Why do white people eat such nasty food

Why do white people eat such nasty food
ITT: Gross shit white people eat.

Niggers drink cough syrup and grape soda mixed and white people eat bacon and somehow
we're the weird ones

rabbit is amazing

I'm pretty hungry

>Rabbit is disgusting, fucking white people.
>Mammy made chitlins and hogs feet. My favorite!

Really, nigga?

Because we can actually afford to try new things

Never had chitlins.

Why do nigger cause crime?
Why do spics get little girls pregnant?
Why are middle easterners so violent?
Why are asians autistic?

Your just jealous we get to eat while your out in the cold sucking dick for crack.

And I never had rabbit.

What's your point?

You are french

why do niggers drink fucking rubbing alcohol and dish soap mixed together?

I can personally attest to this.

Niggers (the white ones too) at the old high school used to steal hand sanitizer refills from the bathrooms and drink it straight to get fucked up.

Rabbit is pretty good, but I have to agree with you, Tyrone, that fried chicken and watermelon is definitely better.

Black people eat bat shit in Africa for fuck sakes

Does that make some kind of drug I don't know about? Or are they just straight up retards just mixing shit for the hell of it?

No, they literally just drink it because it says "Alcohol" on the label. Isotropic alcohol, hand sanitizer, even heard one guy that wrung out alcoholic wet naps, but that's anecdotal hearsay, as far as I'm concerned.

Was about to add "And they're too young to buy liquor like a normal person." but I caught myself. Because we all know they won't buy it.

Am white, don't eat whatever the fuck that is.

>>OP is an ethnic fag who eats collard greens and likes sucking dick

White trash detected

only people i can imagine eating that are asians and starved africans

>Why do nigger
KEK

About the only thing bad about the rabbit is that fucking eye. It's unsettling, at best.

I've seen this exact thread before. Fuck off faggot.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT
STOP THE PRESSES
THE WHITE KID FORGOT THE S
OH FUCK. OH NO. BETTER REPLY AND SAY KEK BECAUSE THAT'LL SHOW HIM OLOLOLOKEKEKEKE

>your out in the cold
>your
how the hell can people mix up "you're" and "your"? I'm not even English, but never mixed up.

Fighting with autocorrect.

This is what trolling is on Sup Forums these days, the same old shopworn bait threads over and over. Absolutely pathetic.

Sup Forums was never good, but holy fuck was it better than this uninspired half-assed shit.

SAGE

It's y'uor

Why do niggers bathe in cow piss?
Why do niggers rim cows?
Why do niggers think raping babies will cure them of aids or their stds?
Why do niggers and spics mob lynch and kill simple shoplifters and chop their limbs off?
Why did a nigger decapitate someone because he believed voodoo magic could make him rich?
Why do south african niggers kill Whites for their bones so they could use them in their voodoo magic rituals?
Why did niggers produce no written language when ancient civilizations could?
Why do niggers have no infrastructure and still live in mud huts today as they did 2000 years ago
>inb4 we wuz kangz

umadbro?

Daym that was a good burn

Some hand sanitizers have alcohol. I went to school with some guys that did the same with Listerine