twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

requesting my succcubus again before i go to sleep. uvu

delet this

I tried this.
I never drawed before
is good?

full body ref?

I'm sorry I can't
if you keep drawing you'll get better man trust me.

Why is it always so slow in the mornings 'v'

here,

still taking requests

is that just how heads look in the new game
because i preferred the old rounder look

Draw a gangsta Hero.

show pussy

eh, idk, i changed it up a bit

ur gross

because you show up and ruin it

>ur gross

draw yourself as your current meme of choice
don't fucking lie, you have one right now

henlo again bb frankie!!!

I honestly don't.

>waves back
How are ya doing buddy, Haven't seen you in a while ;o
to early for that friend.
;c d-damn, sorry you feel that way user.

some day I'll be good

deead

Scrups.

Wanna scrup?

>gangsta Hero
>gangsta
now i feel edgy

henlo stinkey
im ok

Thank you, Hero!

you dishonest little worm

this applies to you

Ayy

Hallo rabbit person. Are you taking rabbit people requests? Sfw or nsfw?

BUNBUN!

I think I need some more practice with action gestures, A lot of the time I feel like I have a hard time capturing movement in my fighting poses. I know that There is a gesture line you can draw to create more movement in the body but It's hard for me to place the rest of the body once i have the leading limb.
Teach me how to better capture movement and we can screp. Or teach me how to during a screp.
dis is just so cute ;v I'm glad you are doing okay :)
I really love your little triangle character
ey bun how you
if you are willing to put the work in, you could be better than me one day.
rude.

Hey bunny! Did you ever try your hand at that hugging user like an old friend request?

sick dubs

stinkey!!! >:[

s'better to do the critique thing post-scrap, that way I know exactly what areas you're weak on. If I remember one thing though your linework tends to take more away from the sense of motion in your drawings than any lack of knowledge does.

You don't really very line weights much so you background elements tend to blend into your foreground elements.

Plus you have a habit of nursing your lines and adding in a bunch of scribbles until it looks right (like the right leg of your character in that drawing).

ehg sounding like a normal human bean

does pin get turned on when you actually excel at something?

thnx
go eat a fly

>does pin get turned on when you actually excel at something?

Yes.

Needless to say, shits like the Sahara Desert 99.9% of the time.

A N G E R Y

Hello!

>Are you taking rabbit people requests? Sfw or nsfw?
I... draw more than just bunnies, you know? It also depends on what it is but I prefer sfw

Yo yo yo, girls!
I'm actually pretty pretty happy today

And I'm sorry... I didn't felt like drawing bunny very much yesterday

Draw what makes you the happiest

Check your Tumblr, weenie.

>Prefer SFW.
BULLSHIT! I saw what you and Recaf used to do!

what about robot people requests

ouch...
Did she at least retain some of her youthful looks? She's fucking cute.

Why is you happy?

no problem. added some color now ... because why not

Thank you again, Hero!

I can only dream of that still.

Line weight is something I've been trying to not focus on as of now of because I'm trying to make my lines thin so I have to focus on accuracy more.But at the same time I'm also trying to put gesture into stuff I don't have an under sketch on. because in the thread I don't have time to have a sketch then line it. most of my drawings in thread are kind of a hybrid style of straight to ink sketches( I personally have a really hard time drawing without a undersketch, but that's why I'm in thread practicing drawing like that, So i can get better) I also currently forcing myself to draw the whole body instead of just torso up like I have done in threads before. I also try to keep my lines semi clean and closed so I can paint bucket stuff. because I know in the past my lines have been messy and almost unintelligible.

What do you mean by
>nursing your lines?

Also on the line weight thing I know you use a brush that is solid with the pressure determining the side of the line it outputs. I'll try that while we fight.
Glad you are doing well!

oh my god, you're that fucking weirdo who creeps on all the female drawfags, i've been waiting for you to show up. tell me about all the creepy shit you do.

decaf why won't you come back to us?

c h i n

I'm not Decaf. Sorry to burst your bubble!

???

hey look, it's my old robot. uwu

...So all you do is ask for your character now?

draw bunny as raziel from legacy of kain plox

>What do you mean by
>>nursing your lines?

Take this horribly drawn hand as an example.

You have a habit of doing "A". You continuously try to reinforce forms you're drawing by scribbling multiple lines over eachother. It masks deficiencies when it comes to drawing the actual form but it also masks...everything else...including any sense of motion. Instead of the lines coming together to form a coherent image with a sense of direction all the extra lines are just screaming in random directions making the eye jump everywhere.

>EHG giving drawing advice
ohboy

yeah, basically..

>
He is tall and he smells nice...~

I am not using my own phone, therefore I can't check my tumblr. Sorry!

Hm... carry on.
What is your request?

I got to be with my crush today

ah and now the shit-boy-cancer gang is all here. how often do you have whatever girl you're fucking this week step on your ball?

hey marc i havent seen you in a while i heard you met your fuckbuddy how did her puss puss smell marc how did it smell

Once, just today and every year this day.

hey marc how did the puss puss smell when you fucked aaples did it smell like moldy cheese

Draw your self and your crush together

This is a nice
stick

>marc
Entity*

>Marc
Entity*

but marc how did the puss puss smell? was it like old garbage or was it like drippy motor oil marc

This is my best work of art so far!

but marc you still havent told me how the puss puss smelled and i really need to know because you never told us marc

A new one? That quickly? Seriously?

You really are a whore.

if you say your name enough it doesnt sound like anything marc and i really need to know how the puss puss smelled

youtube.com/watch?v=Ll_AziAd-Os

you should ask marc how the puss puss smelled

>marc
Entity*

just scribled this for some reason

marc i need to know how the puss puss smelled was it like being vore'd because it was so sloppy and huge

Hey, Entity!
>marc*

if you would just tell me how the puss puss smelled marc i'd never have to ask again unless i thought you were lying marc

marcus i really really really need to know how the puss puss smelled was it like the inside of a garbage compacter

>marc
Entity*

>>marc*
Entity*

marc please tell me how the puss puss smelled what was it like fucking a landwhale marc was it smelly were her rolls moist

Whats....happening...

marc you have to tell me how the puss puss smelled because i really need to know marcus

Oh. Kinda saddening.
I liked watching you flex your creativity on a limited platform. Oh well.

no u

marc what was it like fucking a sentient pile of play doh was it smelly did it get stuck to your hands

we're asking Marc about what the puss puss smelled like and i really need to know

>Marcus
>marc
Entity*

Some old meme about Aapples.

no we all have to ask how the puss puss smelled because marc wont tell me and i need to know

marc jacobs please i need to know what it was like to fuck aaples in the taco hole because i bet it was like fucking trash and i need to know Marc Antony