discord.gg/bp44v4s
youtube.com/watch?v=9tOnbeNAxdU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Probably go to classes or get a tutor.

Start playing

music is a pretty gay hobby just like discord servers

join this super gay one

discord.gg/bp44v4s

and if i want to learn it by myself ? i have a good piano in my house, should i start with Solfeggio ?

Learn an easy song of one of those yt vids where they show the midi.

Start with songs with simple chords
Beatles are good for that, a lot of songs are pounding a chord with the right hand while the left rocks back and forth on the low notes, like this song Beatles wrote for Badfinger
youtube.com/watch?v=9tOnbeNAxdU

Get a piano-accordian and hang out with negros

Serious answer, Alison Sparrow the Online Piano and Violin Tutor.

I've been learning violin from her, and before I gave up cause I realized music is gay, she was outstanding

synthesia

its basically guitar hero but on the piano

Off topic, but has anyone here ever had a piano moved? How do they get it through a standard entry door, or is it impossible?

why music is gay

They disassemble the piano and reassemble it inside. Same way they get those raffle cars inside the mall.

Underrated comment. This will help you play perfectly with time. Get a music theory book and get on it. The worst way to learn to play is to fuck around on Sup Forums all day. Now leave.

I thought playing violin would get me girls, but instead I turned gay. Can't explain why.

Get in an accident where your arms/hands appear to be damaged beyond repair but are not.
Then ask the doctor if you'll still be able to play the piano, he will assume that you already can and say yes!
Congratulations! A well educated professional has now imbued you with the power to play piano, enjoy user, enjoy.

pianofundamentals.com

You gave up because you are a talentless delusional sad man.

Cause single notes look like a sideview of cock and balls

>mfw user is projecting this hard

i want to play piano not violin its look gay indeed
yeah looks nice but synthesia is like a game u cant follow basic rules

good one

Underrated post.

This might just work... back in a minute!

This would have literally saved me 11 years of my life, I wish I could get my childhood back, thanks user, for showing me what's possible.

This is retarded.
But fuck me if I didn't laugh anyways.

>mfw 4 posts suddenly spring up but unique poster count doesnt change
Please stop being such an obvious samefag. Your post didn't get attention because it wasn't funny.

I took the keyboard off. It was easy.

Thanks M8!

Kek!

No kek. Really at least on my Mason and Risch it unbolted and came off easy. And that's your door clearance.

Don't include me in the screencap

Shit. I didn't even know that was possible

Yep. You should be laughin'.