/heem/: david teymur edition

Upcoming events:

11/26: UFC FN 101 - Brunson vs Whittaker [Starts at 6:30 PM ET, 3:30 PM PT, 11:30 PM Bongtime]

12/02: ONE FC: Age of Domination - Vera vs Sekine
12/02: Bellator 166 - Dantas vs Warren 2
12/03: UFC TUF 24 Finale - Johnson vs TBA
12/03: Bellator 167 - Caldwell vs Taimanglo 2
12/09: UFC FN 102 - Lewis vs Abdurakhimov
12/10: UFC 206 - DC vs Rumble
12/10: Bellator 168 - Carvalho vs Manhoef 2
12/10: Glory: Collision - Verhoeven vs Hari
12/11: Submission Underground 2 - Jones vs Henderson
12/16: Bellator 169 - King Mo vs Ishii
12/17: UFC on Fox 22 - VanZant vs Waterson
12/29: RIZIN FIGHTING WORLD GRAND PRIX 2016: SECONDU ROUNDO - Cro Cop vs Silva
12/30: UFC 207 - Nunes vs Rousey
12/31: RIZIN FIGHTING WORLD GRAND PRIX 2016: FINARU ROUNDO - TBA
12/31: WSOF 34 - Gaethje vs Zeferino

Previous thread: News:

>Blackzilians owner denies talk of team disbanding
mmafighting.com/2016/11/26/13747478/blackzilians-owner-vehemently-denies-talk-of-teams-demise

>Correia talks shit to retired Tate
mmafighting.com/2016/11/26/13698810/bethe-correia-calls-miesha-tate-bipolar-and-weak-for-retiring

>Reis vs Sasaki added to UFC 208
mmamania.com/2016/11/26/13749368/wilson-reis-vs-ulka-sasaki-scheduled-for-ufc-208-on-jan-21-in-anaheim

Other urls found in this thread:

mmafighting.com/2016/11/26/13750428/max-holloway-vs-anthony-pettis-for-interim-title-new-ufc-206-main
mmafighting.com/2016/11/26/13747202/dominick-cruz-injured-out-of-ufc-207-co-main-main-event
rt.com/sport/368296-khabib-nurmagomedov-mcgregor-ferguson/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

schaubrendan

If you've never learnt a martial art in your life you have to leave /heem/.

>Correia talks shit to retired Tate
That seems uncalled for

>bethe-correia-calls-miesha-tate-bipolar-

YEAH I HAVE TWO POLES FOR HER IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN

bethe in the "news"

asp when?

honestly at this point we're talking about F-level female accountant athletes trash talking

Tate got BTFO (blown the f*ck out), get over it!!

"F-level" she legitimately contended for the tittle

At least we're not discussing Jessica Eye

her and tate are comaining submission underground 2

Taylor hasnt been that bad before the UFC tbhfam. great bunda too

Call Jessica Eye a sub-F-Level athlete to her face, see what happens

She's a super womanlet tho. It looked like a high schooler fighting a elementary kid last time.

picks are finalized unless you want to add yourself

>barely 3 columns of predications
Is this a new low?

Whittaker
Mathews
Akdmedov
Volkanovski
Rountree
Taylor

I couldn't even be bothered to make my usual 10 sets of picks.

Too much effort to type out the names for what's really an inconsequential card

atleast based chris-picker is still here

How many other lads here migrated over from /asp/ after gook fucked it up? I'm curious.

chinami has a better record of getting the first pick in
teach the controversy

Heem yourself till you die

mmafighting.com/2016/11/26/13750428/max-holloway-vs-anthony-pettis-for-interim-title-new-ufc-206-main

I don't speak weeb fuccboi, sorry

>two interim belts
what an absolute joke holy shit seriously holy shit

Pillow fisted to death

>Two interim belts

Were can i get mine?

looolll

>do nothing but make up a belt to pass it off as a PPV main event

McG will be stripped

This disgusts me

___ __ _____

But they're still interim, it's like how people view DC as the interim

Fuck it I'll join

Too lazy to add myself though, so it's up to you.

Brunson
Matthews
Noke
Volkanovski
Rountree
Ham

>The reigning, undisputed UFC Featherweight champion of the world Jose Aldo!!!!!!!!!!

What the fuck
2 interim belt at fw? wtf are they doing

Canada fucked again, you should unironically ask for a refund

I personally love that Dana is pulling all of these pranks on Australia and Canada

means gooby getting stripped is imminent and now we get to see Aldo come back, rejoice

What if Gooby gets pissed and goes to Lellator to get their 2 belts ?

After Jon's drug test I honestly don't anymore - and if McGregor is never coming back to 145lbs, then, what, no champion can ever truly be champion there again?

OHHHHHHHHH HE TAGGED HIM

lol
Can you imagine if holloway vs Aldo happens to "Unify" the Interim belt

>rejoice

get da fook outta here, ya crackhead esse

This is an absolute joke holy shit

Two interim belts, if Conor is stripped he calls himself Champion anyway. Aldo never got his rematch. The FW division is seen as nothing but a joke that everyone will say Conor rules anyway despite not fighting there anymore.

This reflects so poorly on FW but I doubt the UFC really care. It wasn't a big draw of a division before and now it'll be in an even worse state but at least they've got a PPV yeah

McGregor was right, he literally kilt the Feathweight division. Just not the way you'd have thought.

Not exactly, Jon can't fight, Conor just doesnt want to.

I do. DC is the champ on paper only. He isnt a real champ.

Never understood why people like that fatfuck piece of shit.

has the UFC officially jumped the shark on this one lads?

LET'S GO CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMP

>enter HEEM

>obsessed bulgar rat is online

I honestly dgaf about Conor's 145lbs belt. He has had a year to defend it and now wants to take another seven months off? He was probabaly never fighting at 145 again anyway.

kek where did you get this pic

this is gold

Most people don't like him. But Jones popped and would've been stripped. Either DC is the champ or there is no champ. But Jones is absolutely not in the running right now.

Hes trying to gain a ton of weight in his time off so he can fight Woodly.

If someone else that hasn't fought Mcgregor beats Aldo nobody will call that guy a paper champion

What if instead of weight divisions we had IQ divisions?

is conner still preggo?

To be honest i doubt Conor can even make 145 anymore

But they will constantly mention McGregor. Whoever beats Aldo won't do it as fashionably as 13 seconds. McGregors shadow will loon over the FW division for a long, long time

So, Pettis?

This is nuts, 2 interim belts, Conor and Cormier are pushing the UFC to unimaginable levels of insanity.

mmafighting.com/2016/11/26/13747202/dominick-cruz-injured-out-of-ufc-207-co-main-main-event

LMAO

YOU THOUGHT YOU GOT ME BOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

this.

You underestimate his weight cut skills
He was at 155 just a but before, it's only 10lbs from there and he can do it, he's done it a dozen times bfore

>not built for combat
>literally built for deskwork

Holy fuck 2016 is still claiming victims

Crazy fucking year lads

goddamn

Yeah but he put on size for the Diaz fights

He looked a little drawn out making 155. He's bigger now

GARBRANDT VS DILLASHAW????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

mr tate, maybe?

If Aldo beats Holloway I won't have an issue with it, beating Holloway and Edgar back to back trumps anything McG has done at 145

troll link? doesnt load 4 me

OOOOOOH YOU DICK
This is why you double check sources and posts, if you don't, you'll look like a fucking taquito idiot

its 404 yeah

cruz is really in cody's head now

true, i do think Pettis is getting a fast shot though 1 fight at FW... should be a spic banger though

I disagree ,Aldo for sure will have that shadow over him for life but even the ones Mcgregor beat who are still in contention will not be looked as the same fighters (i.e. Hollaway)

Holloway has been talking about Aldo so much - if he's overlooking Pettis that would be a mistake, Pettis has a sneaky submission game

>caring about non-conor mcgregor mma

disgusting plebs

2 weight, 2 weeks

the fight wont go to the ground, 5 rounds of hands and a unanimous decision win for Holloway

new interview with khabib, Talks about ferguson fight:

rt.com/sport/368296-khabib-nurmagomedov-mcgregor-ferguson/

>RT: Do think that fighters from your native Dagestan are the baddest on the planet?

KN: I don’t know. I don’t think I am a bad guy from Dagestan. I think I am a good guy from Dagestan. But for my opponents, for sure – I am a bad guy. Because when I go to the cage, all the time I smash my opponents. That’s why I don’t think for my opponents I am a good guy. But for the young generation, for an example, I think I am a good guy.

How can you not like this guy? He tries to appeal to everyone

This is related to Conor bro
he might be stripped of his belt what will you do now

They're literally making Pettis vs Holloway an title fight because DC got cucked out

Or Holloway catches a clean one, shoots in and gets wrapped up like Melendez did. It's possible, although I am 90% sure Holloway stomps him and makes him look really bad and really old.

So Conor has to move up to LHW and HEEM DC for getting his FW title stripped from him right?

they better bring an army

Do you realize that Conor just voluntarily relinquished the belt? To help the UFC "save" UFC 206.

He now has even more leverage. He can literally pick who he is fighting next and they won't even try to stop him.

Thanks

How can you disagree? McGregor being stripped will cast a shadow on Featherweight, just like Jon Jones has at LHW. You're deluded if you think people aren't going to harp on about McGregor owning the Featherweight division constantly when there's a 145lb fight on

He's fine lad he can make that weight. He put on size but he took it off pretty well in making 145 and didn't look drained doing so.

The UFC has now nuked the Featherweight division to the casual crowd

Here is what Conor should do

Challenge Aldo to a rematch for both the 155 and 145 belt

But the fight is at 155

Conor can win the FW title back without even going to FW

nah not really

I think they'll be fine with whoever he fights next. If they're smart they go for the Woodley fight. McGregor stands to lose the least there. Or, McGregor never fights again, having made his money and accomplished all that he set out to.

Wew great idea lad

Edgar destroyed Mendes with ease and had been wrecking top 10s for two plus years, Holloway has more top 10 wins at 145 than McGregor ever did. Explain how I'm wrong.

I'm watching the video

>We have new MMA team
>Team Eagle
>4 UFC fighters, 4 WSOF fighters
>Lots of Russians and they're aiming to expand

Has Khabib left AKA now lads? Does he just train in Russia? AKA seems like it'd be very useful for him, some top level guys there but perhaps he won't get injured as much

So much skills in this .webm

>Conor rematches Aldo at 155lbs for both belts
>Aldo smokes him

>Holloway has more top 10 wins at 145 than McGregor ever did.

Conor beat

>Siver
>Dustin
>Mendes
>Aldo

All top 10 guys at the time

Holloway has beaten

>Lamas
>Stephens

Hmmm i wonder which run is more impressive

When is Jon Jones coming back? I miss him