Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B2WcBi9mu6A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

so how many likes?

"""This is real"""

You talkin to me?

Are YOU talkin to me?
Pls...

I see this shit from old people all the time. Makes me feel bad.

>implying De Niro knows how to use a computer

Every time an old person slows me down or requires extra help. I get really impatient and slightly angry. It essentially boils down to, "alight you enjoyed all of your time on this planet, now it's our turn."

I do feel bad thinking about it.

>You know..... I used to be in the movies

Such is the consequence of turning from the greatest actor of all time, to someone who will star in literally anything and everything.

The Robert Mitchum of our generation

He did it to himself though.

It's fake, asshole. Robert Deniro isn't on fuckfacebook.

>who is he quoting?

It works for Samuel l Jackson

No, THIS is.

>networth 185 million
>asking for sympathy

>This is the same man who once starred in literally the greatest movie ever made.

youtube.com/watch?v=B2WcBi9mu6A

Why isn't DeNiro cast any capeshit? He could be Uncle Ben or Pa Kent or any father figure, if he is in shitty comedies he may as well be on capeshit

Zac Efron wasn't in that, though.

>I love my beautiful kids

supermans not italian

With proper diet and exercise as well as being in a line of work that actually makes you stay sharp you can be 70 years old and not be a sad sack of shit easily

This. The earlier you start the better though, as it gets more difficult the more you age. One of the biggest eye openers in my life was the realisation that getting old didnt have to mean becoming a degenerating useless prune.

apparently he does if he decided to go ahead and have three of them.

We as men have it easy, it's not until 50 that we really start to age hard, women are fucked because heir prime is much earlier and shorter

>fishing for compliments like a daft slut

Nah bobert, you're not old. not at all! Keep making Meet the parents movie bruh!

Come on dawg besides the baby fat and goofy ass expression on the little guy they look fine.

yeah except that doesn't really matter because even a haggard, aged woman can find some beta anyway so at this point the game is all fucked.