BRENDAN FRASER LANDED A RECURRING ROLE ON THE AFFAIRS

>He was a leading man in the '90s and an action hero in the Mummy franchise (1999-2008) – but whatever happened to Brendan Fraser?

>In the eight years since The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor, Fraser made a cameo in blockbuster G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra (2009) and joined indie movie Gimmer Shelter (2013).

>But now the 47-year-old could be about to break back into the big time, with Deadline reporting that he's landed a recurring part on TV series The Affair

>The acclaimed drama – airing on Showtime in the US and Sky Atlantic in the UK – has won multiple awards, including the Golden Globe for Best Television Series - Drama.

>His part on the show will mark Fraser's return to TV following 2015's poorly-received History miniseries Texas Rising – so could it be the beginning of a big comeback?

>Here's hoping there's a McConaissance-style revival coming his way – we always did feel that he was an underrated dramatic actor.

digitalspy.com/tv/ustv/news/a803520/what-happened-to-brendan-fraser-the-mummy-the-affair-season-3/

OUR GUY DID IT. HE UNJUSTED HIMSELF

YESS YES YES

Wow. He actually did it.

Is the affairs good?

Hope it works out for him

>he gets killed after 2 episodes

Good...good for him.

He will have a mini role like in scrubs, and than they will kill him off like in scrubs

No, but it's popular enough that it could genuinely reignite his career if his role is meaty enough

The Affair is actually a really good show, I wonder what his part is considering the storyline, good for him

He's probably just playing himself

Probably a homeless guy who is in one scene

DYODYKTSKTDKSTKSTKSTKSTKSGKGKZGGZKITSITSTISJTZJGZ

WE DID IT REDDIT

Bhj njnubububu

WE DID REDDIT WE SAVED HIM

h-hold me Sup Forums... I think I'm crying

.oo

EMERGENCY BROADCAST SYSTEM

---------------------------------------------------

ALIMONY LAWSUITS INCOMING
ALIMONY LAWSUITS INCOMING

---------------------------------------------------

END TRANSMISSION

JUST REVIVE MY CAREER FAMILIA TO BE HONEST

that show is boring as fuck.

>he'll still be making negative dollars

:[

yes, very good series. it's the type of show that rarely gets mentioned here for reasons i can only assume is its target audience is not superhero obsessed juveniles. very strong writing and performances throughout. the s2 final was a letdown, but i hope it'll bounce back strong or the 3rd.

Legitimately happy for the boy, he's about the do himself an UNJUSTO

The show doesn't interest me but I'll watch it for my man Brendan

Moo

DOESN'T MATTER
IT'S A START

I started watching The Affair yesterday and its pretty good so far.

>bad news, brendan
>it turns out they really wanted to contact "brandon frasier"

Does my life look funny to you, you piece of shit? Is this the face of funny??

bruh

>we can post happy Brendans again

No, it's faux prestige television. It looks pretty, it's serious, it has all the trappings of great television, but the scripting is abysmal, all over the place, amounting to nothing. The actors, who do a good job, deserve better.

until his ex wife demands more money from him

>i can only assume is its target audience is not superhero obsessed juveniles.

Ah, yes, you're a true patrician for viewing such intellectual material sir. Divorce, cheating, death, all very deep. Children need not apply.

But will it be good for Brendan?

>it's faux prestige television
>the scripting is abysmal, all over the place, amounting to nothing
what?
it's an entertaining show that while at times does become overwrought, it's by no way abysmally written. the way the show has dealt with a child's death, depression, and divorce deserves far more praise than it has gotten.
and what does all over the place mean in the context of dramaturgy anyway?

WE SAVED HIM

MEME MAGIC IS REAL

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJ EL JUSTO

These quads are really fucking my shit up tbqh