Wew

wew

Expand your mind beyond the shallow, intellectual tv dinner you've been fed your entire goddamn life.

stop being mean to me you jerk
you know I'm smarter than that

I've said nothing mean. I rebutted a poor, shallow, repackaged point. I'm quite sure you can do better.

but only for you, not for strangers

I wouldn't care if I wasn't here, would I?

I farted

Did i hearg/fur?

how was class subby

Yo ma homies, i need some more cute stuff for my folders

So am I but we never get to talk about current political climate. Could be because I'm not in the US. Does your uni have some exchange program so you could get the hell away from there?

Subby has no right to discriminate against others.
He is not white.

It was...class.

And I'm not anything else, either. I'm a mongrel.

It does, but I'm graduating in one more semester and I mean I like it here. I'm only complaining about all the bad parts because I'm sick and it's making my life generally unpleasant.

Nice~

I just got to pet some dogs and cats, so that's as close as I'll get to mongrels. Shelter is nice.

Fun.

I haven't gotten paid in 3 weeks because my department is incompetent and if the situation doesn't resolve itself shortly I'm going to go fucking ballistic.

Plz fluffy doggos

Cutting into your booze funds?
I don't keep track of my income and stuff.

I'm not going broke or anything, I still have about 1400 bucks in the bank but I don't like getting jewed. And I'm sick as a dog (sore throat, sneezing, general weakness) so every mild inconvenience is exacerbated a dozen times over. And my jackass friend adam wouldn't stop playing luigi earlier.

i know what you mean

Actually it was kinda good over half of my arabic class just didn't show up so almost nobody was there and we just kinda chilled.

oh that's pretty nice, when i hear "it was class" i usually just assume it wasn't that good

Yeah I have a good bit more than that so, for all I care, they could've not paid me for the past two months.
Try knot being sick as a dog.
It's been forever since I've played.

You in the us learning arabic and going over to isis ? ;)))

Your immune system is weak. It must be from a combination of alcohol abuse, poor diet, and exposure to too many penises.

It was uneventful. Arabic is my most consistently banal class.

don't you spend like a quadrillion dollars a week on food

No, I took arabic because it's not a romance language or even an indo european language and it seemed novel.

It's not, this is allergies.

b-anal class

uneventful in my opinion is better than eventful when it comes to classes

I'll have spent almost 70 bucks just from Monday to Friday this week.

Those penises sucked part of your life force from you making you susceptible to disease and increased frailty.

Booze and snacks do not count as food.
They are necessities.

I like eventful. At the least it means I get to complay.

On food?

I buy booze like once a month at most.

I've had allergies my entire life dude.

Should have taken german or russian since one of them will take over the world soon ;)

>complay
complain*

Russia spends its entire GDP on its military and is still fractionally as powerful as the US, and germany literally would be Russian territory without us. You're funny.

They are weaknesses.

A small bit of that is alcohol. I got some wine today.

>People think booze doesnt count as food.

Hope u didnt think i was being serious :p

oh ok

I probably spend like 35 dollars a week on food, on average.

sarcasm doesn't transmit that well over the internet

well if it works for you then that's fine with me

>People think traps aren't gay

It depends on if I get some expensive but good food. Adds up quick. 40 bucks is just today (pizza + wine), and 20 was Tuesday (awesome breakfast place + ice cream), so it's not spread evenly across the days.

you just do dining hall most of the rest of the time right

Are you buying golden pizza or something?
How does that and wine come to 40 bucks?

>gfur thread
>7 posts before anyone even posts gfur
You faggots are a cancer holy shit

years later, niggas still mad

Traps are cute, but they probably have all types of diseases. I believe it is a human form of aposematism

>dragging your facebook drama onto Sup Forums
And you wonder why nobody likes furries

You know, I've actually never wondered that.

Pizza is 25-ish bucks. It's a local place that has amazing pizza, and, well, I don't get a small pizza. I got a slightly better wine this time because I'm done with the excessive drinking phase of the past week.

Breakfast is always oatmeal in my room. Lunch will usually be dining hall. Dinner varies. Lately it's never been dining hall.

Im a good furfag, do you like me?

No one likes furries because furries are terrible.

oatmeal is dope

somebody got gay dragonz?

Yes, I literally come to Sup Forums to jack off to the gfur but it's 90% avatarfagging from their facebook group

Idk like 2/10 furries manage to controll their autism tho

It'd have to be dope for me to eat it every day. Plus banana + peanut butter just makes it even better. I have so much peanut butter around.

no if you're going to spell the word phonetically do it for the entire thing not just the plural morpheme you goddamn cuck

/dʒrægənz/

there is no facebook group

There are actually much better sites to jack with, if you didn't know.

Same dude

That's probably the same fraction of hot to not of the fandom too.

25 bucks for a pizza!?
That is enough money for half a week's worth of food.
Little Caesars is 8 bucks for their deep dish which is way better than their 5 dollar pizza. Even then any other pizza place sells medium pizzas for like 11/12 bucks.

>little caesar's
please. cait has standards.

What I get would be considered an extra-large at other places, but this place gets me, so they only call it large.
Plus it's just such good quality. And it'd be pan pizza.

Make your own food, or get a boyfriend that will make you food, people.

You are not wrong my friend

Cait can't get a boyfriend since he's forever alone, I can't get a boyfriend since I'm a whore and an asshole, stairs can't get a boyfriend because he's a dog.

Even then there are a million places you can get good pizza in the 8-12 dollar range.

>tfw Cait will never make me food
Why even continue my sad existence as a dog.

This place I go to has ruined me. I no longer want to buy pizza anywhere else, even if the price is less than half of what I pay.
I could definitely get more into cooking, Nibi. I'm already into baking.

You assuming that im gay based on what i look at while touching my penis?

>triggered

try being a cat instead

that's PROBLEMATIC

>guys I really love dog dicks
>no homo though

Why not just make your own pan pizza for less?

I will just put on a clip-on cat tail and make an attempt to pull off both.

It's not gay if they're not the same species.

u irl

Guess you gonna starve!?

Bake a pizza then

Ew gay

You get what im saying fam!!

lick the booty

lick

I'd love to hear your homemade microwave pan pizza recipe.
I live in a dorm.

See above.

slurp

don't slurp your food it's RUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Eat ass, then you'll never starve.

SLURP

This is the part where you get creative and become a pioneer in microwave pan pizzas.

Precisely.

oh my GOD DIDN'T YOUR PARENTS TEACH YOU MANNERS

can confirm

t. ass eating pro

This is the police, step out of your vehicle and pull down your pants

AM I BEING DETAINED?

NO that's probably why they divorced