Be me

>Be me
>Fall in love 2016 April 15 with a girl who seemed to show me some attention on facebook.
>Get together
>Feelings get stronger overal
>All good until 6th month of friendship
>Find out that she was meeting with some other guy and didn't tell you nothing
>You forgive her and she promises to not do it ever again.
>All fixed, loving each other more and more
>Spend more time with her
>Meet her parents, she meets mine
>2017 March 31 you find out that she cheating again.
>Trying to talk to her and she blames you.
>You think that ending the relationship is a good idea cause she's using you.
>You end it.
>You find out that she cheated on you with 3 other guys and talked shit behind your back when talking to them.
>You lost in your mind.
>What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G6uDfiVeJm4
discord.gg/bp44v4s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Commit suicide dude

get cucked

cuck server

youtube.com/watch?v=G6uDfiVeJm4

Fucking move on with life. No matter who you are there is someone else out there for you.

either just have casual relationships where you don't give a fuck about monogamy or don't fall in love with disloyal slags and find someone worth your time and attention. Work on yourself, your career, your hobby and your bank balance. Happiness and success is the best revenge.

Thought about suicide, but saw David Higgs beef so don't wanna be a copy-cat lel.
Honestly feeling really bad.

This
If dubs op an hero

discord.gg/bp44v4s

correct you weak cuck

Thanks guys.

Happened to me. Nothing you can do. Feel bad for a long time. Then never date a white field again only date Asians they are 100% better

Feeling bad is normal and part of life. It will happen from time to time. You can probably handle it.

Learn your lesson and move on. Never trust a cheater. Don't be codependent. For fuck sake, go do some manly things and feel better.

Thought about black or asian girl tho. Something new. Sadly there aren't alot in my country.

Honestly i only blame myself, because it happened and i just let her play the game

how old are you OP?

I had a very similar thing happen back 10 years ago when I was 18. I lost all confidence and nearly transferred colleges because I couldnt stand sharing a cmapus with her. Thank god I didnt think with my heart. Think with your brain. This is one whore. Don't get too down. I was depressed for like 4 months and found a new girl who I dated for 4 years. After her I've dated numerous girls too. They come and go.

As a manlet, don't date women taller than you. It is a rare woman who respects a man shorter than her. Every girl I ever dated who was taller ended up cheating.

I'm 23. Had 4 girlfriends and 3 of them cheated on me. I'm easy to fool tho, maybe that's the problem.
Btw happy for you man!

Will have it in my mind.

Where do you usually meet these girls? Are you usually in the friendzone for months at a time before making the move?

I feel like my WORST relationships were the ones where I started as friends with a girl for months. Thats just me though. Maybe being friends for too long sets too much of a casual vibe?

I'm at the point where if I like a girl, I tell her. That way if we flame out 3 months later, there arent the deep scars of losing a friend AND gf.

For me after the girl cheated on me I spent an entire year single and just angry depressed and then eventually I thought about life a lot and grew up. When I did date again it was different. I only dated mature girls (not in age but in wisdom) and that really made my life turn around.

Blame, don't blame, whatever, it doesn't really matter. What matters is what you do today and tomorrow.

You have your identity wrapped up with her and that's why this hurts. You need to go back to being 'me' not 'we'. I'm not sure why being wrong 'hurts'. It does, and you were. The cure for the pain is activity.

Go be, prove, do, and exist. Widen your perspective and this pain will seem trivial. Stop focusing on the stubbed toe and it stops hurting.

I don't got a exact place where to search them lol it just happens that we get together. Yes first i stay in friendzone for a short period then i jump in to real relatioship. Wasn't in the friendzone with only this girl i'm talking about rn

Move on, if you don't she wins.

Good point

Thanks man!

Now i'm starting to understand. Pushing the depression away

should've dumped her ass the first time some other guy was involved.
You were a backup bf, you know, the one she could fuck when the others were busy and if anything were to break off between them she'd always have you...
C'mon man, its not like it was an accident that she was seeing that other guy the first time around. I'd dump her there and then, no questions asked.

>What do?
learn from your mistakes, don't get cucked again, never forgive a chick for cheating on you and move on, find another girl

Was to hard to dump her at the first time because i felt really inlove with that girl, i still am. Got fucking played, but thanks i understand what you wanna say.