Was it cruel?

Was it cruel?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikivoyage.org/wiki/Poland
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The fuck are you even talking about?

It's not cruel, but it's an unnecessary step. The students should be responsible enough to put their phone away on their own.

This post is a great reason why libertarianism doesn't work.

Easy solution: Buy a second phone.

The American education system is a fucking joke.

how would that help, law forbids someone to register and own more then one phone, unless your a goverment worker or in the military.

....and oil companies should be trusted to clean up their own messes

Everyone refresh in exactly 30 mins in what ever time zone you are in to synchronize our clock.

Flip side: many teachers have gotten their jobs fucked by students recording their blowouts.

>law forbids someone to register and own more then one phone
in what shithole of a country are you living?

The fuck are you talking about you greasy fuck?

>what

That's not true.

Nigger what?

Here's your (You) for fucking my brain with your stupidity.

No. I've been a teenager before, and if I had a device that was constantly connected to the internet I'd use it to cheat on tests tbh

I thought you didn't have internet in north korea.

It's the teachers right to run the room the way they want. And children are hardly responsible for shit, most average fucks can't be trusted with anything either.

Having them relinquish their phones while in class?
If it is the only way they can focus on their studies, it's actually being kind to them.

In this day and age I think it's childish to believe that kids won't bring another phone with them or cheat some other way.

>It's the teachers right to run the room the way they want.

This.

Where the hell are you from?

Am not from korea. Am from a country in EU, this year a legistlation was passed that you have to register every phone, and the goverment can say no to it. they did it to lower the chance of terrorists attack, although we don't have muslims, and to get the billings from all opposition party members, NGOs and buissness man, judges etc.

This is bait

Sad but the only people iv'e known to have multiple phones are drug dealers

So having more then one phone makes you a terrorist?

>Not from N. Korea
>From vague place in the EU

What's the difference?

And so it begins, the EU superstate is upon us. Please tell me you're from an eastern european country, so I at least have time to prepare in my northern european country.

No, being a terrorist makes you need more than 1 phone.

schools in my country forbid phones
If you're caught using a phone in class or in break time you are to be punished

Nope, again in my country it is not. Want another example, this year the party that won the last years elections, is changing the whole school system to avoid people turning in to gay communists. They are lowering the number of hours of math, chemistry, physics you have in school, and get extra ours of national history, music and folk dance and obligatory for boys pre military training. The whole reform, which in other countries take 3-5 years to prepare and 2-3 years to go live, was writen in 2 months and is going live this september. Ah and all the history books are being rewriten, so that no one has to read about people not from the ruling party about people who may not share their view.

And while people are getting kicked out of work for being gay and/or communists. The ruling party is full of actual old time communists, including military court prosecturs, local version of KGB etc.

So you are saying if a Muslim only has one phone he won't commit a terrorist act?

Just like how most people have a work and personal email, it isn't too uncommon for people to have multiple phones/numbers.
>business phone rings
>unsure who it is
>answer professionally

>personal phone rings
>no idea who it is
>don't answer/answer however the fuck you want

of course he is from some excommunist shithole run bygov even more corupt than resteuropa

in austria u can buy anonym payphones in every supermarket

our corrupt ex finance minister had 6 secret different payphones when they searched his home

When I was in high school, you weren't even allowed to bring your phone inside the building. And if you got caught with one inside the building, you got in-school suspension. Kids today are fucking babies.

I don't see how this is cruel. The kids don't need their phones on them during a lesson to do anything. It's discipline because some aren't trusted to just put if away in their bag or pocket turned off.

No you can be a terrorist even with one phone. The thing is everyone has to get his phone checked. And you have to give data with it like where you live, where you work or where your parents work, they get the last 2 years of all the numbers that you called or called you. And then they decide, if the phone is registered or not. If it doesn't get registered then the providers turn it off. so you can end up with a nice phone, that can not call anyone.

It is more of a local nationalist thing. then an EU thing.

Exactly. I'm pretty sure even the most retarded terrorists are given strict instructions on which phone use for which situation.

It's extremely cruel.
I really need a cassette holder and they're wasting one on phones.

This is the future conservatives want

I doubt it.
Powerful corporations make and sell cellphones,and they'd probably be upset with laws that fuck up their market.
Even if governments somehow made people register their phones,people would just buy a bunch of phones and sell them on craigslist etc.(unless they completely banned prepaid).

I don't know what your talking about, most the ruling party members are old communists. And everyone who is too young to have been one is a nationalist. The few conservatives in the party were purged from it in like mid 90s.

Okay, so which country am I supposed to expect a fascist regime from this time?
I dunno how much that comforts me, not at all I think.
When people from Austria starts criticizing other countries for developing nationalistic tendencies, it's a good idea to listen I guess.

>have only one phone
>work and personal calls
>often answer by saying "HELLO, IS BOB THERE?" to fuck with people's heads
>manager Bob calls me
>"HELLO IS BOB THERE?"
>"Yeah, this is Bob. Listen, I wanted to ask you about coming in for some overtime tomorrow..."
>he didn't even notice

pre paid are baned.

>pre paid are baned.
>are baned
>baned

where?
I'm in Croatia,which is in the EU,and there wasn't even the slightest talk about banning prepaid.

keck in yurop / at this shit started too

fuck am sorry not to go 2 school anymore- Me and teachers 'd have such fun finding a ringing phone in my anus

Yep, I do this so I can turn off work completely if they're being cunts after hours.

>get broken phone from junkyard
you'd have to be a complete moron to not figure it out

not cruel but it means either the kids were out of line or the teacher's a hardass

"sorry, im too poor to afford a phone... dick"

and its good because it shows their quality

Poland my slavic friend.
Don't tell me you expected high class english from someone from eastern europe?

yeah, because if a person get abused by the class for 7-10 months and then does something like throwing a chalk, the leaked stuff is not going to show the time the person was abused, but only the throw. And gettng a license to teach is 7 years of hard work, and even then you can only teach younger children and the pay is crap unless your at least highschool teacher.

>greasy fuck

Top kek

>Poland
You should tell them
en.wikivoyage.org/wiki/Poland
about these significant changes, they don't know shit yet.

"Prepaid starter kits with SIM card (called starter in Polish) are widely available in reasonable prices (5-20zł, most of which is available for calls), in most shops, supermarkets and news agents."

Or is it (You) who don't know shit?

If you are starting a business the last ting you want is to have your personal number on the business cards. I have had my personal number for 17 years and I sure as shit are not putting it on a business card or website.

If I ever sell the business I can sell the sim the number and the account with the business.

Plus I have registered probably 15 different numbers since I got my first... And some I haven't registered even in Australia by lay you must reg all numbers with a drivers licence number.

That's a fucked up country to only be able to have one number