. Trains only work on levels.

you can't prove I'm not balls deep in your mom's asshole right now, so you can conclude that I am pounding her chocolate box I amagine

No paralax in stars over a 6 month period. I could go on and on.

his mother could be right there. or within verifiable proximity.

you statement could easily be disproven.

are you measuring the paralax with a ruler? because it exists, that's how we're able to figure out how far away the stars are.

Ever heard of declination? Just from that you can assume that the world is an sphere and people like navigators on ships can say that to you as well

C'mon guys I was hoping for an intelligent debate. Sup Forums letting me down.

i've just checked on her and I OBSERVED that you are not with her, therefore concluding that your THEORY is invalid

When you get high enough in an aircraft you can see the curve. Especially over water. Also none of these idiots can explain why there would be a coverup lasting thousands of years, and why there are zero pics of the edges.

the curve is an illusion, see

Plenty of pics of Antarctic ice wall. No matter how high you go even as far back as 1931 you can't observe a curve

>even as far back as 1931
what

August picard

ACKCHUALLY HES RIGHT, but by proving your point nothing will change. So lets ask in the other way, where are the edges and why i can drive with car from russia to america

by doing that you proved to everyone you really live in your mom's basement, good job

butthurt dweller incoming

>from russia to america

you cannot do this...

the Bering landbridge has long since washed away

who cares if I live in her basement?
you are the one living a lie

is ther absolute no ferry?

The edge is a 2-300 ft ice wall surrounding us. Keeping the water in. Like a cup. Like the only way water behaves in our natural observable environment. Water takes the shape of it's container. When the fuck does it conform to the outside of a ball. Oh I know I'll just throw out the law of density and introduce this fickle thing called gravity. Which has never been observed or proven by any scientific means.

do you consider riding a ferry "driving"?

dude explain me the seasons with your bullshit theory, and why it is summer in the north while it's winter in the south

well i cant drive a ferry but my car onto it so does this count?

LOL, explain that with your theory

>fickle thing called gravity.

so... are you saying you don't believe in gravity?

Yes the earth is flat

Countless laser tests have been done over 8+ miles with zero curve detected.

Countless high altitude rockets/balloons have been shot into low earth orbit and every picture/video they take shows nothing but a FLAT PLANE with sun spots under the sun. (if you don't get why that's a big deal go back to school)

You can zoom 50+ miles away and see the shoreline and buildings of things you shouldn't otherwise see if we were on a curve. (anywhere in the world under any and all weather conditions, its not refractions you dopes)

You can see Polaris (the north star) from the (((southern hemisphere)))

There are endless proofs just google 200 proofs the Earth is not a spinning ball and enjoy that you have been lied to.

It was made up to support heliocentricity.

no. because you still require a boat. when you say "drive a car from [...]" that is insinuating you will be driving on land. not getting into another vessel with your car to take you somewhere the car couldn't go on its own.

Then you have NASA and other space agencies clearly using CGI or fake studio sets under water.

China has my fav one, of course NASA congratulated them for this great space walk
When this was live streamed I laughed so god damn hard. If you believe this then you are forever blue pilled and lost

youtube.com/watch?v=lBL98p0wZ7g

Then you got NASA with bubbles come out of their equipment and space suits.

youtube.com/watch?v=r6IZUq6v92I

Then there is video of Russians also faking it.

youtube.com/watch?v=oVSx9fC6CXk

THEN the moon landing hoax a simple look at how there is more than one light source in the moon landing official pictures means they were not lite by the sun but by more than one source as the shadows go off at different angles

youtube.com/watch?v=xciCJfbTvE4

THEN the fact that the (((moon rocks))) brought by america after the landing turned out to be nothing more than petrified wood

nbcnews.com/id/32581790/ns/technology_and_science-space/t/moon-rock-museum-just-petrified-wood/

Also the fact that thrust doesn't work in a vacuum nor does combustion
youtube.com/watch?v=jYfwlzWOYCE&t
youtube.com/watch?v=HwK7staIj-Y&t
Endless endless endless proofs

easy dude, it's due to the fact tha the axis of rotation of the earth has an angle with the normal to its plan of rotation causing north to be more exposed to the sun half of the year, then the south the other half

you can measure gravitational amplitudes by measuring

so, what do you think is holding the water to the cup? and why does it release it when you flip the cup upside-down?

if the earth was flat, then there would a point during the day when it would be daytime all over the world, as the rotation of the earth would line up with the sun so both sides get light.

Snipers have to account for the rotation of the earth when they shoot snipers.

video related: youtube.com/watch?v=jX7dcl_ERNs

GG op

this is really the all the evidence necessary too which is the sad thing.

I love how people who do nothing with their lives can claim so much of others.

do you listen to Alex Jones, user?

>getting into another vessel with your car to take you somewhere the car couldn't go on its own.
ah ok shit will need a boat from now on

Same thing with artillery.
I should know, I did that shit.

theory of relativity made up by a kike

>theory

when density and buoyancy explain why things fall and rise

>gravity, strong enough hold down trillions of gallons of water but weak enough to let a butterfly fly

god people are dumb

youtube.com/watch?v=Gg2URbkJo18

why can't I see new york from the european atlantic coast ?

Old Atlantis is Antarctica. The truth had been hidden for long. The dark, dystopian cities build up in magnificent and chilling spires, reminding of what was once a grand civilization that fell to the sin.

WHY WOULD ANYONE BOTHER FAKING THE SHAPE OF THE EARTH?

then how did people sail around the world and not just fall off

Hard to explain with words but law of perspective dictates when something is so far away it is not visible. It reaches the vanishing point. The sun rotates or goes around above the flat plane. The seasons are based on where the sun is in respect to the topic of cancer and capricorn.

and you know it because reasons

Glad we solved that problem, the world can go on for another day

No I do not, alex jones is controlled opposition

His owners are the jews and free masons who make him act a fool and tell half truths to sway people away from cold hard science maths and facts of life

ever looked out a plane window dingus?

that still happens in a plane, when it is summer in the north part the sunlight hits it perpedicularly heating it more and at a slight angle at the south heating the south less, when its summer in the south part it is the other way around

I agree about freemasons and moon

(Moon landing never happened. TV Americans are dumb)

But the rest of your statement pretty dumb

bullshit, it's contradictory with day/night alternance in this theory or draw me something because I can't understand

gg wp

are you trolling or just really fucking stupid?

Also, at what age did you drop out of school?

currently the best telescopic lens we have can go about 100 miles before the dense atmosphere block out our sight

>law of perspective

>pro tip you can zoom in so far you can see past the (((curve))) and bring ships and shit back into view, impossible if we lived on a ball

>Countless laser tests have been done over 8+ miles with zero curve detected.
>8 miles

planes windows are curved due to the way planes are made

even then when you look out the horizon always meets you at eye level

>no matter how big of a ball you lived on, when you rise into the sky you must look down to see the horizon at a steeper and steeper angle the higher you go

However you don't have to do that because we arent on a ball and the horizon is ALWAYS at eye level no matter how high you eye

youtube.com/watch?v=WQITXbcz2hg

but i mean if you like NASA cgi cartoons thats your prerogative

so we are to believe that a big ass object like sun is rotating happily around us but the concept of gravity is dumb in your opinion

man, bad bait

well yes gravitation is something you can measure with objects you would have into your houshold because its a fucking little force against something like atomical bonds

If you know math then you know the earth's curve is meant to be 8 inches per mile SQUARED

However you do not know math so you do not see why 8 miles with zero curve is important

>keep sucking that jew dick like a good goy

holy shit this is like the RT comment section on youtube

>da jooz
>earth is flat
>controlled opposition

That's because they have to refuel a few times, dumbass.

Not even trolling, I heard about this crazy flat earth theory about a year ago and checked it out for the lolz, but then I realized that there is more evidence supporting the flat earth theory than the round earth theory.

I challenge any of you to watch Eric Dubay's videos and see if you can continue with this belief system.

what do flat earthers think Antarctica is and why haven't they turned it into the biggest race track on earth

the funniest part about legit flat earthers (((not those fake controlled oposition characters like alex jones and mathew boylan))) is we know the globe model better than those who believe in the damn thing. We know the math and the workings while the globetards just take what NASA says while watching their TV and eating burger king

Declassified that the CIA spends millions each year to put out bullshit to dissuade the public from looking into tin foil hat shit

hell I am willing to bet you believe 9/11 was done by scary cave dwelling muslims and the gulf of tonkin (if youre even old enough to remember that) was done by scary tunnel dwelling viets

You claim that the atmosphere will block your vision after a certain distance here,
But then claim that you can see through the atmosphere forever so that the horizon will always meet you at eye level here Which one is it?

KILL ALL THE FAILED PEDO'S DEMONIC MASS MURDERS LED FUCKS, HOLO HOAX LED FUCKS, FAILED PEDO'S NAZIS NATO/UK, EU, FROGS FUCKS, FAILED PEDO'S CHRISTS FUCKS fake failed OZ, FAKE FAILED COMMIES LED FUCKS, there so called allies and there own BACKED SO CALLED MOSSAD ISIS/CIA led terrorisms org too thanks and bending over slaves ed fucks too thanks FULL OF SAVAGES FAILED PEDO'S CULT LED FUCKS, backwards, primitives dogs fucks, MAD DOGS and HAWKISH led fucks too KILL ALL THE DRONE BABY KILLERS AND CLUSTER BOMBER' S etc too thanks..

but please, explain me why 'they' would try to keep the flat earth a secret and how they would have managed to control all the thousends of people who have to know the 'truth'

Explain coriolis.

The sun isn't 400 thousand miles wide 93 million miles away from us. Sun rays through clouds. It's more like 33 miles wide and possibly a couple thousand miles away if that.

The Antarctic Treaty was signed in Washington on 1 December 1959 by the twelve countries whose scientists had been active in and around Antarctica during the International Geophysical Year (IGY) of 1957-58. It entered into force in 1961 and has since been acceded to by many other nations.

its an icewall that holds the waters in. Water always finds its level no matter where it is and always flows down hill.

People have gone and tried to go to the (((south pole))) and have had their ships blown up by the UN and NATO then sent to jail. Theres a really famous guy who went last year or so ago and now is rotting in jail while his shipmates were murdered

It's random and can be observed go in both direction in both hemisphere sometimes rotating opposite ways right next to each other.

Also, gonna post any sources or math to back up these claims, or are we just supposed to take your word for it?

Roald Amundsen

google him fag

Heliocentricty fake
Gravity made up
Evolution made up
Dinosaurs fake
Space rofl

Law and theory are same goddamn thing.
You're thinking hypothesis.