What went wrong, Sup Forums?

what went wrong, Sup Forums?

Nothing. Gorillaz was always shit

It didn't come out when I was 11 so it's not nostalgic and the internet conditioned me to hate black people so I feel threatened by the guest appearances

but what went wrong you mucus

Damon didn't sing enough. It felt like Gorillaz making a mixtape, producing beats/instrumentals for other artists

Is Gorillaz hated on here in the Sup Forumsnderworld
Is damon the blight

>dogshit cartoon band for children
>what went wrong
gee whiz pissbitch, real brain buster right here

Unironically this

>not getting the cool shoeshine

Get some fresh air my child,
you sound heated

suck my shit, you absolute fucking mong
fuck you

Submission and Hallelujah Money are two of the most beautiful songs I've ever heard.

fpbp

Gorillaz are one of the worst bands of all time.

are you ok, bud?
you seem mad someone else has a different opinion to you.
seems like you need a B A F F

blind hate
No need to listen
Opinion is God

Everything is good, except for the bonus tracks.
>Damon didn't sing enough
Saturnz Barz, Charger, Andromeda, Busted and Blue, Sex Murder Party, She's My Collar, We Got the Power.
That's 7 songs, only one less than Plastic Beach, only difference is that Plastic Beach is a shorter album.

No one fucking gets it, that's what went wrong. It's an album about the past, the future and the present: the nature of humanity: It goes down, it goes back, it goes forward, it goes up, but to go to the next point it has to go through a middle ground.

It shows this through song styles that borrow from many different times and cultures, all coming together.

I wish there was a movie adaptation of this album.
Maybe people would understand it better if there were visuals to accompany the narrative.

useless interludes. no structure, and a played out sound.

Damon made an album using his daughter as a litmus test. Also, the songs themselves mostly sound rushed and partially realized, like they're more vignettes than songs.

this made me laugh, have a (you)