Sup Forumsros I found a credit card today, what can I do with it without getting absolutely locked up...

Sup Forumsros I found a credit card today, what can I do with it without getting absolutely locked up? Will donate some money to people who explain how to not get locked up

(pic not related)

buy a car lol

use it fast before the guy who lost it call the bank and tell em to block the card also dont use too much money cause police can come after you

order some stuff online and have it shipped to an empty house. Leave a note on the door for the delivery guy telling him he can just leave it behind the house or whatever.

doesn't really help, do I use it at my house, vpn, go to the public library or what to not get fucking killed and what is not a lot of money? $10? $50? $100?

more than 400$

Also buy small things or as the guy above said tell em to deliver to an empty house

400? Mate can't they track me down to my house?

quads?

nah but if you wait more the guy will call the bank to monitor the transactions order now and throw the card

got the trips

go to a head shop
buy as much fake weed as u can
dump card in2 gutter
sell fake weed
profittttttttttttttttttttttttt

sell the card to someone who knows how to deal with it k now gimme moneh

Buy bitcoins into wallet X

Move bitcoins from X into Y

if your feeling paranoid move Y into Z

Move from Z into your bank account.

Use a good vpn and wipe all that browser history

h t t p [s]:/ / cex.io [slash] buy-bitcoins

Don't use it! Or... go grocery shopping in a major metro area. Experience (My card has been cloned a few times) they don't give two flying fucks on a galloping goose. Please share how to reach you for donation (Serious, I could totally use it right now!)

do this but use a VPN at some place like a coffee shop. make sure its crowded with many people on laptops, so you aren't singled out when police check

How about you stop being a nigger and not steal other people's money?

Fucking idiot

If money was laying around on the street, are you saying you wouldn't pick it up you beta faggot?

Do this OP

actually scratch the coffee shop idea, really depends on where you live though.

retards thinking you can buy bitcoins with it anonymously...

because?

go shopping with it, wear sunglasses and a hoodie just in case, they can't track you then...

he didn't stole the card
he found it.

I need 100% animosity, not a fan of going to prison Sup Forumsros, the bitcoin idea is a good one but I honestly do not believe they won't track me down

I would ask to contact on somewhere on skype but you sick fucks would find me and rape me

the idea of shipping to an abandoned house aint bad. just make sure you do the VPN and coffee shop trick.

Don't be a dick, return the card to it's rightful owner

what's a good vpn to use? and is it gonna be free?

reported

Can you count?
Are the LAST 4 numbers the same?
Then it's NOT quads

If you don't know LITERALLY the most basic shit, fucking lurk moar

Reported

fully honest though if the abandoned house isnt your cup of tea either, best to just sell it to some poor soul for like 50 bucks so he gets in trouble

Well, I am contacting Chris L Martin right now and letting him know some hooligan has his card.

proove it

Where can I find some khunt that will buy it?

i replied to him expecting to get 9999 cause he got 9988
but you are retarded
or a nigger
don't know which is worse

go to library, order stuff online, deliver to local warehouse/shop
no more than 500 -750$ i'd say

what state you live in is a good start

call the number on the back of the card and report that you found it and then cut it in half

you dont wanna go to jail for fraud for a couple hundred bucks, OP. fraud is a real crime and you don't know how to get away with it

i live in england

reported

Hold up, that card's not real. That's a sample card. First off, the expiration date is 00/00, which doesn't exist.

Second off, Chris L Martin is one of the sample names Bank of America uses for its cards.

Either OP is lying about finding it, or they found a worthless sample card.

If anyone actually thinks that card is real than they are fucking retarded.

yeah no fuck that
dont do it

I threw the card already, I took pictures of it, I ain't carrying that shit around with me

>(pic not related)

>Replied to the post
>Called quads
>Gets mad cause he got called out
>Defends himself by calling people a retarded nigger

Kys pls

low quality bait

>Being this retarded

proof it

You probably won't be able to do anything with it then. Ordering online will require billing address and the billing address zip code will be checked against the owner's actual zip code.

You might have gotten away with buying something in a store assuming they didnt check you for ID, but you've already thrown away the card.

THIS. FUCKING THIS.

Op said pic not related ya useless cunthair

how about wipe your arse and get a job and earn some real money you fucking scum

As with all of Sup Forums, the story is either fiction or it isn't. But I don't think anyone saw the digits in OP's pic and thought *that* was the real card.

God you all are so fucking stupid. So yeah you need to use it before the person realizes that it's gone. Go to the other side of town or a different city, somewhere that you won't run into people who recognize you. Use it there at a Target or a Walmart or something. Don't use it online. Even if you get it delivered to another house, you're gonna spend all day for multiple days waiting for your stuff plus the cops might still be waiting for someone to pick up the packages. Just go to a store and don't spend more than a 1000 dollars or so. If they ask for an ID, say you forgot it and go somewhere else. Eventually you'll find a place that doesn't give a fuck. You won't get caught this way because the cops aren't going to use the store cameras to release footage to the public in order to catch you because it isn't worth it for a few hundred dollars or so. If they put that kind of footage on the news for every stolen CC then no one would pay attention when they needed actual help catching a murderer or something. Also the CC company is technically the owner of the card and they won't want to deal with pursuing you even if they do have you on camera over such a small amount of money to them. So go to a Walmart across town. Buy some stuff you can sell (or stuff you want to keep). Don't go back to that store for at least a month. You'll be fine.

He already threw out the card, Mr. Didntreadthethread

KYC?

You know, you could just not be a dirtbag and report the card as being lost by calling the number on the back.

Go to whatever bank the card is issued from and tell them you found it on the floor. Ask if you can get a reward or offer on something for returning it.

Then he's fucking stupid too and I hope he gets caught

Money wasn't lying around you autist it's a fucking credit card, that's like finding a brick on the ground and saying "LOOK LOOK I FOUND A PEBBLE", how fucking retarded can you get?

> 100% animosity
don't get angry about it

Except paypass you wont be able to use it
Any Internet payments require:
Name
Second name (if owner have one)
Surnname
Full Adress

if its credit put on a hoodie and somewhat conceal your appearance but don't make yourself look too suspicious and buy gift cards wherever they sell them near you

can u fucking read I dont have the physical card

Okay, what your going to want to do is keep everything to digital orders. Don't be valid enough to try and physically use it, because even if the owner doesn't know, making purchases locally, or if you live out of state, because that's a red flag for the bank to notify the owner.

Make dummy accounts on PayPal and eBay. You can also try amazon, wherever. Then, setup a dummy PO Box. Register it under a false name, even use the name on the card. Either that, or setup a shipping address to an abandoned house you may know about. Make a couple of nice high dollar purchases, and have them safely delivered.

If you want to do small time, order pizzas locally, but never have them delivered. Always pick them up. Maybe rent some videos on fandango, just make sure you're behind some proxies if you stream anything to your place.

Lastly, enjoy and you're welcome.

well the guy you replied to obviously did

This whole fucking thread is AIDS. I'm out.

did anybody fucking invite you in the first place?

back from shower
OP there's really nothing you can do
selling is no dice with just pictures
how long ago did you actually find the card anyway

He's right you know

Who cares where you're back from?

about 2 hours ago

where at, the store or what?

I was at a gym, found it near a bench. I'm home now

Samefag, trying to find out if it's his

if it is I couldn't give a fuck

Sup Forums, goes to the gym, I found it at tescos. some geeza dropped it

that's a negative
here's what you do, need to act fast before the owner calls its in
>make decoy amazon account
>add gift cards to wishlist
>make another decoy account
>buy giftcards with credit card
use the codes to buy pizza or some shit in the next town over

Autistic cuck.

He posted a picture of a credit card you dumb fucker. That's not the card.

oh and remember to find and use a VPN, go to the library, coffee shop is bad choice for criminals

just tried using OP's credit card

it doesn't work keeps giving invalid experation date

fake thread