This kid decided to hang his dog and share it with the world. Karma has its ways... But it's best served cold...

This kid decided to hang his dog and share it with the world. Karma has its ways... But it's best served cold. I wanna know what can be done to make his life a living hell. Here you go, Sup Forums.

"The cruel owner has been identified as Jacob Ryan. According to the information posted online, Ryan lives in Alum Creek, West Virginia and is enrolled at the Scott High School. If you scroll through his profile, you will notice he is a proud member of the high school’s football team, wearing number 62."

You're about 8 years late for a decent witch hunt on Sup Forums. Also it's not a cat.

/thread

Old fag here. You'd think advancing technology would make a witch hunt easier.

Bump

and easier to stay offline if you're not an idiot.

Bump

The world is full of idiots. Wouldn't you agree?

He better use all of that dogs meat now that he killed it, otherwise that's a waste of good meat.

We don't care

>Karma
Fuck off with this karma bullshit.
And btw if you'd believe in karma you wouldn't open such a thread.

Also it is not a cat, so who the fuck cares?

LOL your dumb bitch side is showing.

Bump

You're a fucking idiot

Trump to begin with

I'd love nothing better than to see this guy's life ruined but unfortunately Sup Forums is no longer the place to do that unless the dog was wearing a wig and had fake tits.

If Sup Forums is in a good mood they'll have this guy found within the hour. They aren't numales like the faggots in here and actually like dogs.

>who cares
Apparently all these idiots crying about it.
Easy to spot who uses facebook when you see these threads. The only reason they post this shit here is because some of their fag friends are all worked up and posting it all over facebook. It's like the salem witch trials when shit like this gets passed around.

My dumb bitch side kills you and cuddles with your testicles like pic related.

lelelelel noice political meme retard

>old fag here

newfag

>newfag
Newfag

That's the way to do it

Hahahaha thanks for the laugh

Facebook /Jacob.ryan.3720190

Call the Alum Creek cops on him OP. Do it faggot

Archive the post and send to the police. Faggot deserves to be raped in jail

2nd suspect

Facebook /dalton.ryan.549

thedailyhaze.com/teenagers-arrested-hanging-dog/

Beautiful

It says they were arrested and have leniency...

I would just say there should be straight out revenge for this. Not karma.

Ironic

Get the fuck over yourselves

A friend of his

facebook/com/ cambrea . perdue.3

Cambrea

here's a cat

Sup Forums cant even raid twitch nowadays and you want witch hunt?

I hope that fat little Fucker breaks his leg playing football and gets a staff infection and slowly dies. What a piece of shit. Hope that dog comes back as a ghost and shits down h8s throat.. fat cunt.

sorry guyz im celebrating caturday a little early

Careful kid. You might cut the thread with those edges.