Why do Europeans hate children? Is this what freedom looks like? Millions of dead children?

Why do Europeans hate children? Is this what freedom looks like? Millions of dead children?

Other urls found in this thread:

huffpostbrasil.com/2015/08/21/veja-onde-se-faz-mais-aborto-no-brasil-de-acordo-com-o-ibge_a_21694557/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

can't afford them

Only the shitskin areas of the Netherlands abort children.

The two orange provinces are North and South Holland, where Amsterdam, Rotterdam and The Hague are located.

You are richer than Tunisia but they don't kill the children.

What is the yellow bit in Belgium?

French speaker Belgium is yellow.

The orange dot in Belgium is Brussels.

>conservadumbs think this is a human being

It is one

>killing a clump of cells that could become a human is bad
>killing an actual human because they were raped is good

Only Asian and African shitholes think it's ok to have 4 kids by age 23 and having an average of 15 people per household

W-why there's no purple group in Ukraine and Belarus while it takes almost a quarter in our circle...

Adulterers lie to try to get away with their crimes.

>Only Asian and African shitholes think it's ok to have 4 kids by age 23
My parents had 7 by that age and my country is a thousand times better than yours.

You were this too,

Purple is Finnic group.

It's better because of oil. Note that other countries who do that and don't have great natural resources have poverty unheard of here

Ah, i see...

Your country is full of poverty

I'd rather kill those "human beings" if you want to call them that than make them live an unwanted poor life. If you consider me a murderer, so be it, but i won't be having kids i don't want to have.
I have never had any issue of that kind though.

Not anything like the poverty in the majority of Asia or Africa. Check HDI figures if you think otherwise

Hm, do you consider Bulgaria worse because of objective reasons or because you only never lived outside of Saudi Arabia? :^)

If I had to choose between a slightly poor country and a shady country with religious laws, ambitions of spreading its influence, extremely low level of human rights, I'd obviously prefer sweet Bulgaria.

That is because Russians have no morality.

Your country is full of Arabs.

I am an Arab

The Slavs are dying out. It's very sad. If this continues, the Russians will remain only in history

eww

I'm sorry to hear that.

Europeans hate life in itself and want all existence to end.

It is banned in Poland and Portugal should be orange.

Why is that sad?
Slavs are shit people.

Only niggers, degenerates and chinks breed poor's.

The Russians have a different morality.

not all
just the ugly ones

You are degenerate.

Russians have no morality. Russians are like insects.

Germans are dying out too.

even better

>You are degenerate.
Explain please? Life is worse as hell if you are poor here.

Have you lived here to make such conclusions?
Or if a country has no Muslim government, it's immoral by definition? :^)

Honestly, I don't see how you can compare good guy Bulgaria to a country that manipulates oil markets, supports Clintons, has shitty religious laws and even public executions. That's surely moral.

Look at In your country, the Slavs sprouted roots, too.
But they think they are Germans.

Even the poor can have morality. Poor without morality can be condemned just as any other. You think only in terms of material because of the Marxist infection on your minds.

I observe you and judge your country based on how Russians generally live.

No, there can be moral non-muslims. This is from Islam.

I am a Greek

You are just a sandnigger who lives in a dessert.
Different values buddy.

How's that even related to the argument about Bulgaria? How does this justify Saudis crimes? Please.

It always boggles my mind to know that there are Saudis who post on Sup Forums of all places.

No Islam > Usury > Jews come into power > Marxism > Abortions

Maybe we have different ideas about morality. Are terrorists moral people?

who is a terrorist?

morals are not relative

>morals are not relative
Morals are human concept. Poor families with many children are walking through hell and die out.

Most terrorists are Muslims. And they became terrorists on religious grounds.

Any human fetus is a human being on an early stage of its development. How is it even questionable?

we simultaneously consider children to be immensely valuable and a huge responsibility and therefore justifying large amount of investment of time and money
while at the same time being too shallow, fearful and hedonistic to be willing to make this sort of commitment and suffer discomfort for it.

abortion outlawing is literally the only objectively right scientific position conservatives have, can't back you up on thia one leaf

I always knew slavs were monsters but this is absurd

>poles are not slavs

american logic once again

Those practicing abortion are exactly those that shouldn't be allowed to reproduce anyway.

Explain yourself Rusha

They are Angels that have been cursed to live on the earth

What the fuck is wrong with those arms?

lol shitskin

abortion is free
condoms are not

then don't have unprotected sex in the first place, isn't that a much better option?

You know those numbers are made up right?

huffpostbrasil.com/2015/08/21/veja-onde-se-faz-mais-aborto-no-brasil-de-acordo-com-o-ibge_a_21694557/

>Abortion has colour and social class. In the Northeast for example the percentage of women without education who aborted (37% of total abortions) is 7x higher than that of women with a college degree.
>Among black women, the number of abortions (3,5%) is 2x higher than that of white women (1,7%).

Whatever floats your banana boat.