Story time Sup Forums

Story time Sup Forums

Drug story time amirite?
I think I am

It was probably about 9 months ago now. I had tried Deemster a few times before this and a few times since but haven't had an experience quite the same again. This time was particularly terrifying and I haven't talked to anyone who can relate even to bad trips they've had. Looking back I don't even consider it a bad trip just exhilarating. I literally came back to reality feeling like a roller coaster slowing into the dock. The feeling of relief when it was over was palpable, coated in a cold sweat I just laid in my bed unable to move. Sweet censory stimulation washing over me till my heart finally calmed and my breathing returned to normal. I remember just laughing out loud like an insane person out of sheer happiness it was over.

I began my trip like a few others before it. Got off work, my dude hit me up and said he had the deal on some dmt, liked it the last time so I picked some up. Went home and a buddy stopped over. Proceeded to trip out and have fun laughing at the sports center man being a demon on ESPN. Both of us were spun out of our minds, much better deemster than had circulated last time it was around. The affects wear down and I eventually go on the test of my night and pass out.

Next day I get home from work again, after I get to laying in bed for the night I decide to throw the leftover dmt in my bowl with some smoke. Actually less than we had smoked the day before. After packing it up I decide for some reason shutting off my lights was a good decision

I hit the bowl and smell the deep noxious fumes as the deem melts into the bud and incinerates into my lungs. I quickly hit the bowl fast as I can to attempt to cash it before the trip really sets it. Last thing I remember is the bathroom light from down the hallway shining around the edges of my bedroom door. That's the only light in the room, small golden segments running along the top and bottom barely chasing away the darkness.

Feel free to bump anytime

Bump

I find myself suspended in what I just know inside to be infinite darkness. Absolute black in all directions. I find myself wondering how I got there? Where all my friends are? What my parents are doing? And just all kinds of questions. It seemed to never stop. Just an endless sequence of my brain realizing even more and more things were wrong with the scenario and that I had even more questions.

The terrifying part was that I had no memory of my life at all really. I knew that I had lived for many years on a planet with a house and a family. Yet I couldn't recall what my name was, or my friends or families, couldn't remember their faces or times we had together. Couldn't remember my town, or even Earth. I knew I should remember those things. I remembered knowing them at one time but I couldn't recall anything at all. All my memories of everything throughout my whole life was gone. But the worst thing was the voice inside my head. The voice you become acquainted with your whole life through thinking to yourself, probably the voice you hear as you read my words this instant. That voice, it wasn't mine. It was a new voice in my mind I was using to speak to myself in thought.

It carries on in a state of existential dread for what appears to be forever. I hang like Jesus from the crucifix. Arms out stretched yet limp at the hands as if tied by the wrists. But I feel no tie or pressure at all. Just complete weightlessness. Like all my mass is nonexistent. I wonder to myself, "how long have I been here? How long will this last?". I let my head fall and I could see the faintest outline of my torso in the blackness with my feet too faded in to even materialize for my sight.

Did you live in a glass domed room with a female celebrity from earth while 4dimensional beings watched you in your human zoo?

After thinking to myself those last questions I hang in limbo for a while and feel the same thoughts make their way back to my mind. This time though I knew the answer. I felt certain it had been thousands of years I was hanging there. I knew as sure as if I was told by God that I had lived my life to fruition and had been hanging here for so long my memories had just faded away with time. I was also made aware that I was to be there forever. There will never be an escape and I can do nothing to change it.

Just like the knowledge of my darkness being infinite their is no explanation of how I gained the knowledge. I remember feeling like someone opened my brain and put the answers in my memory. Nothing spoke to me. Nothing happened at all. Yet I gained information. It just didn't make sense even in my terrified mindset.

After I processed the information passed along to me I can only describe what happened next as a mental break down. I remember my chest hurting extremely badly and my breathing in the darkness becoming rapid. Before all this I had remained stoic though unsettled. But I couldn't hold it any longer I started crying, just bawling my eyes out and I couldn't even brush them away because of the invisible restraints on my wrists.

My story ends there as I think the pain in my chest that was very real forced me back into reality. I was covered in a cold sweat and the darkness of my bedroom. The description of a roller coaster ending is the closest feeling I can relate to my relief. Like the adrenaline was still pumping and I was just soo happy to be alive it was ridiculous. I was overwhelmed by the feeling of everything. I felt like I hadn't used my eyes or ears or my sense of touch in a millenia. To this day I can't describe the feeling of relief in a way that does it justice. Like the phrase, "relief washing over someone" had never been more true. I could feel my body untense from head to toe with the revelation that I was home and that it was all a drug-induced dream.

In the multiple times before and after I've never had as fully immersed time as that one. Some people say that I "broke through" or were "on the verge" but it was seriously game changing stuff. Different from any other experience in my life.

I hear tell there are deeper meanings and symbolism in what the spirit molecule shows you but I've never really had a lot of take-away from that experience. It was almost pure terror start to finish.

Others have said it may be related to lifestyle choices and happenings in my life that influenced the trip badly. I was in an awesome state of mind though in my opinion. I'm an extremely positive person and I've lived an easy life with few bad experiences at all in 25 years. I have done plenty of other psychedelics and not had any response close. Just this one experience, this one time.

Any one else have any fun stories?

Or has anyone actually had a similar experience?

U ever fuk on psychedelia op, u wan boi pusi

I wish I had anyone with me actually lol

I've fucked on molly and acid and it was always a good fucking night. Never a boi pussy though.

Where u at usa op, I come give u tha succ while u trippin

I'll have to politely decline my friend. My citys got a party college so there's plenty of drunk girls to give the suc.

You don't understand, OP. This is non-negotiable. I am on my way.

Oh well Ok then I guess I can't have you wasting a trip. I'll be waiting, erection is ready. Post nudes first though.

Op your story was good but no greentext and a little long so maybe no mystery left, post again tomorrow

Lol I guess I could have shortened it into green text version but I like to embellish. Writing is more fun that way. It was one of the most intense moments of my life, I wanna do it justice lol.

But idk it can die here, I was just bored and got to thinking about tripping. Figured a rant was necessary.

Nudes never hurt anyone's feeling either so I'll just dump till it dies. Thats all OC too. Fresh onto the internet, at least /b.