How do I score weed Sup Forums?

How do I score weed Sup Forums?

go to a drug dealer and ask if you can buy weed.

You're fucked if you think we will tell you the secret. Try again normie fag

Several ways:

1.) Grow your own. Buy seeds from a local grow shop or online.

2.) Buy some from friends and aquaintances. Standard price is 10$/g, but price may vary depending on quality

3.) Buy oregano and snort it like an autistic faggot

Well I just drive down to one of many dispensaries where I live. Sucks to be you you.

You need to have the right connections. Or maybe a friend who can introduce you to a dealer.

I've had the same guy for 5 years and he's the best. $120 a zip. You just have to do some searching

first off where do you live?

If you've no friends like I suppose you prob don't,
Go to a shop that sells bongs/pipes etc. Wait for a guy to come in and buy big skins or something. Tell him you want to buy some weed and see if he can hook you up.

>go to a drug dealer and ask if you can buy weed.
>2.) Buy some from friends and aquaintances. Standard price is 10$/g, but price may vary depending on quality
>You need to have the right connections. Or maybe a friend who can introduce you to a dealer.
this

you can also ask some skaters, college kids, niggers or anyone that you find smoking weed.

Go talk to some black people.

how much in a zip?

28 grams on my scale nigga

Holy shit that's a good deal, it's like 12 euros a gram here
I am not an ape.

You you.

where u live nigga?

Grow your own.

just get a 1sqft grow tent and a small wattage LED light. Use coco coir as the medium and advanced nutrients pH-perfect Sensi Coco Grow (A & B) and Bloom (A & B).

1 square-foot is pitiful. u need like a 2x2 area t even yield anything

how bout deepweb, any experiences?

Go to a Skatepark and make friends. Ask the dudes for a bag of weed.

eastern yuropoor

It's called an ounce

>Standard price is 10$/g
Where the fuck are you getting your overpriced shit?

You can easily get 60 grams in 1sqft micro tent.

If someone just wants to try weed there is no reason to buy a 2x2 tent and higher wattage lights.

Literally every pizza delivery place has a dealer, tip your pizza dude well, then toss in an extra twenty if he'll introduce you to the dealer. Problem solved

I never have a problem. I see some guy smoke or smell weed and go flirt with him a few minutes and they always ask if I want to go smoke. Never have to pay

any sites recommended to buy seeds to grow your own?

attitude seeds

been growing for years. herbies is *okay*

>go into shop
>"2g super lemon haze please"
>"here you go"
>"thanks"
Damn I love Holland

can I buy some from you, sounds like you know how to provide a good deal

Great Lakes Genetics, Firestax, James Bean Company, The Dank Team.

I'm from UK and I love holland too where I'm from I get the real deal but nothing beats Amsterdam go at least 2 3 times in the year I send it back too in a dvd case and I bring it through the airport no problem I put it in my bags it even goes through the x-ray and still makes it through

A scale of 1-10 is usually fine but I suppose you could use some sort of color coding

i cant wait to go back to amsterdam. weed AND hookers