What the fuck did I just watch

What the fuck did I just watch

boring tripe

His best movie in fifteen years

a movie where the idea came from a podcast while high as fuck and giggling at the concept of it actually existing as a movie.

Can Kevin Smith just stop?

Kevin Smith is cancer who has made two good movies in his whole life (Clerks and pic related) and should just fuck off tobeyhonest

pretty much just a rip of "the fly" another terrible movie.

You forgot Chasing Amy.

>Zack and Miri
That movie was a tepid borefest. His View Askewniverse movies are all great.

>What the fuck did I just watch
Smithkino

Retarded stoner flick.

Google it?

They're all shit. Stop pretending faggots

Kevin Smith being a talentless moron that can only get away with this because he has connections in Hollywood and a fedora tipping audience willing to hand over their hard earned money to him so he can make a vanity project.

I had to choose between watching this or Victim, which is about a guy forcibly given hormones and surgery to become a woman.

>mfw I chose to watch the latter

>two hours of a poor Apatow imitation
>good

Even Kevin Smith doesn't like that movie.

Has a human being ever said WHY they don't like Red State?

It's a metaphor for transexuality.

The Skin I Live In has been out for years already. Neither Sex Change Flicks are rated NC-17, so there's no point. Still wish I was her.

Had he gone with the original concept he and Mosier came up with of it literally just being a kooky guy that wants his roommate to wear a walrus costume, it'd work as a silly little comedy

If i remember correctly the same podcast had smith talking about how low budget horrors are a goldmine

There just wasn't enough for it to run a feature length. Maybe he should work on a horror anthology of sorts. A bunch of shorts, based on stupid ideas he has while baked or recording a podcast with one of his friends.

Fuck man, how come no one in general has done that?

Kevin Smith's The Human Centipede.