Should I steal my brother's weed?

Should I steal my brother's weed?

Nah man, that's gonna get your ass beat.

T-Tim? Is that you? Don't steal my weed nigga.

He's not man enough to do anything about it

dont be a faggot
get your own

Couldn't you just ask to borrow his weed?

if hes younger then it was never truly his

He is younger. He smokes because he wants to, I smoke because I have problems. I deserve the weed more than him.

What kind of problems?

Damn that is some edgy bullshit right there. Save it for the cringe threads buddy.

Also just know that once he realizes what's happened, the list of suspects will not be long. Is getting high a little sooner really worth sacrificing trust between you and your brother?

Depression, anxiety, restlessness, boredom

you should go in his room, pull his underwear over his head and demand his weed and money

post pics too

Depression and anxiety, aka two of the most commonly self diagnosed issues in the first world. And even if they are real, weed tends to aggravate those issues, not treat them.

I've pinched his weed before and I told him it would never happen again, I'm thinking of breaking that oath

what do you know?

how about you get off your ass and get a job so that you can buy weed like your younger brother does? he probably smokes you out anyways, but I guess thats not enough to cure your crippling "boredom". kys faggot.

If something like this destroyes your whole relationship, was it even worth having?

I can relate to that but that doesn't mean that you deserve the weed more, if you want weed you should get your own or even just ask him to borrow some, like if you're just looking to smoke a bowl you wouldn't need much and if you buy atleast an eighth at a time you'd have more than enough to pay him back

Can't you just share it?

dont be a fag, a punch in the face wont feel as good as smoking a bowl.

Not saying that it will destroy everything, but a bitch move like that really says a lot about where OP's priorities are.
If you have your own dealer get your own weed like a normal person or just ask your bro if you could smoke with him, could be a bonding moment instead of a divisive one.

He would never punch me in the face

Take it pussy

Yes that's what brothers do

Ay bro wtf you gotta ask your Sup Forums buddies if you should steal my weed come get some bitch Ill fuck you up if you step a foot in my room without permission faggot. Oh and mom says set the table or you're grounded

I was diagnosed with depression at a young age by a medical professional, and I've seen a couple of friends with very real anxiety issues give up weed because it made things worse.
Also I'm no longer an impulsive highschooler living with my brother, but used to be, and we had to share a room our entire adolescent lives and betraying trust like that made living together fucking hell. He's your bro op, don't be a dick.

Also the mere fact that you're considering this probably means you need to cut back any way.

Y u not get your own or ask him, faggot?

>boredom

Shit that's my excuse.

Nah man, just ask for some, if he your bro he will say yes. If not, beg for one joint then buy your own!

How about you ask him or at least see if he will smoke with you? What if he stole your stuff?
Don't be a nigger.

Me and my brother live in two completely different worlds, we don't speak the same intellectual language. We've smoked together plenty of times and it hasn't brought us any closer unfortunately. I smoke weed to ease my restlessness and boredom, but bonding with my brother would be a sweet deal too. Too bad it's never going to happen. We're simply too different. He's a pleb and I'm a star, we don't share the same interests. I don't care about anything he talks about. Smoking weed is the only common denominator. I would rather smoke and chill without him.

well i was not expectation that

i agree with everything except your friends giving up weed and cutting back and your view on weed blah blah

Under rated post

*not even rated yet

Get your own weed you fag

expecting* i haven't slept yet :/

Well you sound like a dick so go ahead so you will be even more of a shitty brother. I hope he steals something from you.

This. Op is the pleb, not his brother.

Like his life?

No its U-Tim lmai zozzle xDDDDD

just smoke it then put it back, he'll never notice.

Nice dubs but you are the reason that people don't like stoners

no u fukin faggot
just ask or get your own

How do I sound like a typical stoner? I'm a thoughtful stoner who knows what he wants. Dishonesty is a necessary evil.

Dont be a nigger, buy your own grass you stupid cuck

I'd cuff you until you developed cauliflower ears if you were my brother.

You're a big man aren't you?

>doesn't even consider to ask him for a little or to smoke with him
Op is a nigger faggot

>taking the bait

But no really, if this is real then you need to go get a hobby, or do something to improve your life, OP. Just like the other user said, weed will only aggravate depression and anxiety and if you are SO WEAK you HAVE to be high so much that you want to STEAL from your FLESH AND BLOOD then you are a piece of shit and LITERALLY the reason why stoners have a bad rep.

Come on man, really? That's some juvenile, weak, pussy ass shit. Be a man and ask. Get told no? Be a man and go get your own.

You are literally an arrogant, stuck up, selfish little twat and so help me god if I was your little brother and you stole my shit because you are a WEAK and SELFISH shit and didn't even have the basic human decency to fucking ask for it, I would shove my foot so far up your tight little ass it would take a crane to get it out.

There is a whole fucking world out there. Learn to manage your illnesses without a crutch and without letting your crutches destroy your relationships and life.

Inb4 OP disregards all of this bc it "doesn't apply to him" bc he is so arrogant he can't see how much of a pathetic, disgusting little worm he is.

Not really, it's just what would happen. I have no issue putting hands to a theif, especially when they're family. Theiving, backstabbing family members are one of the worst types of human beings I've ever come across, and you seem the type.

Call me whatever, I'm just telling you the truth, and if you're brother doesn't handle then he's as much of a pussy as you. Karma will get you in the end though, it always does for a theif.

Don't hate me 'cuz you ain't me

Do it then

OP you sound like a dick. You're not going to be a rockstar if you ain't talented. You think you're better than everyone else, why don't you prove it? Otherwise you ain't.

Karma isn't real you jackass, nothing's going to happen to me just because I took a little weed

Hate is an emotion for the weak, I don't hate you.

I just pity you, that's all.

U mad inafter inb4

Ok from what ive gathered from this post is literally nothing but
>OP is a faggot
>is a theif
>edge fag who does self diagnosis
>bullies people smaller than him

Lmao fucking kys

I know I'm better than others, I can't prove it and I don't have to. Stay mad pleb.

A. If you're under 18, you shouldn't be smoking. Fucks up your development.
B. Get your own, pussy. No such think as free tree. Gonna pay for it with a beat down or some other way.

Don't pity me either fuckface

Op literally sounds like an edgy underage fag
>hes a pleb im a star
Jesus fucking christ op do you need me to tie you a special necklace to calm your autism? Your the kind of idiot who gets defensive and complains when
>pools closed

Probably the only thing I've stolen from another human being is weed.

Just a pinch here and there, though, and only from my BFF back in college. Rationalized it as "stealing food" but then I realized you can't get arrested trying to buy food so I stopped.

>Implying
If you can't prove something then it doesn't exist. Learn 2 empiricism.

You're a fucking shithead that's your problem

Kill him and sell his organs. You will be able to afford so mmuch weed

You're pretty ignorant OP. I love weed and I smoke it myself pretty often, but user has a good point. Weed agravetes those problems regarding anxiety and depression. It's not the same for everyone.

Don't be a fucking idiot. You think you know everything? Give me a break. Use your imagination you twat.

This is whats wrong with your generation. Generation entitled.

Exactly. Or why don't you buy some yourself you fucking nigger.

I'm a good person

Nah, only a full on dead beat steals weed. If you need weed ask to bum a bowl. If hes bitch made he'll let you without repayment.

OP is an uncivilized broke ass nigger, only tweakers and blacks steal to get their fix. Your going to get in real trouble when you cant afford your drugs someday you desperate fuck up.

Who's man now kek. Shit dude if you don't accomplish anything i think it means your "inferior'. Your kinda like an ugly chick who thinks she's hot.

>
> I smoke because I have problems. I deserve the weed more than him.

Yes you smoke because you are a retard.

You sound like such a pussy.

>if you don't accomplish anything i think it means your "inferior'.

I'm speechless. Kill yourself.

>Your kinda like an ugly chick who thinks she's hot.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, you fucking faggot.

>muh generation

Shut the fuck up you retarded faggot. Form your own thoughts.

Idk if your trolling, but if you ain't you got real problems bro. Like if you can't get up and do something you will never do anything with your life. No point pretending your some cool dude when people have no reason to like you. You gotta take a real look at yourself bud.

Gotta find it first, faggot.

What the fuck is your problem? Are you serious right now? How can you be so wrong? I'm a cool dude and people like me and I'm lazy as shit, don't go to school and don't have a job. It's arbitrary. Your cool-ness isn't determined by some vague force concerned with wealth and status, you fucking dipshit. You are only as cool as your heart is true. You need a reality check so bad. How about YOU take a fucking look at yourself? I suspect you are not even able to do it. Pathetic.

dont be a faggot. go tell him youre having problems and ask nicely for some weed.

Looool, if you act like a dick people won't like you and slowly you'll find yourself alone. I've met a lot of lonely dickheads who have the same attitude as you. You don't even know wtf you are kid, just a bunch of noise and anger..

Act like a dick? You mean having a sense of humor? My sense of humor is impeccable, thank you very much. Everyone is alone, we are born and die alone. Duh.

Definitely a troll, 9/10 though made me laugh.

I'm actually a pretty nice guy.

This. I was a douche bag asshole in my younger years. I thought every one liked me and wanted to hang with me. Later on in life I realized what kind of person I am and now I'm 26 and have zero friends and my family doesn't talk to me. Stop being a dick to other people op you will regret a lot of you don't change.