Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kY32BIsQp5o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Die

Fooking great, ty Mr. user

I hope you have a painful death

Samefag

May I save these banana combo images?

I will never understand why some people have such agressions against ylyl/fluffy abuse/cringe threads/etc.

count the IP's
fuck off die DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE
DIE ALREADY

newfag detected

>DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE
but why? Why do you hate it so much? Please enlighten me why some people make such an effort and post dozens of banana pics in one thread just to sabotage it.

hahahaha lol is she crumping

Save it my friend, it's all yours.

KYS
Everyone of you

Thanks Lori,
but why are you doing this? I'm really curious.

You're new here, aren't you?

Thanks Lori!

I sincerely hope you all die

So crack makes you cuter ?

yup

need a quick rundown

Not really, I just never really understand it.

But let me take a guess:
You hate it because of the repitiotion? Because there are dozens of ylyl threads per day with the same content over and over again?

Jigglypuff!

die

please answer

I'm not the only one behind the banana.

I'm aware of this. But why do YOU do it?

Because the banana is funny. YLYL threads aren't

>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.

I wanna kms

everyone that uses Sup Forums uses it for fun. if we, the banana people, wouldn't have fun posting these bananas we would have stopped long ago.
Now do us a favour and murder yourself.

he suffers from autism

try to be more supportive

kek

>we have fun posting these bananas
Are you for real?
Well, I'm enjoying fluffy abuse so I know stuff which seems weird can be funny.
Thanks Lori.

Never weed. Never.

no weed thanks

Wait until the end

youtu.be/kY32BIsQp5o

That wasn't very funny.

that one's actually kind of funny

I didn't get it either...

Not this shit again

I've noticed threads that have hardcore racists memes get banana/Spider-Man/sissy threaded almost instantly now...

I think some affirmative action groups have wised onto Sup Forums.

Is there anywhere else to shitpost about niggas on the web anymore without this bs.

I really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really like this image

pol?

>/gif/ YLYL
>funny gifs and webms that are hard to resist

>Sup Forums YLYL
>banana spam

I want to believe. That you'll kill yourself today.

Faggot.