Class in two hours

>class in two hours
>peaking on acid + dxm + weed
I forgot about class Sup Forums... WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO? I can't miss it and i'm tripping balls

you're a retard, OP

kek

Get your life together and stop using your parents money to buy drugs

take some xanax and go to class OP, you will be fine.

Just go with it bro. I've been to work on dxm + weed before (can't say the same for acid). Just gird your mental loins.

you go. dont fucking talk to anyone. i mean it dont talk to anyone. practice saying "i feel really sick" to yourself over and over so you can do it if anyone puts you in a corner. grab your stomach not too obviously the entire time so they buy it if you use it as an excuse. its not too hard to pass as a dude with some stomach shit going on i mean youre already halfway there with taht combo OP..

This

go ahead. i once went to a class while tripping balls. i don't remember what we learned, but i did make a graph of the teacher's nipples as they went from erect to not erect and to erect again over a 45 minute period. i pinned the graph up in the cafeteria afterwards, but i didn't label it.

my friends knew, though.

op is kill

op here, will do this

anyone know how I can make my pupils less noticeable? they are covering 99% of my eye

have brown eyes

seriously having blue eyes is a curse when it comes to tripping lol

show

just go to class

im the same guy that gave you that advice.
here is new advice: SUNGLASSES

some illnesses make you light sensitive - if pressed say you might have a migraine or something

keep it vague, and remember, dont fucking talk to anyone unless you absolutely have to. you sound 10x higher than you sound to yourself

it really is
leaving in a couple minutes, might post after class if the thread is still up
noted, thanks amigo. time to robo walk my ass to class

Dude, just call in sick. It's not worth the mental panic of trying to lie your way through an acid trip

this is why Y OU DONT TALK FUCK OFF FAGGOT NOONE KNOWS YOURE HIGH IF YOU DONT FUCKING TALK

Dont go to class dummy it's better to miss it then make it up later instead of showing your class your true autism. Also who the fuck forgets they have class and takes a bunch of acid

If you miss it then everyone you know will be even more disappointed in you, you fucking moron. Can you do anything right?

This. I'm droppimg tonight at a friend's house but none of us work tomorrow or anything. I need a solid 24 hours of recuperating after 4 tabs.

If anyone notices you being strange, just excuse yourself due to illness... you never done it?

get sum more weed lol

Just skip class you pussy

Because earnestly approaching your education is so fucking lame, right? Building your career potential is future is just so stupid and lame. only fUcking pussies do that "being successful" shit. nerds.