How do i get good at debating / talking shit like Milo?

How do i get good at debating / talking shit like Milo?

youtube.com/watch?v=Q3K1pGN-O8I&t=269s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PRWJcrRO0GM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duane_Gish
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Do a bit of research and stop being a pussy cunt.

So you want to become a masterdebator huh?

Be a fag. Practice public speaking Research . When they say you're a racist and say that's not true I love BBC.

First and foremost do not endorse pedophilia like he did.

>Milo
>Good at debating

Milo only chooses retards to argue with, and then he posts his shit on youtube and then everybody thinks he's a cultural genius for figuring out SJWs are cancer.

WOW MILO REALLY PUSHING THE ENVELOPE YOU FUCKING BUM

It's sort of like when a liberal thinks they are some saint because they aren't racist. Same shit, different cut of meat.

>Practice public speaking
how do?

Talk to real people, not internet people

/thread

How do I get good at something I want to do?

By doing the exact thing you're trying to be good at you silly bitch.

isnt that the autistic queer?

Start by taking some dick

While i half agree, the video i posted is an example of how i'd like to be able to debate. While only focusing on this video, Milo is ambushed and you can tell he's nervous and is kinda put on the spot, BUT he pulls through. If you've ever debated someone on the spot you get nervous because YOU'RE not prepared yet they are.

Honestly all you need to do is research and present facts. The rest pretty much just falls into place

Be a gay Greek jew from the UK that likes black dick and wait for people to call you a nazi

He's not good at debating he's good at public speaking, just practice that's how you get good

This.

Have the empathy gland in your brain surgically removed.

claiming so hard
but still no empathy

just trying to watch a blocked maine street meteor video
youtube.com/watch?v=PRWJcrRO0GM

That's why i'm getting at, i do talk to real people and i'm charismatic. BUT when debating on the spot there's a certain nervousness and mental state you enter where you get a bit "stunned" and cant think, its kinda like if you're about to be in a fight and you get shaky because you can't fight or flight but different..

For example "are you a white nationalist" would make most people in that position stuttering at the fact they're being indirectly insulted and wronged while having to still think about answering the question yet Milo manages to keep a cool head.

Mainly, i'd like to learn how to debate as someone more professional obviously, but if someone turns on you or you're ambushed i'd like to have the ability to talk shit and hammer through people like Milo presenting my side charismatic while being able to maintain my cool and present my side. I'm good at talking shit if its 1v1, if i'm ambushed or its more then 1 or its a crowd my nerves kick in and i start to lose confidence.

Become a student of the Duane Gish school of debate: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duane_Gish

>in short, spout so much bullshit at once that the person you're debating is baited into trying to refute it, which they can only do partially, and then is left with no time to express their own ideas

why do you want to be good debating?

Or do you mean talking in public in general?

Empathy is great until you muddy your brain to the point where you can't differentiate cultural and human characteristics and paint everyone with the everyone and everything is equal brush and no none should change or aspire to be more than the sum of their upbringing and biology. The irony is theres nothing progressive about that viewpoint.

Practice you idiot.
Also Milo is gay, gay people have lots of practice arguing and debating shit due to their homosexuality and all.

He's not really good at it. I've watched a few interviews with him and all he does is tell the interviewer that everything he's saying is bullshit. What kind of tard couldn't do that?

Thanks, i actually already do this if "give me a second to word this correctly" doesn't work to give me time to organised my thoughts or if the other person is doing it to me but i didn't know it was an actual tactic.

But i was more referring to
I'd say im above average at debating, but in an intense debate , or if a debate or if there's multiple people at once and you still have to appease the crowd (fucking hate to overcome that) or if im being ambushed into a debate or shit talking to hurt credibility or being called out when i don't expect its harder to overcome that then a normal debate.

Yeah probably this never argue with one of their kind, or he could become a rabbi even Hitler had hard time arguing with them it says on his book hours.

General debating advices:

Think thoroughtly about exactly why you hold your views. Then if someone question then, try to express your thought the most clearly you can.

Do not care about winning

Try to understand the point of view of the person you are debating which. Ask questions.

Let that person convince you, if you feel you are wrong. Find inconsistencies in your "opponents" reasonning, if you feel he is wrong.

Have a good vocabulary, yet express yourself clearly.

moli made such a fool of himself on bill maher. He got destroyed. That was his downfall.

Fuck children and get fired from your job.

Start acting like Trump saying there will be so much win even moving your hands like bernie sanders.

practice bitch!

HOW TO I PRACTICE

Don't agree with one or two of his views but I'd become a trannyfag just to let him fuck me in the ass I have an unholy crush on the man

Didn't he say in his BBC (LEL) interview that he only dates black guys?

Ah fuck, better break out the tanning bed
#goingBlack
#neverGoingBack

start with learning how to spell.

You would have to practice being a gay queen.

Do what he does: pretend.

Milo is not good at debating. He only takes on the people with obvious mental issues. Its like beating a retard in the special Olympics. He wins, but he is still retarded.

>So successful that he's had hundreds of hit pieces written about him, and continued going, until someone pulled him supporting his relationship with an older gentleman for comedy
If he's not good at it, then there really aren't many out there that are even one iota of being good at it

>Milo made such a fool of himself on bill maher
He stood with three people actively attacking him, and the only one even remotely on his side didn't side with him, and he still held his own. He was the only one in that show to quote statistics or bring up factual instances. The rest argued on ideology and flat out insulted him, tried to paint him as racist, and failed miserably. The icing on the cake is the same reason people all demonized milo, Bill Maher did the same thing.

Talk to people in real life. 1/2 of them are going to be shills.

>Bill Maher has obvious mental issues
I actually agree.

Read

>good at debating
>like Milo

At best he is a mediocre speaker/debater, he only got famous because of his ''gay conservative'' shtick and because he triggered a lot of low I.Q. SJWs wich made trumpanzees cream their pants.
But any good orator can sweep the floor with him.